Mikä on maistuvin tupakkamerkki?

2,945 posts, 148 pages, 325,534 views

Syce

#2821 • • Edited Syce
Khyl...Paskalle ne todellakin maistuu, hajusta puhumattakaan! *eiei*
mutta kukin tavallaan! *joo*
Vi-ci

#2823 • • Vi-ci
Ruskea Barclay, ei Kent.... Kent saa sen jo kuulostamaan huonolta...
gravel

#2824 • • gravel saloUG
Valkoinen Marlboro pehmeä aski.

--
Allekirjoitus: _______________________

Psychogenic

#2825 • • Psychogenic
Kesällä lämpimässä auringon paisteessa rööki muuten maistuu aivan vitusti paremmalta ku normaalisti! Näin ainakin mulla! *joo*

--
::Over time it may be possible to relate an increase or decrease in psychogenic factors with an increase or decrease in pain::

Techa

#2826 • • Techa
Purple Haze & Blue Belmont

--
´klik klak bada bada klik klak boom!!

Matt Dahl

#2827 • • Matt Dahl
I know there is another thread about Linnanjuhannus elsewhere in the forums but my Finnish isn’t the best so I thought t best to start a new thread here.

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Tony, Niko and everyone else involved in making the festival happen for having me over and for putting on such a great event. The friendliness and hospitality of the promoters, DJs and event staff was unlike anything I’ve experienced in any other country I’ve been to or played in.. you guys rock, but of course the biggest thanks goes to everyone who came along to party, you made it such a wicked atmosphere and such a pleasure to play for, both I and the others guys that came over from the UK had such a great time. Great weather, stunning location, brilliant music and wonderful people, It doesn’t get much better

Oh and without wanting to make this sound too much like an Oscar acceptation speech, I’d also just like to publicly thank my gorgeous girlfriend, Satu, for all she did before, during and after the weekend.. love you babes , you’re awesome
Opulent

#2828 • • Opulent
thx 4 bringin the poxy english rain over fella.*toktok* sounds like u had a good 1. *yingyang*
Afterglow

#2829 • • Afterglow
Cheers Matt - was there and the party was pretty cool - loved your set*aplodit*
KiimanenKurre

#2834 • • KiimanenKurre **Epileptinenkonttaaja**
rahan puutteen takia siirryn sätkiin...mutta punanen merkki kunha löytyy niin kyllä menee... mieluiten kumminkin ois punainen LM*iloinen*

--
*toktok*M.I.L.I.N.D.I.N.I*toktok*
Mulkullinen Ihra, Läski Itsari Notaari ja Dopingnuuskija sekä Itsestäänselvä Nopeaälyinen Ilmakitaranräpläri

KiimanenKurre

#2835 • • KiimanenKurre **Epileptinenkonttaaja**

T-mu, 13.2.2007 15:51:
Vihree North State aka. karvaperse

sillon kun punanen nortti oli karvaperse , niin se oli hyvää*piis*

--
*toktok*M.I.L.I.N.D.I.N.I*toktok*
Mulkullinen Ihra, Läski Itsari Notaari ja Dopingnuuskija sekä Itsestäänselvä Nopeaälyinen Ilmakitaranräpläri

#2836 • • Fuzzy Guest
Vihree kolmentähden pall malli.
Punasesta mallusta tultu aika pitkälle*hih*
sektori

#2837 • • sektori
joskus aikonaan oli sokkotesti jossain lehdessä tupakoitsijoille.
ainoa dude joka tunnisti oman merkin muitten joukosta oli norttimiäs xD
te poltatte sitä miltä se aski näyttää ;)
kimbexx

#2838 • • kimbexx
Parliament. Ehdottomasti. Muuten menee valk mallu, west, sin lm..
Viltsu

#2840 • • Viltsu noname
CanceRoll <3

--
teknoheput vaan hölisee bumbumbum ja sit tulee pläppläppläpböm, ihan jakomielitautista - Remu Aaltonen