L I Q U I D | C R Y S T A L | S O U N D S pres :: "Transitions" 22.9.2007 @ Turku

88 posts, 5 pages, 19,616 views

Jake

#81 • • Edited Jake saloUG
is There Eddy Satan playing then?, i surely will come if its!
raatihuone goes Hardstyle!
Liquid Crystal

#82 • • Liquid Crystal www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com

Jake, 25.9.2007 23:50:

Hi there...

Unfortunately Liquid Crystal Sounds is not an electronic music organisation that chooses to promote the Harder, much faster energetic styles of Psy, Trance etc... We keep our boundaries to the more melodic, deeper sounds of Trance, Progressive, House & Electro. We feel that it is best for us to stick to the genres that we as an organisation are best at.

Unfortunately Eddy Satan won't be playing for us as his genre isn't preferable to us. I am sure he is a good DJ but I suggest that if you are looking for harder events, try the newly launched Mayhem party: CLICK HERE! or even Rave Against Drugs in Helsinki.

LCS 'may' plan to hold an "Alternative" night in the future. However, this will be more along the "Drum n' Bass" and "Breakbeat" lines as those are genre's that some of the LCS DJ's have a good knowledge of.

Hoping you find some more harder sounds.

Cheers. LCS crew :)
Liquid Crystal

#86 • • Liquid Crystal www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com

Jake, 26.9.2007 12:56:
---
Liquid Crystal, 26.9.2007 09:48:
---

---

Hi there...
---

yes i know, i was joking :)

Well, joke or no joke...

...better that the LCS situation is explained... You would be surprised at the ideas and offers we get... Some good... some nuts *ding* :)
AliCat

#87 • • AliCat www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com

Liquid Crystal, 26.9.2007 13:13:
---
Jake, 26.9.2007 12:56:
---
Liquid Crystal, 26.9.2007 09:48:
---

---

Hi there...
---

yes i know, i was joking :)

---

Well, joke or no joke...

...better that the LCS situation is explained... You would be surprised at the ideas and offers we get... Some good... some nuts *ding* :)

Goddammit.....we must have Satan!
Flight

#88 • • Edited Flight Groove Me Baby
Hieman myöhässä, mutta kiitokset Turkuun jälleen kerran. Oli oikein mukava vierailla, vaikka väsy ja lukkiutunut korva meinasivat viedä voiton. Mahtavia ihmisiä, hieno fiilis, Gorgeous Gavin, siisti mesta ja hyvät järjestelyt - Oli siis nastaa, törmätään taas *piis*

Mick Elsa, 23.9.2007 15:06:
Kiitos LCS:lle bileistä, Akille etkoista ja mukaville ihmisille seurasta. Marko&Jenni oli mukava tavata.

Samoin *joo*