Miss Jarea: Scandinavia`s leading female Dj of UK HardStyles

1,201 posts, 61 pages, 243,718 views

#1081 • • MissJarea Guest
On November 26th, Miss Jarea will visit Egypt for a special performance in Sharm El Sheikh. The venue is called Bus Stop and hosted many of the world's top notch artists.
:excellent:
#1082 • • MissJarea Guest
WOW, what a Country! The 4 days of House Nation are finally over and i must say that i love the egyptian crowd! After the end performance on Wednesday, the crowd refused to go home, causing a small riot, clapping hands and screaming for more, resulting in me having to play for another 30min to please the fans :) In the end the Sherrif had to kill the record, with an appology of not being able to let me continue,hehe... reassuring me that next time i will be allowed to spinn longer :) I never expected my music to be so loved down here, and upon request from the ppl, I had an addtional performance on Thursday night.
The public went mental frenzy! In the end i was forced to leave the stage and get out of sight , as the gueards had a tuff time getting the cheering audience out of the club.

I would heerby like to thank my Egyptian fans for all the support and I promise to retun to Sharm el Sheikh very soon.

Kisses
Jarea
[angel]
#1083 • • Edited Individual Guest
Them egyptian fans are very keen visitors on platinum...

T:T
#1084 • • Peter Skogberg Guest
En kyllä ole kenenkään nähnyt mainostavan noin paljoa itseään :panic:
#1085 • • Jokke Guest
Nyt selvis ketkä niitä ääniä antaa siinä äänestyksessä. No, faaraon kirous langetkoon niiden ylle.
#1086 • • Ana-- Guest

WOW, what a Country! The 4 days of House Nation are finally over and i must say that i love the egyptian crowd! After the end performance on Wednesday, the crowd refused to go home, causing a small riot, clapping hands and screaming for more, resulting in me having to play for another 30min to please the fans :)

Really? The only other time I've heard that this happened was when the
Monty Python posse were doing a stand-up comedy show.

Is there perhaps.. a connection? :heart:
#1087 • • Figure Guest

In the end the Sherrif had to kill the record

Poor record, rest in peace :(
#1088 • • mark hamilton Guest
Finnish scene must be stronger than others in skandinavia, because Miss Jarea have a topic here. Others have no platinum. Others are poor.
#1089 • • MissJarea Guest
Hi all, after a SUPER NYE in Egypt, banging the beats once again on Housenation, and having to have an extra performance to please my fans, a lot is going to hapen the coming year.

My bio here on platinum is updated and on my website, everything is updated! New charts, added a new Diary on my site, and pictures from egypt. A video should be online during the month.

In Feb I will be in Narvik 13th, play on SUNDANCE, the event will be streamed live on www.puredj.com

In April i will be in Los Angeles, Carlifonia, spinning on Alien Invasion on the 10th.

New tracks are under production, known UK labels have been sniffing on the tunes, we'll see what that will lead to...

That's all for now,
Kisses and thanks for all support!
Jarea
#1090 • • Samuli Guest
hieno homma!
#1091 • • MissJarea Guest
u too :laugh:
#1092 • • Digital Beat Guest
hi nice to meet you, perhaps you can sometime spin my tracks :hearts:
#1093 • • Ville.A Guest

:crybaby: :scared: :D +muita kuvaavia emootioita....
#1094 • • Digital Beat Guest

:crybaby: :scared: :D +muita kuvaavia emootioita....

:laugh: :laugh: heh heh
#1095 • • MissJarea Guest
right.... :roll:

any tracks u have that fir my styel, shipp them over :)
#1096 • • pikku-a Guest

right.... :roll:

any tracks u have that fir my styel, shipp them over :)

all your base are belong to us?
#1097 • • MissJarea Guest
if my bass belongs to the finnish ppl?
Not really, LOL , belongs to the ppl in general :) :hearts:
#1098 • • Mikko Guest

if my bass belongs to the finnish ppl?
Not really, LOL , belongs to the ppl in general :) :hearts:

as does your ass... :heart:
#1099 • • kosmo Guest

as does your ass... :heart:

That's cool!... :cool:
#1100 • • Digital Beat Guest