Miss Jarea: Scandinavia`s leading female Dj of UK HardStyles

1,201 posts, 61 pages, 240,777 views

#942 • • Jokke Guest
I've seen the future! It only took 20+ years to finally discover what makes a great DJ. I have all along disagreed with people who claim that the visual part of a DJs performance has a great importance. I sincerely apologize. Next to this smashing guitars on the stage is l-a-m-e.
#944 • • ovv Guest
also notice the absence of a promotional mixtape, which I thought would be useful for getting gigs unless one is already a superstar dj.

hmm.. perhaps they're in the "member" section with the nice pictures, eh?

-ovv
#945 • • Apupöytä Guest

I don't singnature that. And im not sig and had never been sig. And I thing that other perons isn't done miss jarea that what you say signess.

?? Whatta hell ??

darthvader.jpg
#946 • • Edited Mrrshan Guest
Tämä threadi on nyt sitten ilmeisesti tätänykyä omistettu mr. Hamiltonin lukihäiriölle vittuilemiseen.

andy.jpg
#948 • • Tres Guest

Tämä threadi on nyt sitten ilmeisesti tätänykyä omistettu mr. Hamiltonin lukihäiriölle vittuilemiseen.

mitä sä sekoilet :mad: vastahan tässä päästiin takas asiaan:
http://www.portiasurreal.com/preview.htm#

Toivottavasti keskustelu jatkuu samoilla linjoilla tästä eteenkinpäin.
#949 • • Pete Input Guest
Is HOT! :011:
#950 • • Figure Guest
For goodness' sake. Do i smell bullshit here in this topic or what?
(Yes, this reply is unnecessary too, but for real...) :rolleyes:
#951 • • erkko Guest

I've seen the future! It only took 20+ years to finally discover what makes a great DJ. I have all along disagreed with people who claim that the visual part of a DJs performance has a great importance. I sincerely apologize. Next to this smashing guitars on the stage is l-a-m-e.

20+ years? didn't you already do a topless gig once? at least that's what i've been told, can't remember where and when it was supposed to happen, i might have to interrogate my dear life companion purtsi to gain that information ;)

mind you, you can still intensify your performance even further with those guitars! or make it a technics turntable, stratocasters aren't as fashionable as they were in 1967.

..or are they again? this is a bit confusing :confused:

and miss jarea, why not follow portia's example - there's only a delicate layer of liquid latex between yourself and worldwide fame you know!

-e
#952 • • Tapi T Guest

http://www.portiasurreal.com/index.htm

Thanks to Portia, Jarea's stock is low. World needs "The naked bitch of UK HardTrance/House"!

(If someone books Portia, she can sleep in my place!)
#953 • • Jokke Guest

didn't you already do a topless gig once?

If it would have made me a great DJ, I'd played topless ever since, wouldn't I? And as a matter of fact I've done it twice. :D

I hope this proves that your flatmate isn't a reliable source of information. I bet he has told you some unbelievable stories of events that supposedly took place back in the day at Club Berlin, too? Let me tell you, those stories are work of fiction. He was under 18 then and propably too drunk to remember a thing anyway.

Now back to this latest topless DJ gig of mine... not only was I on the stage without a shirt, but I was wearing this cool loin-cloth too and a huge fake sword or sabre or something really completed my outfit.

Do I pass as a pre-historic Proteus now?
#954 • • olliS Guest

Do I pass as a pre-historic Proteus now?

You definitely do! :D
#955 • • Edited mosaik Guest

Typojen ja kummallisten lauseiden määrä näyttää siinä määrin hämmästyttävältä että Mr.Hamiltonilla taitaa olla lukihäiriö tai sitten kaveri kirjoittelee foorumille jumalattomassa jurrissa. Ja tämä ei siis ollut mikään vitsi. Olenko oikeassa?

Näyttäsi siltä että Happosepi on ainoa rakentavaan kommenttiin kyennyt henkilö tässä Hamiltonvittuilussa(silmäilyn perusteella). Jos jätkällä(Hamilton) on oikeasti näin paha lukihäiriö, säästäkää omaa energiaanne ja kohde mielipahalta sekä hankkikaa egonne toisin menetelmin lopettamalla tällainen peruskoulutasoinen nälviminen/jankuttaminen, jookos?

Massatyhmyys masentaa:(
#956 • • MissJarea Guest
it's sad that u guys must be so lame.... i smell jallousy all the way... sad thing...:(
#957 • • upee Guest

(If someone books Portia, she can sleep in my place!)

if someone books jarea, she can sleep on my face!
#958 • • Quu Guest

if someone books jarea, she can sleep on my face!

face80.gif
#959 • • DeaconX Guest
Well, if anyone EVER books Portia y'all can bet your life I'm there to check them out. Err.. the tracks she plays, I mean. Obviously
#960 • • alke Guest

Thanks to Portia, Jarea's stock is low.

definitely!

not to mention, portia plays ten times better music than jarea :)