L I Q U I D | C R Y S T A L | S O U N D S pres :: "Imagination" 23.5.2008 @ Turku

47 posts, 3 pages, 11,153 views

Liquid Crystal

#41 • • Liquid Crystal www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com
Ladies & Gentlemen...

Finally the weekend is over *nyyh*... 500km on the road and Liquid Crystal Sounds "Imagination" has been successfully completed... (TKU->HKI->TRE->TKU :) ... but was worth every moment. A truely memorable party!

Friday's event in Turku's Raatihuone UG was another stormer. Thank you to all who came. You partied hard and gave all you got! OCS warmed the night up from 8-9pm with a special 'guest' mix. That kicked things off for our resident Ali King who got everyone in the groove with some tasty techno... the old skool stylee! Nice to hear some of the genres that he doesn't spin so often *piis*

Myself set the progressive house and trance in full swing warming up for Storyteller from 11pm-1am (Tracklist flying up here soon). A much tougher (rolling) yet slower tempo set than i normally do. Enjoyable to always have a change.

Storyteller stepped up to continue where i left off. Wow..... *whaat* for a young lad who has only been DJ'ing for a few years... It was just music to our ears! Tune after tune... seamless mixing, High class selections and some rockin' techy dreamy progressive house. A story in itself. Thank God that we got all of it recorded Live! It's 120 minutes of excellence!

DJ Seb was our final jock. Thank you so much for coming down after a busy few days beforehand. Seb played a quite alternative set with tunes from multiple genres. A selection accross the board. Great mixing and chopping of tunes and some classics that made everyones hearts melt. Nostalgia written all over them!!! ... And that final tune at 05.30am :) ....
"SASHA - XPANDER" *tähti*

Thanks to everyone who helped with LCS "Imagination" over the whole weekend... Jeesboks, Anny, Sa-TomTom, OCS, Chantola, Ali, DJ's, Tundra Illustrations and anyone else i may have left out. Without all the help, this party cannot be what it is!

Thanks also to the Sunrise crew in HKI. It was great for you to have taken Storyteller to your event. A really nice setup in Highlight and an enjoyable night. Matthijs had a great time and so did we.

So... for now LCS put its feet up and takes some summer sun (when it comes ;)... Between now and the start of autumn we concentrate on Beach parties. Until September... Thank you ALL for making TRANSITIONS, FOUNDATIONS, MOVEMENT, VIBRANCE and IMAGINATION what they were.

Peace out... LCS crew :)
Tommy Court

#42 • • Tommy Court FLARE / FACTION / CLUB 86 RECORDINGS
Noniin enpä ehtinyt ihan koko iltaa paikalla olemaan mut se mitä tuli mestoilla hilluttua niin kuulosti ja näytti oikein mahtavalta!*hihu* Tuli sitten tuo storyteller missattua mut progressionin settiä tuli kuunneltua ja vähä tanssahdettuakin ja oli kyllä ihan mahtavaa saundia! *sydän* Kiitos LCS crew!
OCS

#44 • • OCS
Kiitos, oli pitkä ilta. Hyvää musiikkia kahdeksasta viiteen. Itse tosin jouduin luovuttamaan neljän maissa :P Kiitokset järjestäjille ja soittajille!

Warm-up setin tracklist löytyypi täältä.

Kuvia tulossa jossain vaiheessa.
Anny

#45 • • Anny Hurricane-Munster
Oi vitsit.... Olen lykännyt palautteen antoa siinä toivossa, että löytäisin mahdollisimman osuvia sanoja kuvaamaan bileitä... Turhaan... Musiikkii oli super*sydän* ja mieskomeus oli jälleen silmiä hivelevä *pihkassa*. Harmi että porukka hyytyi niin aikaisin ja loppuillasta(aamusta) oli jonkinverran hiljaista.

Ja taas äärettömän suuri kiitos Tiinalle *hali*, what would we do without you??!! Ja tietysti terrieri-Tommille, joka aina yhtä suurella antaumuksella varmistaa, että rauha säilyy ja ongelmat hoidetaan pois päiväjärjestyksestä... Olette korvaamattomia *plur*

Nyt hetkeksi kesälaitumille ja syksymmällä uudella energialla!

Nähdään terasseilla! *hihu*

-A-

--
How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being. - Oscar Wilde

akiapina

#46 • • akiapina apinaki
Joo täällä oli kyllä kivaa, Storyteller yllätti ainakin mut soittamalla sellaista bassojytäprogea että huh, hieno mies ja loistava bookkaus. Pakko nostaa hattua muutenkin näistä artistivalinnoista, saman klubin keväässä Ohmna, Storyteller ja Chris Cargo *piis*