Miss Jarea: Scandinavia`s leading female Dj of UK HardStyles

1,201 posts, 61 pages, 243,857 views

#822 • • Edited Elwira Guest

Elwira vs. Miss Jarea
9 180 - 1 120

The winner is: Elwira

Really... :eek: Hahaa! Thank you! Thank you! Cheese! Ohou! You are so funny :003: Sad that i don't have my own webside... But well i get them some sunny day. :004:
#823 • • töölöBASS Guest
this thread has finally died. thank ford. please- no more replys.:004:
#825 • • Edited Jokke Guest
Hey, where have you been? What happened to the that Trondheim's best DJ thingy? Apparently all votes have been removed... they all can't have cheated, can they?
#826 • • MissJarea Guest
hm... what happened was this;

1. they amde the post to make fun out of me, as they were sure Elize would win and then they had once for all prooven she was the best...

2.there were no rules for the comnpetition, log onn/register and vote for the 'person' u liked best, it had in other words NOTHING to do with dj skills...

3.so i made a post on the internet site puredj.com and here as well to ask people who liked MY MUSIC to register and vote for me, something they did ;)

4. Since suddenly they realised i too have 'friends' who voted for me and i was suddenly leading the comp, something they did NOT expect, they disqualified me...for breaking rules that were not there...

5. so there u have it.... i got disq, and she won...and whn she did , she still had one vote less than i when i got disq, LOL ;)

Told u guys, my town is the worst in the world!!! Norway stinks!
#827 • • www.dj-rx.com Guest
i must say this thread is one of the most interesting ever on platinum. i have laughed my ass of when reading this. keep up the good work ppl-!
#828 • • hujades Guest

i must say this thread is one of the most interesting ever on platinum. i have laughed my ass of when reading this. keep up the good work ppl-!

wöid
#830 • • Elwira Guest

Ai tää on hyytynyt?:)

Siltä näyttää :eek:
#831 • • Gnizhak Guest

Ai tää on hyytynyt?:)

Kiitos luojan..
#832 • • MissJarea Guest
Tune in for livestream at http://www.liveclubbing.co.uk at 23.00 finnish time 2h exclusive set!

ENJOY!

TRacklist: (will come tomorrow or after the gig tonight)

:D
#833 • • Sampson Guest
And finally she has changed her signature! What's going on?
#834 • • Elwira Guest
Yep! Why don't you use your older signature? What ever. I heard you mix finally... and... well i don't say nothing... :D
#835 • • MissJarea Guest
meaning what exactly?

The set went well, and the guys from uk are satisfied and the booking in UK is confirmed ;)

btw. my signature is changed as i'm fed up with stupid comments about the text ;)
#836 • • Elwira Guest

meaning what exactly?

The set went well, and the guys from uk are satisfied and the booking in UK is confirmed ;)

btw. my signature is changed as i'm fed up with stupid comments about the text ;)

Ok :D
#839 • • Edited Virus Guest

This is how i look when i'm supose to go to a normal club and just look nice nad don't jump around liike mad...

OMG! Why didnt you print this to local newspaper or something!! Very interesting indeed, i mean, who into whole wide world wouldnt wanna know how do you look when you suppose to go to normal club.

Really, there was no life for me before i saw you looking normal!

Thanks, i really liked your pictures @ http://www.miss-jarea.com
There was a girl that looked like a newbie clubber that has no style and just wants to get rispect but fails. Thanks, im # 1 fan of you!
#840 • • MissJarea Guest
taht was an imbesile comment! This thread is full of unimportant and meaningless stuff... u dont have to diss me... I just wanna keep the thread alive :)