Unity, Misc. and The Circus present LOVE feat. ERIC PRYDZ - Brings us all together

113 posts, 6 pages, 59,135 views

Jil

#41 • • Jil
Soittoajat jo esiin! Ei jaksa enää arvuutella! *vink*
LOVE

#42 • • LOVE
heineken.jpg

LOVE STORY 4. HEINEKEN GIVES YOU VISIONS OF LOVE

With it's work on bringing forward and supporting the amazing talents of Finnish artists and visionaries, Heineken is a natural partner for LOVE. Some use their power to create waste, while others use it to create beauty and share it freely...

A collaboration of illustrator Eero Johannes and Set designer artist Alisha Davidow bring you 'Visions of LOVE'. Their work has been seen at the National Theater and Ballet of Finland, BBC, Helsingin Juhlaviikot, The Resolution- festival in London, Sounds like Suomi in China, Microsoft, Basso and many more to come... With the help of a third visionary, Photographer Maria Miklas, we are looking forward on capturing you as a part of this one time art installation at The Circus.

Visions of LOVE will be located at the stairs leading from the dance-floor to the upper floor. The photos will be found at the LOVE website after the event.

--
www.pekkafinland.com/eerojohannes
www.mariamiklas.com
www.lovehelsinki.fi
Wiko

#43 • • Wiko Jääpaappikakastin / Jätepuristin
polttaa, Polttaa, POLTTAA!!!!!
jonecky

#47 • • jonecky
Joo, ei oo Kentin veisukaan paha mut entäs tää, vissiin ihan uutta tuotantoo, kuulostaa ns. Pjano II:lta :P Aivan huikee!!

&feature=related
Jil

#48 • • Jil
Eiköhän tälläkin jo nouse katto liitoksistaan:
&feature=player_embedded
Joili Tamio

#49 • • Joili Tamio
when the lights finally go off and I have time for myself, I realize that although I am enjoying my work and time with the people I am surrounded with at BigTV, I had no one to really share my excitement about the big things happening in my life and career. I dare to dream of meeting my true love through this open message. If you could stand out, would you? Could you? i will be @ Circus 11.06.10 @ 11pm
Homegrove

#50 • • Homegrove Further
Taloudellinen tilanne pakottaa skippaamaan. Pitäkää hyvät kemut.

--
Forward thinking house music

a!ex

#55 • • a!ex
mulle kelpais kaks yhen hinnal lippuja! nouto stadist!
LOVE

#57 • • LOVE
TEMPERATURE IS RISING - CO2 FOR THE RESCUE Besides all the great music, visuals and people on this night, there will also be some exciting moments to be held on the Circus dance floor, when the most effective CO2 cold smoke cannons in Finland return to LOVE. What started in Amnesia Ibiza, has become a hit all through the leading clubs of the world. It was one of the surprise elements of our last LOVE event with Paul Oakenfold, and we all want it back.

If you still haven't experienced it, then we suggest you come front row, get nice and hot, and when the bass kicks back in, lift your hands up high and be blown away!

4685439625_8c64059bfb.jpg

THE CO2 Cannons at their original home in Amnesia
LOVE

#59 • • Edited LOVE
4559854855_41e407c011.jpg

INFORMATION & PLAYING TIMES & SPECIAL MIX

Love is nearly here and all is set for this summers biggest club event, with this decades most successful electronical music artist, Eric Prydz. Ticket sales and all around vibes give us a sense that this LOVE event will be the best yet. Tickets are still available at Helsinki10 and Tiketti and there will surely be more left at the door.

HELSINKI10 - THE PREPARTY
We will start the evening at 19.00 in Helsinki10 for the official Pre-Party and the opening of Pekka Finlands webshop. Fridges full of cold drinks, the sounds of DJ's Dallas, Erkko and Italo-Sami. Topping it all up, the beautiful artwork of Pekka Finland and visuals by Eero Johannes.

http://www.helsinki10.fi

THE CIRCUS - MAIN EVENT
Doors at the main event at The Circus open at 22.00 and here are the set times:
22.00 - 23.00 Helsinki 78-82
23.00 - 00.30 Orkidea & Mr A & Heikki L
00.30 - 01.30 Dana Bergquist
01.30 - 03.30 Eric Prydz

http://www.thecircus.fi

SILTANEN - THE BRUNCH
The next day it is time to chill out at Siltanen's brunch. DJ's Bunuel and Slow will take you on a journey into funky rhythms from 12.00 onwards. What other way is there to spend the next day, than to enjoy some food and a drink with the people you love the most.

http://www.siltanen.org

SPECIAL MIX
To get you all in the mood, here is a special 'Eric Prydz Megamix' by DJ Orion of YleX fame. Full tracklist and download link can be found from from the link below.

http://bit.ly/akttYm

LOVE
Brings us all together.