Labyrinth // Laserpoint // Whiteout 17.4.2010 @ Helsinki

624 posts, 32 pages, 327,184 views

ValaX

#201 • • ValaX

Replying to Labyrinth // Laserpoint // Whiteout 17.4.2010 @ Helsinki:

juu-zo, 13.4.2010 00:07:
---
vala, 12.4.2010 23:41:
Pienen harkinnan jälkeen ajattelin laittaa sittenkin vaan valkosen yläosan, vaikka kerkesin jo lupailla vähän muuta:)

---

Tässä vaiheessa sitä aletaan jänistää...

Täytyy kumminkin muistaa se että mä lähden selvinpäin liikenteesees:D Mä otan sen vaikka reppuun mukaan ja äkkiähän sen sitte vetäsee päälle narikan jälkeen, jos tulee sellanen olo:D
Whiteout

#203 • • Whiteout
proteus.jpg

Labyrinth // Laserpoint // Whiteout - Interview 4/6 - Proteus

01. Proteus, you're still the deliverer of Finnish hard dance sound all around the world - where have you landed recently and with which results?

"I’m touring my 15th career anniversary now in 2010 and since January I have been already lucky to tour in Holland, UK, Russia, Poland, Sweden and of course here in Finland. I just came back from one of the biggest indoor festivals in the world; Trance Energy (which is held in Holland by ID&T) and it was amazing!! When you see dance hall nearly size of football field going crazy during you play it's something out of this world! Also my gigs at Monday Bar cruise Sweden and Technopolis in Russia were unbelievably great!??"

02. We've seen guitars and band combos more and more on your gigs recently. Could you see a band career in your future or does "No More Rock'n'Roll" still stand?

"Ha ha ha!! “No More Rock’n’Roll” stays with me forever but it has always mean something else than “bitching” rock music. It means underground resistance against ultra popular music generally. I have always loved metal/industrial/rock at the same time and even before dance music. Nowadays I also play guitar at our industrial band ErilaZ and at my Proteus live shows.
My life mission has always been to get more people from metal/rock scene to get more familiar and interested in “real” dance music and techno. Most of the metal people think that techno is shit and sounds like Doctor Alban… they are wrong and we need to show it to them.
In the future I see myself doing more both techno and metal/industrial in harmony together. I already organize cross-over events; like Graveyard Party IV here in Helsinki on vappu weekend, but keeping still always my SÄDE events as pure techno rave parties. "?

03. You have a long history at both illegal raves and Labyrinth events held at Cable Factory. What are your all time favorite memories from the venue?

"Definitely our first illegal underground rave at Cable Factory; SÄDE – Hardtrance Evolution in 1999, partying at several different underground raves in nineties, my gig at Labyrinth event in 2001, legendary Pyro parties, performing “Proteus band live shows” with Adam Lab-4 at Laserpoint 2007 and 2008 at mainstage, Laserpoint 2006 at mainstage, our SÄDE 10th Birthday at Laserpoint 2008, Celebration Generation in 2002 and playing at Koneisto and…. aaaarrrgghh too many ha ha ha!!! :D"

04. Your current TOP3 for Labyrinth // Laserpoint // Whiteout?

1.Beati Mortui: Let The Funeral Begin - Proteus Remix
2.Tymon, Waldhaus & Stormtrooper: Void
3.DJ Guld: Hannya - Proteus ‘Kampai Forever’ Remix??

05. This year's theme is Whiteout. What is your favorite white piece of clothing?

"My baby underpants in the seventies ha ha ha!!! "

http://www.labyrinth.fi
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Helsinki-Finland/LABYRINTH-LASERPOINT/25432723089?ref=mf
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=216338626963&ref=ts
UkeUke

#206 • • UkeUke
Jaaha.. taitaa olla sitten yks ylimääränen lippu hallussa. Jos jottain vielä kiinnostaa, niin 30e +pk-maksut tai sitten nappaa lipun kaapelitehtaalta. Ei pitäis ilmeisesti luottaa kavereihin, että ostaa niille ennakkoon lippuja :D
ValaX

#209 • • ValaX
sotasuunnitelma alkaa hahmottua:)
UkeUke

#210 • • UkeUke

jokke_, 13.4.2010 18:55:
---
UkeUke, 13.4.2010 18:51:
Ei pitäis ilmeisesti luottaa kavereihin, että ostaa niille ennakkoon lippuja :D

---

kaikki ei kato ymmärrä hyvän päälle.. ;D

Niinpä..Noh, toiset tykkää äidistä, toiset tyttärestä.. kyl mie säästän mielummi vähä aikaa rahaa ja lähen kunnolla baila, ku oon joka vkl paikallisessa räkälässä.
Jokke L

#211 • • Edited Jokke L [GoodMusic]

vala, 13.4.2010 20:42:
sotasuunnitelma alkaa hahmottua:)

veit sanat täysin suustani kuoma..

edit: mitäköhän toi alapuolella oleva teksti niinku käytännössä tarkottaa..? jokanen soittaa yhen biisin vai? :DD

--
Are you an angel? Never heard of angels before. They are the most beautiful creatures in the universe. You must be one, maybe you just don`t know it.

Whiteout

#212 • • Whiteout
all-stars_klubitus.jpg

Labyrinth // Laserpoint All-Stars Megamix!

There will be one more very special treat at this Saturday's Whiteout event. Our all-star artists Darude, Orkidea, Flight, Orion, Anton Sonin, Jace and Proteus will team up to perform an exclusive 10 minute megamix that will end the show with a bang! This will be the highlight of the whole evening so be sure not to miss it!

http://www.labyrinth.fi/news.shtml
akir0

#213 • • akir0 idleRPG champion 2009
[x] hotelli
[x] liput
[x] labyrinth -fiilis
[ ] vaatteet
Metz^^

#216 • • Metz^^
Nonni... ois duunia sunnuntaina joten pitäs olla suht ajoissa kotona, tottakai kaikki mitä halusin kuulla on viimesenä esiintymässä ja päällekkäin T_T

--
Minulla on ratkaisu, se vain ei sovi ongelmaan.

eugina

#217 • • eugina YleX tt-i *sydän*
2 yötä!! *jiihaa*

--
*nuotti* I can see the light of hope in your eyes *nuotti*

Whiteout

#218 • • Whiteout
orkidea.jpg

Labyrinth // Laserpoint // Whiteout - Interview 5/6 - Orkidea

01. DJ Orkidea, you've been playing lately more and more abroad. Tell us something of the highlights of the past months and of the most awaited upcoming gigs.

"Last year's foreign highlights included debut gigs at Ministry of Sound in London and Pacha in Buenos Aires. Both were amazing experiences not only because of the status those brands have but also because of the super friendly vibe the promoters had. This year I'll be returing to Ministry in June and there's been request to come back to Buenos Aires too later this year. I'm also playing first time in Czech Republic which has been "in the cards" for a long time so I'm excited to see that finally happening as Easter Europe and South America are THE places with most enthusiastic crowds currently."

02. You've been a regular sight at Labyrinth events since the day 1. What's your most memorable Labyrinth or Laserpoint experience on the stage or in the audience?

"My first ever live PA in Labyrinth meets Gatecrasher in 1999 was one of the most nervous ones I've ever played but also one of the most rewarding ones at the end! In Finland it's always special to see the 3000 pax capacity Merikaapelihalli fully packed. In the audience I've been digging a lot the performances by BT, Hybrid and Armin while Proteus always kicks some serious butt and gets the heat'n'humidity up wherever he is playing. And visually and production wise the whole set up is second-to-none in Finland so big props so Lauri, Joonas, Haba, Francis and the team for all the hard work!"?

03. You'll be playing between the main acts Way Out West and Blank & Jones. What kind of sound can we expect to hear?

"First I have to say that I'm thrilled and honored to play between two such legends! I think my sound sits nicely somewhere between the sound of the two - blending into the mix probably some progressive trance, big room techno and more uplifting trance. Lots of good music around so lets see what gets fitted into that one hour slot. I will most likely premier the 2010 version of 'Unity' and/or my new collaborations with Andy Moor and Solarstone."

04. Your debut hit "Unity" has just been updated to 2010. Tell us more about it.

"Interestingly the request to update it came from one high profile Hollywood director who is interested in using it in the ending credits of an upcoming major film. The 2010 version (that Paul Oakenfold is currently playing exclusively) didn't make it to the film but will be released with some other remixes by very interesting names. I have made three different versions with one ambient version included. No release date yet but we're aiming for a late summer/early autumn release"

05. This year's theme is Whiteout. What's your all-time favorite White Label vinyl?

"This is a difficult one! Maybe the Gigolo Instrumental mix of Apollo 440's 'Stop The Rock' is the most played one and also very very rare on vinyl. Other alltime favorites are the Cosmos bootleg remix of Coldplay's 'Clocks', an acetate cut of Brothers In Rhythm remix of Alanis Morrisette's 'Uninvited' and an acapella of Mr. Fingers' 'Can You Feel It'."

http://www.labyrinth.fi
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Helsinki-Finland/LABYRINTH-LASERPOINT/25432723089?ref=mf
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=216338626963&ref=ts
Armadance

#219 • • Armadance Booth Bitch - HC Forum Spammer
Aijaijai, vielä kaksi yötä jäljellä. Tapsan levylaukusta taas superherkkuja tiedossa ja samaten Way Out Westin live esiintymistä odotan tanssikengät vipottaen. Nickin ja Jodyn setti viime vuoden ADE:ssa oli aivan huippu eikä tilausuutta kannata missata! Ainutlaatuisia koukkuja, hypnoottisia tunnelmia ja viimeiseen biittiin viilattua tuotantoa tiedossa *joo* PARTY ON!

Tässä lyhyt clippi Amsterdamin keikan alusta - lämppärifiilikset vielä menossa:

http://www.youtube.com/user/EriccBB#p/a/u/1/wdPbFpvSntE

*tanssittel*
Nonnaliini

#220 • • Nonnaliini Hifi-Jonna
*narks narks* *kiristelee hampaita* Toivotaan että on edes hyvät bileet, mut pakko se on katsastaa. (vaikkakin kyllä omatoimisella youtubetiedustelulla en oo kauheen hyvää kuvaa saanu illan tarjonnasta, mut joo..)

Ja minähän tulen alasti, jos asu ei oo pakollinen.

--
Todellisuus on vain huumeiden puutteesta johtuvaa illuusiota.