Miss Jarea: Scandinavia`s leading female Dj of UK HardStyles

1,201 posts, 61 pages, 240,411 views

#561 • • Simon_London Guest

what a bad, bad chauvinist attitude!.. er.. actually, i've been wondering that for a long time now, why there are so few good and devoted female deejays and record collectors anyway? i've got my theory on that but no time to write it down right now..

I have my own theories on this matter, surely worthy of its own thread?

Simon London
#562 • • genki Guest

Genki!!! You're married, man!!!

*slaps own face*

i just got spellbound by tha tummy for a sec there, nothing worse! im normal again!

(...besides, she's 16!!! :012: )
#563 • • hexasonik Guest

I have my own theories on this matter, surely worthy of its own thread?

sure, go ahead! :)

against all politicall correctness since..
#564 • • Jokke Guest

Those Norwegians have started promoting more of their
female DJs in a proper way: http://home.no.net/vidie/dj_elize.html

"The Best Female Dj Babe Ever" does sound cooler than "Norways ONLY Female UK HardHouse & HardTrance DJ"

Somebody, anybody, Tres... book her quickly.
#565 • • JussiS Guest

what a bad, bad chauvinist attitude!.. er.. actually, i've been wondering that for a long time now, why there are so few good and devoted female deejays and record collectors anyway? i've got my theory on that but no time to write it down right now..

Yeah, I've been wondering this too. AFAIK women don't have any special gen that stops them of being a skilled DJ? Maybe it's all because it's machinery, and you know, boys like this technical part while girls are into dolls'n'stuff. (OK, that's quite a chauvinist thing to say, but basically it's like that?).
#566 • • Jani Guest

This may have been mentioned on this thread before, but I dont think hard house will be become the Future Acid House ever, do you even know what acid house is? Probably not as you only been DJing a couple of years!

Love and Peace

Simon London

Simon says. Exact do mondo.
#567 • • Dubchild Guest

(...besides, she's 16!!! :012: )

Yeah??? Sweet!!
#568 • • :t:c: : : Guest

Building up a set on demand is an important skill!!!
During sets sometimes people come over and as u to put a new demo they have made, u ahve to listen fast thru it while mixing (if u decite to give the poor lad a chance), see if it will fit in somewhere between your tracks...

Important skill indeed, let me light the background for this comment of yours:

http://www.platinum.ac/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3309&perpage=40&pagenumber=2 (post 6.)

And check your genre definitions...
#569 • • Edited yana Guest

OK, i went a bit over the line....sorry...I was just having some fun, and here peopel go again bitching.... *sad*

:(

and you wonder that when you use words like "fuck off" ?
maybe you should think more what you've written before clicking that post-button

you just get what you ask for
#570 • • LTD Guest

Maybe it's all because it's machinery, and you know, boys like this technical part while girls are into dolls'n'stuff. (OK, that's quite a chauvinist thing to say, but basically it's like that?).

Might be that (tho I must say, not all girls are into dolls ;) ) or it might be money factor...I mean girls like to buy their clothes, their make-up blah blah so maybe they dont have the money for buying records...?
or maybe the sad truth is that guys mix cos they wanna get laid but girls can get laid anyway ;) hehehe...
#571 • • MissJarea Guest

Not if you're shit in bed you wouldn't have been.

I can assure I'm more than most men can handle ;)
#572 • • Quu Guest

I can assure I'm more than most men can handle ;)

I'm sure, that nobody disagrees.
#573 • • Sampson Guest
Specially promoters
#574 • • MissJarea Guest
hahhahaha :) :D :001:
des

#575 • • des

"The Best Female Dj Babe Ever" does sound cooler than "Norways ONLY Female UK HardHouse & HardTrance DJ"

86 vm, oho.
#576 • • Elwira Guest
Hello to everybody!!!!! I have flu and don't feel so good... Miss Jarea. MY TUNE IS NOT HERE BECOUSE I DO MY TUNE TO CD'S AND GIVE HERE TO THE PEOPLE. About half year and my tune is here... I don't have time to put my tune here... and i don't have that kind computer here in work even that i can put my tune here.
And i'm not BITCHING!!!!!! You don't understand that don't use that FUCKING WORD TO ME OR I GET VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY ANGRY. I'm not BITCH!!!!!!!!!! Don't you get that? Ok now i go to sleep and don't want to see this fucking shit here.
:o :o :o :o :o :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
#577 • • Jukka I Guest
This can't f***ing be happening... :016:
#578 • • master bator Guest
I haven't read this topic for a couple of weeks and now there are about 10 pages more. I don't think I'll get the inspiration to read all of them anymore, but I just wanted to say: Un-fucking-believable! :eek: Has any other topic in Platinum ever reached as much replies as this one has?
#579 • • Edited Tres Guest

I don't like what you are implying!!:mad: I only promote
girls of 18 years and older!!
#580 • • Edited Jokke Guest

I don't like what you are implying!!:mad: I only promote
girls of 18 years and older!!

I have used appropriate old folks sayings here on few occasions and I'll do it again:

Nuorena vitsa on väännettävä! :mad:

Sorry, but I don't know that in English...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the legal age of all kind of promotion is 16! Of course this can be a matter of principal for you, but still I have to ask you; you're not suffering from Oedipus complex or anything, are you?

FYI, Nothing from the post above has been edited. I just made a mistake and mixed 'edit' and 'quote' buttons.