Club YK presents Into the Groove w/ Todd Terje (Full Pupp, Norway) 8.10.2010 @ Helsinki

1 post, 1 page, 674 views

Lil Tony

#1 • • Lil Tony Cosmic City Survivor
Pe 8.10.2011

Main room : TODD TERJE & LIL TONY
Basement : HYPE ! Djt L'it & Axel (House Tanssijoita)

TODD TERJE

Is it house, funk, techno or disco? Terje is speaks of catchy rhythms, dubby sounds, dreamy synth layers, cinematic moods, a playful approach and searching for that one nerve when asked to describe his music, and the resistance to being pigeonholed is obvious. His next ambition is to make a concept album ala Voyages first around-the-world release, if he can find time between other projects, studies and DJ gigs. Terje has already played around Europe, and is looking forward to gigs in Japan and NYC this summer. I both like playing big room/macho style, but at the same time its the girls I play for really. So I guess its a mixture of high octane, leather homo-disco done up with mambo, coconuts and lipstick. Definitely one to look out for.

HYPE
It's time to hype up: DJs L'it & AXL serving the freshest dance music ranging from old school classic to the newest jams. House - Hiphop - Funk - Disco & beyond. Music that will make you smile and lose yourself on the dancefloor. "Get up and DANCE!"

DJ L'it
Lasse "Lasa" Hyttinen is better know as one of the sought-after streetdancers and choreographers at the moment in Finland. L'it has been spinning records alongside his dance career for a decade, ranging from new jack swing classic to house and everything in between.

DJ AXL
A truly versatile DJ, at home in underground dance jams as well as mainstream clubs. The main coal for AXL has always been to make the crowd dance, no matter what the place is. And when he's not on the wheels of steel, you'll be sure to find him on the dancefloor.

liput ilmaiset ennen klo 23:00 8 e sen jälkeen

--
Jazz Is a Teacher