150 posts, 8 pages, 61,675 views

hane

#41 • • hane
metsästä tänne, ou jea.

--
- Luulotauti paranee tiedolla -

LOVE

#42 • • LOVE
Helsinki is warming up and the smiles are taking over the city.

We have a very limited amount of 'early bird' tickets available from Helsinki 10 at Eerikinkatu 3.

These tickets for Love only cost 15 euros - we recommend you to be quick.

The ticket sales starts this Monday, 25.05.2009 at 11.00 and continues through-out the week, or until the tickets run out.

The ticket price after 01.06.2009 will be 25e.
#44 • • *Mirri* Guest
Liput taskussa. *tanssittel*
Roope Ankka

#45 • • Roope Ankka
Olen myös kaunis aikainen lintu.*iloinen*
LOVE

#46 • • LOVE
Hello Love,

I just called Helsinki10 and was gladly surprised to hear that almost all 200 tickets have been sold ! I didn't expect the early bird tickets to fly out so quickly. Our past summer parties SUN and Café Del Mar only had about a tenth of this amount sold at this point. It really seems like this is going to be one amazing night. I will be dropping the rest of the tickets on Monday...

Warm kisses,
Your Love
-Santtu-

#48 • • -Santtu- ananas bananas coconuts
Kesä+Loma+Helsinki+Unityn bileet = *sydän*
Chantola

#49 • • Edited Chantola Black Hole / Spinnin / Club86 / Baroque / Bonzai
no huhhuh mikä line-up!!! luulin aina et tota ei saada ikinä Suomeen mut nyt ollaan päästy noin pitkälle.. Se on varmaan aika korvaamatonta kun toi mies vetää mikkiin lontoota livenä =D ei voi olla siistimpää =D =D =D Hi, this is pete tong and you are listening to...*aplodit*
dj upi

#50 • • dj upi
Äh ooh fuk ei ollu enää tänää halbalibbui jälel. Omg nöö!
Kuisma

#51 • • Kuisma
Huhhuh, sen verran monta perjantai-iltaa on viime vuosien aikana nettiradion äärellä vietetty että tää on kyl aika must!

#52 • • ville olen oikeasti ujo
Todellakin täällä. Toivottavasti tulee hyvä sää ja voi aloitella päivää jo terassilla :)
Huggu

#54 • • Huggu

Zapa, 18.5.2009 22:26:
Kyllä Tongin setit on ollut aina Pure Pachassa helvetin kovia, saaren parhaimpia iltoja vuosi toisensa jälkeen. Mulle tää on 2000-luvun kovin bookki Suomessa, joten jopa toiseen kertaan voin samassa topikissa ilmoittaa olevani NIIN täällä.

*sydän*

And me is with u!
LOVE

#55 • • LOVE
LOVE STORY #3 "This is where the magic happens"

"This is where the dance-floor will be. And lets leave the ceiling really high, like it is. We will fill it with a lot of lights and leave plenty of space for people to really feel free. The DJ needs to be able to have fun too, so lets not put him far away. Right there, in a big white DJ booth!"
Walking into an empty space and envisioning what will be sounds like a lot of fun... Like a little child you can plan a playground for your closest friends, and the ones you imagine meeting on the clubs soft sofas, sipping on a Piña Colada.

But having a strong vision is simply not enough. You need to believe in what you do, have the experience to do it and stand proudly behind
each risk you take. More than that, you need to be living for the night. Niko Hallamäki and Mehdi Younes brought Helsinki some of this millennium's most successful concepts and nightclubs and have now taken their biggest step yet. Millions of euros and over 20 000 working hours have turned a boring 2000 square meter grocery store into an amazing party venue. Over 3000 liters of paint, 19 kilometers of cabling, 740 light-bulbs, 6 bars on two floors and 3 private karaoke booths with a dance-floor view make The Circus a nighttime heaven.

LOVE is the exclusive club event in Finland's most impressive nightclub. The Circus is very excited to give you love, on a night where there will be no need to think about tomorrow. It will be simply here and now. What better way is there to live, than to celebrate with 1200 smiling people on a beautiful Helsinki summer night...

http://www.thecircus.fi
LOVE

#56 • • LOVE
Love Story #4 - BASS! How low can you go?

I remember it like it was just last weekend. Me and my mates had been clubbing for 2 days and nights non-stop. The final leg of our clubbing crusade had come to full hault at the massive queue outside this abandoned warehouse just outside Vauxhall in southern London, people rushing and pushing from all sides trying to form a line while the bouncers the size of a mountain were screaming and shoving the punters to go back on the line, trying desperately to keep order, all the while chaos was just about to abrupt.

Had we been standing in the cold, autumn morning for an hour, two or three, none of us could really say. All of sudden, this young girl was standing in front of us. She said: "You guys look really cold. Come, I´ve got something to show you." We glimpsed at each other in disbelief but followed the epiphony back in the alley, just behind the club, where a small corridor was barely visible. The girl said: " Wait here, I´ll be right back." She knocked on a huge steel door three times. The door swung open, and the sight of things blew us away. There was a man dressed up as a centaury, smiling, and beside him, a dwarf with a crazy ass grin on his face, smoking a huge cigar, dressed up as one the players from Clockwork Orange, with the cane and all. We passed the creatures - nervously smiling at each other, and followed the girl down a spiral staircase. I could hear the muffled echo of the bass growing louder...

What seemed like an eternity to climb down the stairs, was nothing to compare to the sight of things when we finally entered the club. There must have been thousands upon thousands of people. What once used to be an old railway pit-stop, had now been transformed to an mystical paradise of yestermorrow, a place where time stood still and all fantasies were about to come alive. Lasers swooping from all directions, a huge mirrorball in the middle of the room crystalizing every beam of light into the skins of sweaty clubbers. It was dark, it was underground, it was twisted, and we were just about to lose it. I could literally FEEL the bass, from the tip of my toes to the last hair standing on my neck. Final thing I remember was looking at my mates, hugging each other in unity, love and understanding, THIS was why we were, THIS was all we needed.. we let the music take control, and then it all went black..

8 hours later we´re sitting quietly on a train, smiling, all of our eyes half closed, on our way home. Of all the clubbing trips we took together, this was the one to write about, to tell our mates over a pint, of how one night can change your perception on LOVE, music and friendship. We were together, as one, our lives mystically entwined to the sounds of the underground. We had been on a journey that not only had enlightend our minds, but brought us to the roots of the ancient old ritual, the dance, the rhythms, the people coming together to celebrate LIFE.

-Antti "Mr.A" Eho (DJ, producer, bar owner, promoter and bass lover since 1990)

Experience the future of rhythmic bass at the world premiere of the next generation Precision Audio Premium Subwoofers - a low-frequency system without compromise. Hand made in Finland with love and passion.
Miazu

#58 • • Miazu Päivänsäde
jeaaah suoraan konemetsästä tänne ehdottomasti :) Pete tong miau miauuuuu :D
Pure Love
Milkshake

#60 • • Milkshake
Helsinki lineup:
ORKIDEA (Unity)
MR A (Danceteria)
LIL' TONY (Redrum)
HEIKKI L (Danceteria)
JS16 (16inch records)