L I Q U I D | C R Y S T A L | S O U N D S pres :: "Transitions" 22.9.2007 @ Turku

88 posts, 5 pages, 19,601 views

Flügel

#61 • • Flügel Leicht begeistert

Nescio, 23.9.2007 15:01:
Great party, just wonder why my breakfast tastes like a red wine :)

Second that... *känni*
Most importantly: had a blast, thanks!

--
Der einzige Unterschied zwischen mir und einem Verrückten ist der, dass ich nicht verrückt bin. - Salvador Dali

Homegrove

#62 • • Homegrove Further
Oli kuulemma loppuillasta / sunnuntai-aamusta ollut aika järjetön meno, Olli oli ihan fiiliksissä vielä kun pääsi himaan.

Vitutti kun ei päässyt paikalle. :(

--
Forward thinking house music

Meri-Tuuli

#63 • • Meri-Tuuli
fun @ raatohuone!

Miellyttävä ilta, deejiit oli mahtavalla energialla mukana. Iso kiitos järjestäjille!
OlliS

#64 • • Edited OlliS Further
Thanks Gavin, Ali and others. It was a great night!

And the same in Finnish:

Raatihuone UG oli todella nimensä mukainen, maan alla ja mukavan luolamainen! Tila ei ole iso, mutta sitäkin tunnelmallisempi.

Flightia ehdin kuuntelemaan hetken aikaa ja hyvällä energialla mies pisti menemään (as always :).
Pieni notkahdus porukan määrässä oli 3-4 välillä, mutta jostain kummasta porukkaa tuli exponentiaalisesti lisää neljän jälkeen ja tunnelma olikin paikoitellen katossa :)

Itse nautin suunnattomasti eilisestä soittamisesta! Kiitokset täten myös kaikille tanssilattialla olleille.
Ja erityisthanks jeesboksille kyydistä juna-asemalle aamulla! Puhelimesta hyytyi akku ja tätä kautta yömajoitussuunnitelmat ns. kusivat..

Biisilistaa yritän kasailla jossain vaiheessa, varmasti jotain jää joka tapauksessa muistamatta..

Aki A:lle erityismaininta ja ristin tässä jäbän samalla vuoden kovimmaksi biisispottaajaksi *nauru*

- Olli
Anny

#65 • • Anny Hurricane-Munster
Olli S : *sydän*Sweet*sydän*

Meno tosiaan meni aika railakkaaksi pikkutunneilla... *joo* Super kiitos Tiinalle avusta ja kaikille muillekin jotka auttoivat illan kuluessa. Ja Antti (Lank) sä oot niin ihqu!!! *plur* *tirsk*

--
How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being. - Oscar Wilde

Amuck

#68 • • Amuck dub-i-dub

Anny, 24.9.2007 08:42:
Ja Antti (Lank) sä oot niin ihqu!!! *plur* *tirsk*

Paljoa muuta en mä tästä illasta taida muistaakaan. Tai aamusta, kun saavuttiin paikalle joskus.. neljältä? Mutta tosiaan, plur tirsk Turku :D

--
Pyhä on sekä pohjattoman syvää että pohjattoman hauskaa. Jos totuutesi ei saa sinua nauramaan, kyseinen totuus saattaa olla perseestä.
-Aukikco

Progression

#69 • • Progression www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com

OlliS, 23.9.2007 21:05:
Thanks Gavin, Ali and others. It was a great night!...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

... to each and every one of you who came to LCS "Transitions!". I had a blast and i think those who stayed late (till 5am ;) saw the true vibe of the events we hold. It was a rather slow beginning with not so many clubbers as envisaged. However, things really brightened up between 1 and 2am with a truck-load of people bursting in through the door *piis*

A big Thanks to 'Flight' and to 'OlliS'. Flight played his typically vibrant, energetic and pumping style! Grabbed the dancefloor by the scruff of the neck and had a good crowd bobbing up and down! Superb stuff! Olli continued with a different twist and reeled in even more people to the dancefloor with some legendary tunes! Great work on the mixer, driving tuneage and some drop downs that raised the roof! I think it was hard for him to stop playing... :D Too many people screaming "One More"... and that's exactly what he did... One-One-One-One-More *plur* Brilliant...

A final thank you to Tiina, Anny and Amma for helping out. I really really appreciate all efforts. We cannot run these events without you. Always helping, always working and always keeping everything running smoothly! 100 x Kiitos :) Cheers also Ali, we had a blast! (3 nights out in a row :)

Now i'll try and catch some ZZZzzz tonight after a wild weekend! It's always a long grueling job to set up and take down the LCS set... But i aint complaining! It's worth every minute and every hour... :)

Until soon... We'll be back... and with a "Birthday Bang" ;)

Cheers, Progression...
lank

#72 • • lank www.djlank.com

2la, 24.9.2007 10:22:
---
Anny, 24.9.2007 08:42:
Ja Antti (Lank) sä oot niin ihqu!!! *plur* *tirsk*

---

Paljoa muuta en mä tästä illasta taida muistaakaan. Tai aamusta, kun saavuttiin paikalle joskus.. neljältä? Mutta tosiaan, plur tirsk Turku :D

Joo o - kävästyä tuli kanssa paikalla ja ilmeisesti oon ollut tosi edustava :DD
Muisti pätkii kyl todella pahasti ja oudosti, tais vergion booli tehdä työnsä ;)
Progression

#73 • • Progression www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com

Mick Elsa, 23.9.2007 15:06:
Ihan mukavat bileet

Kiitos... Superb night! Superb People! Superb Sets! *sydän*

Musiikki oli toimivaan koko sen ajan, ku paikalla olin.

Kiitos... Upfront Tunes coming left, right & centre *sydän*

A special mention to Gavin: You played Madras!

Not ONLY is "MADRAS" one of my FAVOURITE curry dishes... It's also in my FAVOURITE 3 tunes at the moment!!! Anything influenced by DJ Shah (Global Experience)... is simply amazing. Balaeric written all over it without the 138+ speed of trance! *sydän*
laite

#77 • • laite MastahWankah

Progression, 25.9.2007 10:49:
---
AliCat, 25.9.2007 10:45:
---
Not ONLY is "MADRAS" one of my FAVOURITE curry dishes...
---

I bet i know what your favourite is tho!!

---

VINDALOO!!!! of course! Although one day i want to try a PHAAL!!! *pahis**hikoil**pahis*

... But certainly on a weekend with no clubbing activities :)

Daaaamn, I´ll have to try that one out too! When? :D
Progression

#78 • • Progression www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com

laite, 25.9.2007 11:34:
---
---
---
---

---

VINDALOO!!!! of course! Although one day i want to try a PHAAL!!! *pahis**hikoil**pahis*

Before next Liquid | Crystal | Sounds... Thursday 15th. Curry on the eve of the event... All welcome :) Meeting place: Indima!!! Time to be arranged :)
laite

#79 • • laite MastahWankah

Progression, 25.9.2007 11:49:
---
laite, 25.9.2007 11:34:
---
---
---
---

---

---

Before next Liquid | Crystal | Sounds... Thursday 15th. Curry on the eve of the event... All welcome :) Meeting place: Indima!!! Time to be arranged :)

Ok, if you´re going at 9PM or after that like last thursday! Can´t come earlier because of the you-know-what trainings ;)