KONEMESTA - Get Addicted 9.7.2010 @

30 posts, 2 pages, 19,481 views

tomii

#22 • • tomii kallion herttua
Hmm... muistelisin, että Adam Freeland heitti aikanaan Koneistossa tiukan setin. Pitänee ottaa jannun nykykunnosta selvää, tosta on kuintekin jo 5v. aikaa. :) Laitetaan siis harkintamyssyyn nämä.

--
reivaan kunnes kuolen

Vteich

#23 • • Vteich

Replying to KONEMESTA - Get Addicted 9.7.2010 @ :

tomii, 13.6.2010 17:48:
Hmm... muistelisin, että Adam Freeland heitti aikanaan Koneistossa tiukan setin. Pitänee ottaa jannun nykykunnosta selvää, tosta on kuintekin jo 5v. aikaa. :) Laitetaan siis harkintamyssyyn nämä.

Oli joo todella hyvä Koneistossa aikanaan. Viime kesänä näin livenä Lontoossa ja oli sekin ihan jees, mutta kiinnostavampi kyllä dj-settinä, minkä taitaa vetää tässäkin tapahtumassa. We Want Your Soul on kova biisi edelleen:
C-Girl

#24 • • C-Girl
Mä käsitän tän kyllä ihan just niin ku se on *lmao*

Tänne pitää saapua, kun ei oikein nappaa Ouluun lähteä... *justjoo*
NaSu*

#26 • • NaSu* psyKepossu
JeiJ jeiJ !!! piiitKästä aiKaa nostaan tanssijaLkaa ihan kunnoLLa!!!! *tanssittel**possu*

--
....Vuosaaren metsässä mä lämmitän rumpua
mättääni ympärillä kulttuuri kumpuaa....

Tää odotteLis jo KeSäää !!! ;)

genki

#27 • • genki

Replying to KONEMESTA - Get Addicted 9.7.2010 @ :

Vteich, 15.6.2010 17:25:
---
tomii, 13.6.2010 17:48:

---

Oli joo todella hyvä Koneistossa aikanaan. Viime kesänä näin livenä Lontoossa ja oli sekin ihan jees, mutta kiinnostavampi kyllä dj-settinä, minkä taitaa vetää tässäkin tapahtumassa. We Want Your Soul on kova biisi edelleen:

Jees näin on, el iAdamilta tulossa dj-setti. Laitoin sille viestiä tos aiemmin että wink wink oot tulossa sellasiin bileisiin missä psykeä pääosin - voi siis tulla vähän siihen malliin valittua selektiotakin.. En tiiä mitä kaveri keksii, ainakin oli semisti hiessä niistä uutisista.. :D

--
crop circles in the carpet

KoneMetsä

#28 • • Edited KoneMetsä

Adam Freeland bio:

Since he released his renowned debut mix CD, Coastal Breaks, in 1996, Adam Freeland has represented change, innovation and irreverence in electronic music.
With Coastal Breaks, Freeland was hailed as a key originator of the breakbeat genre – bringing syncopated funk and groove to the expected 4/4 thump of electronic club sounds of the day.
Freeland released a second edition of Coastal Breaks in 1998, but soon bristled under being so closely linked to a genre.
“The whole reason I was excited about breaks was the fact that it had brought diversity to club music,” Freeland says.
“But when it became a style with its own clichés and stereotypes, I had to move on.”
As a result, Freeland created the multidimensional sound he is now famous for, one not limited by genre parameters: a Freeland DJ set is most certain to rock the house,
but within it one will find state-of-the-art grooves from across the board. “I listen to and make all kinds of music, from the most minimal techno to the noisiest of drone rock to neo-electro fresh off the blogs,” Freeland explains.

“I want to take listeners on that same journey right along with me.”
With his signature non-signature style, Adam Freeland has become one of the preeminent producer/artists working in electronic music, as well as one of the top DJs in the world, placing on DJ charts year after year.

As a DJ and bandleader, he’s played Coachella four times,
as well as everywhere from Ibiza’s superclubs to his own residency at famed London venue Fabric to Souk in Singapore (Freeland was one of the first DJs, in fact, to regularly tour Asia). During his career, Freeland has played nearly every major club and festival in the world, frequently as a headliner as well as touring with the likes of Massive Attack, Justice, M.I.A., and Prodigy, among others. He’s continued to release mix CDs, beginning the millennium era with Tectonics (2000) and On Tour (2001), next putting out Fabric Live 16 in 2005 as part of Fabric’s acclaimed compilation series and contributed his own edition of the famed Back To Mine series in 2005, following the notable likes of Underworld, Liam Howlett, New Order, Tricky, Pet Shop Boys and Royksopp; cementing his superstar DJ status, in 2007 Freeland was chosen to helm his own mix for the groundbreaking Global Underground series – but of course caused controversy by breaking with the title’s progressive house bent as solidified by the likes of Sasha, Digweed and Oakenfold.

Freeland - Under Control (Official Video)
&feature=related

Freeland - We Want Your Soul (Official Video)
&feature=related

Adam Freeland - Burn the Clock
&feature=related

Adam Freeland - sliverlake pills (gui Boratto remix)

Adam Freeland Smells Like Teen Spirit
&feature=related

Adam Freeland remixes:

The Orb - "Little Fluffy Clouds"
Aquasky - "Bodyshock"
Tales From The Hardside - "Chemical Breakdown"
Orbital - "Nothing Left"
Planet Funk - "Chase The Sun"
Infusion - "Better World"
Ils - "Cherish"
Kayode Olajide - "Olufela"
Kelis – "Trick Me"
Killa Kela - "Secrets"
Kim - "Wet N Wild"
K-Swing + Beber - "This Is The Sound"
Nirvana – "Smells Like Freeland"
The White Stripes - "Seven Nation Freeland"
Pressure Drop - "Warrior Sound"
Pressure Drop - "Your Mine"
Pink - "Trouble"
Protocol – "She Waits For Me"
Sarah Vaughan – "Fever"
B-Movie - "Nowhere Girl"
Telemen - "In All Nothing"
The Doors – "Hello I Love You"
Shiny Toy Guns - "You Are The One"
Fujiya & Miyagi - "Ankle Injuries"
Fluke - "Absurd"
Marilyn Manson - "You And Me And The Devil Makes 3" (Adam Freeland Remix)
Silversun Pickups - "Lazy Eye"
Spinnerette - "Sex Bomb" (Adam Freeland Remix)
Metric - "Sick Muse"
The Temper Trap - "Fader
ludde

#29 • • ludde Anna
Oliko nää lippuset oveltaki sen 20e? Oon missannu tän tiedon..Joskus ollu tiketin hinnat ovelta huomattavasti enemmän et pakko kuitenkin kysyä :)