Miss Jarea: Scandinavia`s leading female Dj of UK HardStyles

1,201 posts, 61 pages, 240,807 views

#901 • • Edited alke Guest
HPL_roflmao.jpe

ja tietty

kunnioitus.jpg
#902 • • mark hamilton Guest
aika hyvä vittuilu egoisteille tou viimeinen kuvista: "olen lahjakas ja kunnioitan muita paitsi niitä jotka ei ole lahjakaita"
#903 • • MissJarea Guest

aika hyvä vittuilu egoisteille tou viimeinen kuvista: "olen lahjakas ja kunnioitan muita paitsi niitä jotka ei ole lahjakaita"

ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
#904 • • Edited mark hamilton Guest

ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

And how, you can get angry? And how I gues how you come to answerd to my last post. ;)

I was commenting those two last pictures of post cards what looks like a what are ironic and indirect abuses for some stupid stereo type persons.

Mao says: "That's funnu shit"

and that: "Olet lahjakas ihminen. Kunnioitan sinua." = You are very skilled person. I like you.
#905 • • mayah Guest

edit: tämä toinen edit oli typon korjaus ja kolmanella ja neljännellä typon korjausta

Pystyiskö millään ottamaan vielä sen viidennen, kuudennen, seitsemännen, kahdeksannen, yhdeksännen ja kymmenennen typon-korjaus-editin?

I don't think that your in a position to tell anybody how to write english or finnish.
#906 • • Edited mark hamilton Guest

I don't think that your in a position to tell anybody how to write english or finnish.

Yeah you are right but are the those others in a position to tell me how stupid some of my past posts was. Because, they rally don't know whats going on and what was happen to me in village of valkeakoski and what I was thought and what stimulated me when I was wrote those posts.

In public forum: It's not easy to tell everyone that I was programmed and manipulated some evil persons who was only want that I lost my changes to life and they get what they want and now I must build my self again and repair my destroyed mind. I think that hears like a only a story what you don't belive because it's hears imposible. But I must explain my stupid posts some how. And try to defend my self.

I think some one come to tell that you all are incredible because you fighting though you don't know whats going on.

I tell for you all that don't take my abuses too seriuos. I don't always mean what I say.
#907 • • dab Guest

Because. I start seriously learning english at the end of the last summer. I never learn it befor seriously. And I have no grammar here and no dictionary.

And I was not abuse no one about the bad english.

Man! Are you Italian, or what's that thingie 'bout yer English?
#908 • • mark hamilton Guest

Man! Are you Italian, or what's that thingie 'bout yer English?

You mean I don't belive my self? And it is a stubid to try explain my bad english, beacause is not a very bad.

I'll have only a little problems whit a grammar but I don't really care what others think about me.

I can give my self a 7 points from my english and some others here platinum more than 7 points.
#909 • • Edited yana Guest

kuinkakohan moni uskoi oikeasti platarilla bonzai kissoihin.

todennäköisesti ainakin sinä kunnes joku sulle siitä sanoi toisin ;)

mark, you should change your sig to "Finlands only male miss jarea"
#910 • • olliS Guest

Originally posted by mark hamilton

You have no sense any of motive, you don't realise points and your humor sense is very low.

Yea, that's right.

Locks like you have low intelligance and you have no lot of wisdom.

Who's locking what? Ohh you lord allmighty gimme wisdom!
If I was you, I wouldn't say a word about intelligence, that's for sure.

Ollis: My English lecturer told me that you had been wrong about sentense written by me Check out the discograpy of <first name> <second name> and I was wrote it right.

Did I say it was wrong written? My point was your ??? using. TJEU: Check out discography of mark hamilton..??
If you want me to check it out, why those question marks, mark?

Lecturer = Koulun lehtori (hoitaa opettajan virkaa arvonimellä lehtori) takemmin sanottuna lehtori on luenoitija. Lecturer sanasta on olemassa vielä vanhan eglannin muoto Lector. Ja jos oikein aletaan saivartelemaan niin on olemassa sana Arcglector: joka on erään celttiläisen priesthoodin eli papiston johtaja. Lector arvonimi papille johtuu, siitä että ks priesthood palvoo celttien tiedon ja wiisauden jumalaa jonka nime en nyt juuri satu muistamaan. Eikä se niin tärkeää olisikaan.

tfti.jpg

OlliS that my message was indirectly abuse for someone!

I don't understand this sentence.

OlliS if you don't realise it you must be poor and I ask you that is it your honor to be platinum boy? <-- and that last one (I mean last one of the sentences) is not a only a harmless question. It's really a abuse.

Auts! That really hurt me.. :001:

My point is that the topic owner will moderate this topic herself, because we are not intrested read her replies about her new mixes, new things about herself, ect.

If you're not interested, why do you read it?

Moderate = hillitä = sanalla, moderate tarkoitan vihjaavasti sitä, että Jarea voisi niin kuin jättää kaikken turhan postamisesa pois. Koska oikeesti tommoset typerät postaukse jarelta tyyliin taas mulla on uusi miksaus yms. ei anna fiksua kuvaa.

Siis mitäh?! Tää on Jarean oma dj/astist-topic, joten hänellä on täysi oikeus mainostaa omia tuotoksiaa, vaikka kukaan ei olisikaan niistä kiinnostunut. Kuka sä olet puhumaan typeristä postauksista?

Ja mitä olliS:n postauksiin tulee dj vision topikssa niin sun postaukset ei siellä kuulu topikkiin, mutta visionin puolustaminen ja haukuminen kuulu ja sä arvostelet mun postauksia nyt vaan sen takia kun puhun puolustavasti visionista ja tässä topikissa sen takia kun yhteishenki on jareaa vastaan.

Mua ei vois vähempää kiinnostaa visionin asiat.

-- lisää vihjailua -
Psygressive Goa on yhtäkuin Agressiivinen Goa ja Trance mistä on Trance sana jätetty pois. Psy sanan jälkeinen osa on yhdistelmä sanoista agresiive ja progessive. Elivi on itse keksinyt ks. sanan. Ja minkä sanan: Psygressiivinen Goa!

sweat.gif Kymmenen pistettä ja papukaijamerkki!

Ja jos et ymmärrä mitä meinaan kun vastaan kommentiin 'oh my god' komentilla 'you kill me' niin katelisit mielummin vaikka vähän enemmän telkkaria, että säkin oppisit sitä englantia vähän enemmän kun tää platinum näyttää vievän herran ajan kokonaan kun herrala ei ole parempaakaan tekemistä kuin trassata siitä, että jollain sattuu olen väliaikainen hermo romahdus.

Joo täytyypi katella enemmän tota telkkaria. nimim. you're killing me
I don't give a f*ck abouf your nervous breakdown.

Hei mulla on yliopisto tutkinto IT alasta (Tamperen yliopiston Hypermedialab) ja mä oon IT alalla töissä ja nyt ollaan saatu uusia kauppoja ja asiakkaita ja mulla alkaa olla työpaineet ohi. <-- ja tämä on oikea totuus meikäläisestä.

juggis.jpg

f

fun means not always fun - got the point olliS?

Nope.

..and don't abuse me about my past tenses ect. because we don't have a good english anyone here.

at least you don't have.

-

- mitä vanhemmaksi tullen sitä vähemmän mua alkaa tää platinumi kiinostaa ja sitä vähemmän mua kiinostaa kirjoittaa tällä tasokasta postia. Ja myöskään olla enemmiston mielipiteiden ja yhteishengen takia jotain ihmistä vastaan joka ei ansaitse sellaista kohtelua.

No sittenhän sä voitkin olla kirjottamatta.

-

- Minusta on myös hauskaa tehdä postauksia ihan olliS:in ja kumpaneiden kaltaiseten plattari jätkien takia laskelmoituja postauksia ihan sen takia, että herrat hukkaa aikaansa niinkin turhaan kuin kiinittää huomiota niihin.

Kuten sanonta kuuluu: Halvat on huvit ja idiootilla ilmaiset.

...sitäpaitti jarea ei kyllä ole mikkään niin kuiluisa DJ. --

eikö? onko se ees kuuluisa? hitto, mä luulin..

...tyyilelyä, mistä heräkin uusi ehdotus platarin yllä pidolle: "laitakaa postauksen esikatselu toiminto niin ei tarvitse editoida niin paljon"

platarin yllä pito humio! (näetkö ton nappulan submit reply:n vieressä? Preview Reply

OlliS: Have you ever hear about evolution? I pointing that what I tell you about my friend who was homosexual when he was a child and today when he is a adult he is not homosexual.

Oh, that's evolution? I have once heard of a bloke called Darwin, but I guess he was an abortionist.

Bonzai kissat? Onks ne niinku jotain sukua bonzai puulle vai onks tääki jotain evoluutiota?

Yeah you are right but are the those others in a position to tell me how stupid some of my past posts was. Because, they rally don't know whats going on and what was happen to me in village of valkeakoski and what I was thought and what stimulated me when I was wrote those posts.

Please do remember to take your prozac.
#911 • • Jay Logic Guest
My first and last "funny" picture post:

gatekeeper.gif
#912 • • mark hamilton Guest

todennäköisesti ainakin sinä kunnes joku sulle siitä sanoi toisin ;)

I don't remember that was I seriously belive it and it's not reason to tell some one that he or she is a stubid because it was very well planed and pictures looks too real. I think meny of people was really belive that the bonzai cats is real and some one evil persons really grows them. One of the my old hoppies was provosaiting others same like shit and thats why meny was thing I am a bad person and even I but accent on my words they didn't still realise that what I speak is only a blackhumor. Here platinum people don't hear or see non-verbal messages and things must be detail more carefuly.

mark, you should change your sig to "Finlands only male miss jarea"

I don't singnature that. And im not sig and had never been sig. And I thing that other perons isn't done miss jarea that what you say signess.

And I have a addict to post even I haven't good reason to post topic where I post. I'm addict my self. I will end my posting here because you possible provosating me to post more.

That big post in this topic includes meny things about posts of this topic and things from others and I don't really belive that no one understands what I mean. That long post had been written that like by a reason.
#913 • • Edited yana Guest

One of the my old hoppies was provosaiting others same like shit and thats why meny was thing I am a bad person and even I but accent on my words they didn't still realise that what I speak is only a blackhumor. Here platinum people don't hear or see non-verbal messages and things must be detail more carefuly.

please stop! you're killing me! :001:

could you please include a finnish translation so we could be a clue what you're talking about. rightnow i can only guess.

if i guess it right you admit you have been provocative. on the otherhand you whine and complain when ppl have done the samething to you. i think you should stop complaining about your miserable life and start living a better one. shutting up would be a good start. at least i'm going to do it right now since it's obvious i'm unable to discuss with you in english.

I don't really belive that no one understands what I mean.

i think everyone agrees with this one
#914 • • Tapsa Guest

i think everyone agrees with this one

Me 2
:rolleyes:
#915 • • Genepool Guest
now, this is some scary shit :eek:
#916 • • Edited kisumisu Guest
"mark hamilton"

another victim added... :001:

edit: typo :p
#917 • • olliS Guest

now, this is some scary shit :eek:

no shit! I mean, yes it is..:012:
#918 • • happosepi Guest
Typojen ja kummallisten lauseiden määrä näyttää siinä määrin hämmästyttävältä että Mr.Hamiltonilla taitaa olla lukihäiriö tai sitten kaveri kirjoittelee foorumille jumalattomassa jurrissa. Ja tämä ei siis ollut mikään vitsi. Olenko oikeassa?
#919 • • Nadifa Guest
Huh huh!
#920 • • NoStatus Guest
Yleensä en tälläisiin uskomattomiin keskusteluihin postaa yhtään
mitään, koska yritän pitää mielessä seuraavanlaisen sanonnan:

"Don't argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level
and beat you with experience."
-Unknown

Tällä kertaa tein näköjään poikkeuksen. :p