Biiseissä käytettyjen leffa-samplejen spottailu

83 posts, 5 pages, 24,084 views

Oj

#81 • • Oj Keep it FILTHY
Biisi: Kam-Pain - I Believe
Leffa: Manaaja III (1990)
Speech: " Yes I believe. I believe in death. I believe in disease. I believe in injustice and inhumanity, torture and anger and hate... I believe in murder. I believe in pain. I believe in cruelty and infidelity. I believe in slime and stink and every crawling, putrid thing... every possible ugliness and corruption, you son of a bitch!"

Yksi parhaista NRG biiseistä ja yhdet parhaimmista speech:eistä koskaan! *pahis**sydän*

--
Worth dying for, worth killing for, worth going to hell for!![/CODE][CODE]Worth dying for, worth killing for, worth going to hell for!![/CODE]

lopez

#82 • • lopez pahan päivän pakkasukko!

Replying to Biiseissä käytettyjen leffa-samplejen spottailu:

Ja samantien salamana kalloon, klassikkojen klassikko, kaikkien kunnioittama, 147bpm, ja lähes yhdeksän minuuttinen hardtrance-helmi:

Artisti: C.J. Bolland
Kappale: The Prophet
Julkaisija: FFRR

Otteet pääroolin esittäjän
Willem Dafoen repliikeistä Jeesuksena, Martin Scorsesen vuonna 1987 valmistuneesta, kevyesti ilmaistuna, loistavasta kulttiklassikosta:
The Last Temptation of the Christ
- Kristuksen viimeinen kiusaus

Intro:

Jesus :

"I'm here to tear down everything around you, and you know what I'm going to replace it with? Something new: God. The World of God.
So take your bread and give it to the poor. What difference does it matter what you own? You have gold and silver? It's going to rot, and that rot is going to eat away your heart. All of you! There will be a flood, and there will be a fire. But there will be a new ark riding on that fire, and I HOLD THE KEYS AND I OPEN THE DOOR, AND I DECIDE WHO GOES IN AND WHO DOESENT!!.... Come with me."

(3:45)

Jesus :

"Do you think that God belongs only to you? He doesen't: God's an immortal spirit who belongs to everybody! To the whole world! You think, you are special? God is not an Israelite!.... In the desert, the baptist warned us, God is coming. Well, I'm telling you it's too late! He's already here. I'm here! And I'm going to baptize everybody... with fire!"

+ outro, jonka alusta en saanut selvää.

tjeu

*jeesus*

Ensi kuulemasta lähtien sijoittanut intron replat (mielessäni) kuvaamaan elektronisen musiikin syntyä, jopa nousua "vakavasti otettavaksi" taiteen iilmaisumuodoksi, joka tuollaisenaan saattanee herättää myös närästystä vannoutuneimmissa undergroundpuristeissa.

--
My life fades.... the vision dims.
All that remains are memories.
I remember a time of chaos.
Ruined dreams. This wasted land.

Oj

#83 • • Oj Keep it FILTHY
Biisi: NooNoo & Mad Maz - Foot Soldier

Leffa: Rise Of The Footsoldier

Speech ..Paranoia’s what keeps me alive, I’m taking no chances. Every room in my house is armed. You break in, and I’ll bathe you in your fucking blood. And if one day my time is up, let me say to you. If you think I’m just gonna sit, and beg for my life, well then you’re some sort of cunt *pahis*

--
Worth dying for, worth killing for, worth going to hell for!![/CODE][CODE]Worth dying for, worth killing for, worth going to hell for!![/CODE]