Miss Jarea: Scandinavia`s leading female Dj of UK HardStyles

1,201 posts, 61 pages, 240,843 views

#581 • • Sampson Guest

I haven't read this topic for a couple of weeks and now there are about 10 pages more. I don't think I'll get the inspiration to read all of them anymore, but I just wanted to say: Un-fucking-believable! :eek: Has any other topic in Platinum ever reached as much replies as this one has?

Please, I insist, take time to read this topic. It's absolutely wacky!

I think that this is becoming the most read and most replies gotten topic. There has been couple of topic's this long (like labyrinth 2001 and talkoobileet [of kaste 2001]) but I think we are getting there ;)
#582 • • Jokke Guest

I think that this is becoming the most read and most replies gotten topic. There has been couple of topic's this long (like labyrinth 2001 and talkoobileet [of kaste 2001]) but I think we are getting there ;)

Don't forget the drugs topic or that "society and ethics" or whatever boring nonsense, they're quite long too. Unlike the topics mentioned above, this thread is at least educating and serves an important cause.

Judging by the page views alone, I think this thread is second to none.
#583 • • Dani Cior Guest
Jarea, if I started promoting would I have a chance to check out how sizzling you are?;)
#584 • • Tres Guest

Sorry, but I don't know that in English...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the legal age of all kind of promotion is 16!

It is! But I've had trouble from parents not understanding
the benefits of young DJs getting promoted at that age!
I'm not out to cause any trouble to anybody!

Of course this can be a matter of principal for you, but still I have to ask you; you're not suffering from Oedipus complex or anything, are you?

I am not suffering!! My doctor said it is because I was breastfed
until the age of 12!!

FYI, Nothing from the post above has been edited. I just made a mistake and mixed 'edit' and 'quote' buttons.

Quite obviously this is your cunning plan to create distraction
and uncertainity amongst my ranks in a way even Orwell
couldn't have imagined!! :mad:

I will see to it that this misconduction is investigated throughly
and the people involved are prosecuted to the fullest
extent of the law!!!
#585 • • MissJarea Guest

Hello to everybody!!!!! I have flu and don't feel so good... Miss Jarea. MY TUNE IS NOT HERE BECOUSE I DO MY TUNE TO CD'S AND GIVE HERE TO THE PEOPLE. About half year and my tune is here... I don't have time to put my tune here... and i don't have that kind computer here in work even that i can put my tune here.
And i'm not BITCHING!!!!!! You don't understand that don't use that FUCKING WORD TO ME OR I GET VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY ANGRY. I'm not BITCH!!!!!!!!!! Don't you get that? Ok now i go to sleep and don't want to see this fucking shit here.

C guys, she does it AGAIN!!!No one said u were a bitch! Lock that fucking word up in a slang dictionary for fucks sake! (hm..spending time with UK people really has affected my language...HIHI) Learn to read english before u open your mouth girl! and stop bitching to me you wanker (joke, hihi)! LOL :D
#586 • • yana Guest

I don't like what you are implying!!:mad: I only promote
girls of 18 years and older!!

yes. i have strict agreement with tres, he takes everyone 18+ , i'll handle the young babes...
#587 • • Elwira Guest
Shit..... Ok ok ok ok.... fuck i hate this flu. Snif this is not fun. Yep but the tune is coming someday to somewhere... Just uuh. aaaaaatshih! Yep i going to sleep. Good night and sweet dreams to everyone. This is fun site here in platinum. To Miss Jarea good night also :D Phiuh! Now i don't feel good.:rolleyes:
#588 • • Simon_London Guest

Shit..... Ok ok ok ok.... fuck i hate this flu. Snif this is not fun. Yep but the tune is coming someday to somewhere... Just uuh. aaaaaatshih! Yep i going to sleep. Good night and sweet dreams to everyone. This is fun site here in platinum. To Miss Jarea good night also :D Phiuh! Now i don't feel good.:rolleyes:

well get of this forum if your ill, dont spread your sickness to us!
#589 • • Elwira Guest
Hahaaaa Simon simon simon... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Well i'm not sick anymore today. Yesterday i was... But now :D Noup :p
#590 • • Edited Dani Cior Guest

C guys, she does it AGAIN!!!No one said u were a bitch! Lock that fucking word up in a slang dictionary for fucks sake! (hm..spending time with UK people really has affected my language...HIHI) Learn to read english before u open your mouth girl! and stop bitching to me you wanker (joke, hihi)! LOL :D

If you kere this shit up, I gonna be speaking ebonics with some serious South East Central influence, or perhaps I should opt for the West-Staines Massive lingo instead;)

Iz it all because I'm black?

humming stupidly: Straight outta Compton crazy muthafucka Icecube from a gang called Niggaz with Attitude....if you fuck with me I'll put my gun into your ass...

oh what nostalgy
#591 • • Ana-- Guest

If i had slept my way to the top, I would have been a famous dj long time ago ;) So too bad you just make an idiot of yourself by posting such a comment...

Maybe you're not just that good a lay ;)
#593 • • Ana-- Guest

Might be that (tho I must say, not all girls are into dolls ;) ) or it might be money factor...I mean girls like to buy their clothes, their make-up blah blah so maybe they dont have the money for buying records...?
or maybe the sad truth is that guys mix cos they wanna get laid but girls can get laid anyway ;) hehehe...

Isn't this exactly what I've been saying for years? Being a DJ
is ALL ABOUT the FREE BEER and EASY CHICKS.

1. Free Beer.

2. Easy Chicks.

Chicks usually don't dig chicks or drink beer.

They're totally content with a fucking diet cider and stupid boy-
friend they can feel superior to, so what's the point in playin'
records?

Mark my words!
#594 • • MikkiHiiri Guest

Hello to everybody!!!!! I have flu and don't feel so good... Miss Jarea. MY TUNE IS NOT HERE BECOUSE I DO MY TUNE TO CD'S AND GIVE HERE TO THE PEOPLE. About half year and my tune is here... I don't have time to put my tune here... and i don't have that kind computer here in work even that i can put my tune here.
And i'm not BITCHING!!!!!! You don't understand that don't use that FUCKING WORD TO ME OR I GET VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY ANGRY. I'm not BITCH!!!!!!!!!! Don't you get that? Ok now i go to sleep and don't want to see this fucking shit here

*pursk* :001:
Dodii! Otat pari rommitotii ja sit ei vituta ja flunssaki saattaa lähtee =)
#595 • • JussiS Guest

Straight outta Compton crazy muthafucka Icecube from a gang called Niggaz with Attitude....if you fuck with me I'll put my gun into your ass...

oh what nostalgy

NWA kicks some seriouz ass :)
#596 • • genki Guest
"NUTS ON YOUR CHIIIINN!!!!!"

- eazy-e
#597 • • MissJarea Guest
Get well soom Elwira....

*Atsjooooooooooooooooooooooooo*

*urk*

:eek:

*viping off the screen of the laptopp...*
SHIT! now I got it too!!!

:D
#598 • • Elwira Guest
Joo mä otinkin eilen ja viimeiset flunssan rippeet lähti olen terve mutta eilen aika pikkasen kännissä ja sekasin. Yöpaidankin olis voinu hiestä vääntää lammikkoa. Huh! Terve olen ja töissä ja en ole huonolla tuulella enään.

*pursk* :001:
Dodii! Otat pari rommitotii ja sit ei vituta ja flunssaki saattaa lähtee =)

#599 • • Elwira Guest

Get well soom Elwira....

*Atsjooooooooooooooooooooooooo*

*urk*

*viping off the screen of the laptopp...*
SHIT! now I got it too!!!

:D

Nou nou you can be sick. Soooorryyy Hih! ;) I'm not anymore sick and not also angry anymore. Weekend is coming. Hiuh!:D
Ante

#600 • • Ante

Iz it all because I'm black?

Lemme correct ya:

Iz it all 'coz I iz black?

BTW I don't have a clue what you guys are babbling about. Generally two things make now sense:

1: Miss Jarea is the cutest Norwegian dj
2: Any publicity is good publicity
3: Winters are (hope so) cold in Finland so as a friendly gesture towards to all Normans - remember to wear those Norwegian sweaters!

Bilde09.jpg

When buying the sweater the model is not included