Miss Jarea: Scandinavia`s leading female Dj of UK HardStyles

1,201 posts, 61 pages, 240,751 views

#241 • • MikkiHiiri Guest
series could be named as 'miss urea and friends'

(sorry , jokejokejoke)
#242 • • Tweeek Guest

Hey if there's 3 bitched I bet there's one spare one for me!!!

A L L . Y O U R . B I T C H . A R E . B E L O N G . T O . U S
#243 • • Jokke Guest

series could be named as 'miss urea and friends'

(sorry , jokejokejoke)

The future TV series? You're right, the names have to be changed to protect the innocent.

I'd prefer 'Miss Diarrhea & Three Little Bitches', that's like 'Big Bad Wolf & Three Little Piggies' in Donald Duck.

Sorry! I'll keep my mouth shut.
#244 • • Tweeek Guest

The future TV series?

When's casting? I want to play the good-looking, but intellectually challenged neighbour / janitor / pizza-man that gets to have sex with everyone.
#245 • • LTD Guest

The future TV series? You're right, the names have to be changed to protect the innocent.

I'd prefer 'Miss Diarrhea & Three Little Bitches', that's like 'Big Bad Wolf & Three Little Piggies' in Donald Duck.

Sorry! I'll keep my mouth shut.

LOL :D
#246 • • Edited yana Guest
blah. i just don't give a **** afterall so i take my words back..

but i have to say atleast these 20 norwegians i've spent 2 last weeks here in sweden are really nice ppl.. and some of them got into a pretty amused when reading that norwegian board :rolleyes:
#247 • • MissJarea Guest

Wait, wait, wait! Are you saying that there's still another bitch out there we don't know anything about?

Bitch #1 = is no longer a bitch as you're friends again
Bitch #2 = Elize
Bitch #3 = someone who posted THAT post to the Norwegian board

elize made a guy post the post, so elize is the only bith, and the the guy that postet the crap is an idiot! there u have it :):D
#249 • • Edited MissJarea Guest

but i have to say atleast these 20 norwegians i've spent 2 last weeks here in sweden are really nice ppl.. and some of them got into a pretty amused when reading that norwegian board :rolleyes:

really??? poor people!

I can't help myself, sometimes i throw brick in glass houses... but look at the fun it is in the end, although i get what i deserve for being big mouthed and suffer all tyhe pain for not being able to shut up.... but sometimes i think some things must be told....:D

eh...forgot the meaning of my reply...dah!!!:rolleyes: :001:
#250 • • hujades Guest

They must be some swedish-norwegians since obviously there is no such thing as a nice norwegian. Just juntti-norwegians...

Oh and here's a tip. If there are any chick djs amongst the ppl you're hanging with, just tell em' your a well known promoter here in Finland and you'll end up gettin' a piece of ass. Cause I hear that some norwegian djs sleep their way to the top... ;)
#251 • • khatt Guest

Now Jarea will never shop at your place again. :( :003:

Originally posted by MissJarea

eh...forgot the meaning of my reply...dah!!!

How surprising of you. I read through the norske thread at partynett and now your posts seem less funny, even a bit sad. Bashing the scene and people of your longtime homeland when you think no-one is watching. Well, maybe you forgot the point, if any, in the halfway.
#252 • • Pilkku Guest

I wish I would of paid attention in Swedish classes! The first time I really need it. Could someone translate that stuff here! I can donate couple of e:s to the one. Let's make a kolehti! ;)

Hehee, you don't know what you're missing out on. Great stuff ;)

A few highlights (Jarea can correct any missunderstandings because my norwegian isn't very good).

-Most of her early comments about the other female DJ were based on loose rumours.
-It seems that she's dated a DJ or two before becomming famous.
-Some really interesting comments concerning her mixing skills which she flaunts. Trainwreck galore according to some.

Gotta keep the thread alive :D
#253 • • MissJarea Guest

Hehee, you don't know what you're missing out on. Great stuff ;)

A few highlights (Jarea can correct any missunderstandings because my norwegian isn't very good).

-Most of her early comments about the other female DJ were based on loose rumours.
-It seems that she's dated a DJ or two before becomming famous.
-Some really interesting comments concerning her mixing skills which she flaunts. Trainwreck galore according to some.

Gotta keep the thread alive :D

LOL u're right!
They all refer to the same party where the girl I dissed played at. I was EXTREMELY nervous and had a BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD day...there were horses everywhere :001: very sad it was...as I know I can do better and so do those of you who heard me at MIllennium in June :)

Yes I dated Goldfinger 5-6 years ago, he taught me how to mix dnb, and after we broke up, i didnt touch a record untill becoming NoModE's girlfriend. Then I found myself and begun to dj after we broke up.

Any more Qs`? :)
#254 • • Ezzy Guest

Hey if there's 3 bitched I bet there's one spare one for me!!!

but i'm still marrying the main bitch, right? :D
#255 • • hujades Guest

but i'm still marrying the main bitch, right? :D

Sorry. You're too late. :p
#256 • • MissJarea Guest
R U SURE???

BITCH NR1=MARRIED
BITCH 2 (ELISE) & BITCH 3 (ME) = NOT MARRIED
:D :D :D

FOR MARRIGE, PLEASE SEND IN YOUR APPLICATION IN THREE (3) COPIES,ALONG WITH AN ESSAY WHY YOU WOULD MARRY ANY OF THE BITCHES AND WHY THEY SHOULD SAY YES.
PLEASE INCLUDE A PHOTO OF YOU.

:001:

SEND ALL TO eh.... me! or post here :001: I dare you...
#257 • • Edited Jokke Guest

R U SURE???

SEND ALL TO eh.... me! or post here :001: I dare you...

Sorry Jarea, Platinum doesn't allow dating service or human trade. However, we understand the importance of the matter and therefore the moderators have promised to turn their backs if you handle this discreelty via private messages. Having said that, please bear in mind that you can have only a limited amount of private messages in your pm-box. Make sure you empty it out regularly, say two-three times an hour.

PS. Is there any place I can see pics of bitch #2?
#258 • • MikkiHiiri Guest

PS. Is there any place I can see pics of bitch #2?

Yeah!! We want fjortis pictures right now! ..with less clothing please =)
#259 • • Edited Tapi T Guest
I'm planning to copy this thread to stone-made board, and place it on a high mountain. So in future the forthcoming clubbing generation can make a pilgrimage to that mountain to witness an intelligence of their ancestors.
#260 • • Tapi T Guest
double