Always great stuff from Jani

Suzy Solar
”Original” – nice uplifting track!

Graham Gold
Original is nice – 10/10

Brian Benning
”Original” – pretty good track!

T.O.M.
Marko Kantola remix is the winner here!!! support!!!

Contagius / Paul Wrigley
”Marko Kantola Remix” - Progressive mixed with Piano Epic Goodness!! We at Global Trance like it!!

Paul Trainer
Diggin the Marko Kantola Remix!

Airillusions
Great grooves in the remix by Marko Kantola, will support.

Amitacek
Support, its a great production of Mystery Islands!!!

Dimitri Kechagias
Another party stomper from Finity las landed in my box and demand immediate attention. straight away i put my headphones, i press play and wait for the beats to start....and yes this massive release blow my socks off with 3 really unique and different versions; original is full on melodic epic dreamy journey, niklas mix is sweeter again with is piano trademark and last but not least one of the most upcoming producers for me. Marko compose a superb progressive version perfect for any progressive boy or girl. Finity at its best for sure.

Also supported by: Andy Moor, Manuel Le Saux…
-

YouTube link: Chapter G8 – Crystal Vision (Original Mix)
YouTube link: Chapter G8 – Crystal Vision (Niklas Grosswald Remix)
YouTube link: Chapter G8 – Crystal Vision (Marko Kantola Remix)
Finity

#82 • • Finity
MusiCritics review: (Ivan Litus - Fraction Of A Second)

“An everlasting Impression!”

Released mid December, this well crafted 2 track release from Finity elevates the label’s already impressive sound catalog to new heights. It’s been some time since I’ve covered a Finity release, but expect a few gems over the next week as I make up for lost time with 4 new releases!

Ukrainian born, Ivan is currently based out of New York and this is only his second release to date, with his first landing on Ora Recordings (who some might know as Gabriel Batz’ home label). Though this artist is young and new to the scene, his sound smells countless years spent combing music while finally arriving to what we hear today, and not a second too soon!

Fraction Of A Second is a progressive trancer that incorporates a gritty and groovy underlying bass and drum line, and I can’t help but draw some stark parallels to Joonas Hahmo’s earlier work. On the B Side we’ve got a rework from previous Finity Alumni Beach X who delivers a smooth and chilled out rendition of the original. It’s quite literally a night and day comparison for these two versions, and I’m quite glad to see such different takes on a gorgeous melody.

Simply a great release with two fantastic tracks that I can’t fault in the least. There isn’t too much energy, too much emotion, too much cheese , too little drive or too little impact in either versions! Both will suit very different moments, but both should be in your hands! My favorite is the Original Mix!

Score: 9/10

http://musicritics.com/wp/2010/01/01/ivan-litus-fraction-of-a-second-finity/
Finity

#83 • • Finity
MusiCritics review: (Niklas Grosswald - Everest / 7up)

It isn’t often that a Finity release packs so much in the low end, rivaling some of Discover’s own heavy hitters, but Niklas’ acid infused 2 track release just does that! And if you follow Niklas’ work, you’ll know that he made his debut in the Discover camp in 2008, so this all fits rather nicely now, doesn’t it?

Released last week, Everest and 7up are already making waves, catching the attention of the world’s top jocks, and quickly making it to my list of 2009’s top releases! Everest has heavy techno influences that are immediately obvious in the track’s intro, and well into the track’s midsection. The breakdown is in stark contrast to the deeper sound of the track, and is without a doubt, the track’s highlight! 7up kicks things up a notch with a dry and punchy kick, crackling lead and a groove you don’t normally find in trance nowadays. As is Niklas’ sound, this track’s breakdown is tear inducing and hair raising.

These are two powerful trancers that you do not want to miss!

The Verdict
Another amazing release from the Finity group, and Niklas pumps out, in my opinion, his best track of the year! Give 7up some of your attention, this track is so moving and powerful, you’d be foolish to miss it!

Score: 9/10

http://musicritics.com/wp/2010/01/01/niklas-grosswald-everest7up-finity-global/
Finity

#84 • • Finity
ftydg026-150.jpg

THOMAS FEIJK – FIRST STEPS

1) Imaginary Friend
2) Walking Against It
3) The One You Love

// Release date: 01.03.10
// Cat num: FTYDG026
// Label: Finity
-

Thomas Feijk – First Steps – teaser @ YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WfL8NwFkC0

More info soon...
Finity

#85 • • Finity
ftygl015-150.jpg

AIR-T & SATELITE – AZURE COAST / LONG WAY

1) Azure Coast (Original Mix)
2) Long Way (Original Mix)
3) Azure Coast (Ivan Litus Remix)
4) Long Way (PooNyk & Oxide feat. Aelyn Remix)

// Release date: 05.03.10
// Cat num: FTYGL015
// Label: Finity Global
-

AIR-T & Satelite - Azure Coast / Long Way - teaser @ YouTube

More info soon...
Finity

#86 • • Finity
ftydg026-150.jpg

THOMAS FEIJK – FIRST STEPS

1) Imaginary Friend
2) Walking Against It
3) The One You Love

// Release date: 01.03.10
// Cat num: FTYDG026
-

Buy it on Digital
Audiojelly
Beatport
Dance-Tunes
Dj Download
Juno
Track It Down
-

*Reactions

Andy Moor
”Imaginary Friend” - nice release some nice tunes here...

Dash Berlin
”Walking Against It” – Nice Tune!

Daniel Kandi
Supporting the package! Feijk is getting interesting!

Suzy Solar
Good tracks; I especially like the vocal snippet and piano break in Imaginary Friend..

Orkidea
Strong package. Great talent. Will support.

Mike Saint-Jules
Walking Against It sounds like a fun track. Will try this one out!

Vadim Soloviev
Gonna try Imaginary Friend!

Les Hemstock
”The One You Love” - Nice chuggy rhythm… Good build up tune.

Paul Phoenix
Imaginary Friend is the pick for me, nice work!

Paul Trainer
The One You Love is a cool track.

Vast Vision
”Imaginary Friend” - thanks for this promo, great for opening our sets/shows with!

Airillusions
"Imaginary Friend" is really nice, love the drive and vocals in this track. "Walking Against It" is also pretty cool, and so is "The One You Love". Strong package overall!

T.O.M.
”Walking Against It” – Like this one!!!

DJ Orion
Imaginary Friend is a great – oldskoolish, fantastic vocal.

Phillip Alpha
Really solid EP!

Zak Quiney
Both 'Imaginary Friend' and 'The One You Love' are lovely smooth melodic pieces, not too full on but will keep the groove flowing along in a more progressive set. Nice stuff.

dbUniversal
Great release packed with energy and beautiful melodies. Full support on Dangerbox Universal.

Digital Nature
The One You Love has a cool vibe. Good for radio.

Dimitri Kechagias
It is nice to have back the high quality label of Finity with an amazing ep from Thomas. Personally i always search for tracks that have an atmosphere and personality. Something that is just the case with these 3 brilliant tracks. The stand out track Imaginary Friend uses in the break an amazing female vocal and an unforgetable piano melody. Certainly its the kind of the tracks that you can daydream with and escape in a mythical world. Walking against it is much more uplifting in a way with bubbly beat, fantastic choped voices and xylophone melodies that together create an optimistic cheerful atmosphere. The one you Love is another epic style prog trancer with a lot of drive and intensity but still relaxed enough to let yourself go. A package that will bring euphoria in your heart and good luck in your personal life too. Many thanks for the top productions/ radio support and review will be published!

Also supported by: Manuel Le Saux, Jon O’Bir, Aly& Fila, Iqy, Brian Rogers…
--

Thomas Feijk – First Steps – teaser

--

more updates about Thomas Feijk - First Steps
Finity

#87 • • Finity
ftygl015-150.jpg

AIR-T & SATELITE – AZURE COAST / LONG WAY

1) Azure Coast (Original Mix)
2) Long Way (Original Mix)
3) Azure Coast (Ivan Litus Remix)
4) Long Way (PooNyk & Oxide feat. Aelyn Remix)

// Release date: 05.03.10
// Cat num: FTYGL015
-

Buy it on Digital
Audiojelly
Beatport
Dance-Tunes
Dj Download
Juno
Track It Down
-

*Reactions

M.I.K.E.
”Azure Coast (Original Mix)”

Daniel Kandi
Supporting “Long Way (PooNyk & Oxide feat. Aelyn Remix”, nice remix of it!

Manuel Le Saux
”Azure Coast (Original Mix)” – nice summerish tune!!! Great job!!

Suzy Solar
I will be supporting both versions of both tracks. I especially like the vocals in "Long Way."

Akira Kayosa
”Azure Coast (Original Mix” – Nice track here.

Mike Saint-Jules
The Ivan Litus remix of Azure Coast is cool! Will test this one out!

Paul Trainer
Long Way (PooNyk & Oxide feat. Aelyn Remix) – Nice prog trancer.

Zak Quiney
'Azure Coast' has a warm, summery feel to it, "pool-side trance" as I have heard someone say recently. 'Long Way' is great, especially the P&O remix, and I can imagine this working really well in both an uplifting sense and in towards the beginning of a much deeper set. Lovely vocal effects too.

Vicky Devine
Like the Original mix of Long way

DJ Orion
PooNyk & Oxide’s remix gets my attention. Nice vocals.

Airillusions
The original mix of "Azure Coast" is pretty good! I also really like both mixes of "Long Way".

T.O.M.
”Azure Coast (Original Mix) – Sounds lovely, perfect!!!

Lil B
”Long Way” - Nice chilled vibe in the tracks. Will be supporting this release!

Digital Nature
Long Way original and Azure Coast Ivan Litus remix for me. good stuff.

Dimitri Kechagias
Finity offers to the trance community only high quality material from around the globe and this release on the sub label Finity Global is not an exception. 4 tracks to choose from that are diverse and unique with clear vision from the producer. Azure Coast is a tribal trance track that flows release with so lovely percussion, small quitar riffs and overall warmth and feel good feeling. Ivan Litus mix on the same track moves the track in the tech trance progressive territory with a peak time trancer. Long way starts all breakbeat trance that give it a sense of being played by a band and then goes prog trance in more driving and uplifting manner but still with blue sea on the mind of the producers. the remix on that track is great more deeper with fantastic female vocals all together in a winning combination. radio support and review on sites, many thanks!!

*Solaris International Episode #199

Also supported by: Giuseppe Ottaviani, Jon O’Bir, Robbie Nelson, Iqy…
-

AIR-T & Satelite - Azure Coast / Long Way - teaser

-

more updates about AIR-T & Satelite – Azure Coast / Long Way
Finity

#88 • • Finity
ftygl016-150.jpg

RUNNING MAN – NOW WE ARE FREE

1) Now We Are Free
2) Netherworld
3) With U

// Release date: 08.03.10
// Cat num: FTYGL016
-

Buy it on Digital
Audiojelly
Beatport
Dance-Tunes
Dj Download
Juno
Track It Down
-

*Reactions

John Askew
”Now We Are Free” – cool track, like the melody

Dash Berlin
Nice package! Well done.

Sophie Sugar
Loving “Now We Are Free”

Les Hemstock
”Netherworld” – nice mix!

Brian Rogers
Now We Are Free is amazing, full support!

DJ Orion
”With U” is the best of these three.

Airillusions
My favourite is “With U”

Digital Nature
Netherworld is really good, will play

Dimitri Kechagias
Fantastic Finity Global release once again has landed and ready to dominate the Global dancefloors in the next weeks. Running Man is one of the most happenning and productive producers and his new EP consists of 3 beautiful tracks that are different,diverse and extremely well produced. Now we are Free has that epic big powerful trance style that the title of the track suggests. All the elements works to elevate the listener to a higher level. Netherworld is very atmposheric, again very dynamic but with sounds that reminds us the track with the same title by the German pioneer Oliver Lieb. Very classy and classic in its sound texture in my view. With U is much more deeper and proggier with electro trance inspiration and an amazing balearic break jam packed with nature samples, quitar riffs and great use of vocal snippets that play a melody difficult to forget. This track will leave you scream for more. Trance at its finest and its best! Radio support and review too!

Also supported by: Andy Moor, Manuel Le Saux, Fast Distance, Paul Trainer, Vierro, Amitacek…
-

Running Man – Now We Are Free - teaser

-

more updates about Running Man – Now We Are Free
Finity

#89 • • Finity
ftydg027-150.jpg

MYSTERY ISLANDS – MOONLIGHT BAY

1) Original Club Mix
2) UCast Air Guitar Remix

// Release date: 12.03.10
// Cat num: FTYDG027
-

Buy it on Digital
Audiojelly
Beatport
Dance-Tunes
Dj Download
Juno
Track It Down
-

*Reactions

Suzu Solar
Good track; supporting both versions :)

Mike Saint-Jules
Both mixes are cool. Will try out the Original on my show!

Dash Berlin
Nice Air Guitar remix :)

Vicky Devine
Liking the guitar riff in the remix

T.O.M.
Nice one, will support it!!!

DJ Orion
Both sound interesting, remix has a pretty breakdown, will check and try them out - thanks!

Airillusions
I think the UCast remix is quite good, nice energy!

Iqy
A light uplifting journey that sets the mood for the upcoming summer of 2010. great job!

Dimitri Kechagias
Mystery Island is one of my all time favorite trance projects from Finland and im glad that Finity delivers his next production. Moonlight Bay is an Ep full on powerful driving trancer with an excellent break that includes beautiful piano riff playing the main melody and offering to the clubbers the chance to relax a bit and then to go for a full on bang bang trance experience. UCast remix has an intresting twist as he decides to abandon the piano in the break and use a cool Guitar instead. The result is very pleasing particularly when all the nice synths open the door for the energizing beat to come in and bring mass destruction. Both tracks worth it to be in your sets and tracklists if you love quality trancers with melodies that you will remember for ages. many thanks for the promo/radio support/review as well.

Also supported by: Manuel Le Saux, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Luke Terry, Fast Distance, Amitacek…
--

Mystery Islands – Moonlight Bay – teaser

--

more updates about Mystery Islands - Moonlight Bay
Finity

#90 • • Edited Finity
ftygl017-150.jpg

L.A.V.I FEAT. PENNY ROBILLARD – WATCHING YOU, WATCHING ME

1) Original Vocal Mix
2) Plastic Boy Vocal Mix
3) Sunquest Remix
4) Original Dub Mix
5) Plastic Boy Dub Mix

// Release date: 12.04.10
// Cat num: FTYGL017
-

Buy it on Digital
Audiojelly
Beatport
Dance-Tunes
Dj Download
Juno
Track It Down
-

*Reactions

Dash Berlin
Plastic Boy Dub will do the trick for me!

Mike Saint-Jules
Plastic Boy Dub Mix for me!

Ruben de Ronde
Big remix by Mike, good release again on Finity!

Suzy Solar
Excellent Sunquest and Plastic Boy remixes :)

Paul Trainer
Nice Dub Mix from Plastic Boy!

Andrew Parsons
Always diggin “Suunquest” stuff!

Les Hemstock
Plastic Boy Dub is best

T.O.M.
Interesting release here!!

Phynn
I like the Sunquest remix, will support!

Zak Quiney
Great to see a name like MIKE's attached to a release, but I actually think the Sunquest mix wins through on this. Very similar in style to the Plastic Boy sound, but a little more edgy, although it would have been nice to see a dub of this version too.

Redstar
Liking the Plastic Boy remix and Sunquest's effort is pretty cool too.

Martin Müller
Supported the Plastic Boy Dub Mix in Tic Tac Trance #028!

Dimitri Kechagias
Finity Global quest for Global new talents continues with LAVI from Israel and his collaboration with Penny. The original track is pleasant with good moments and Penny tries hard and she manages it in an extent to leave us with a positive smell from the original mix. The real beauty on this release is the excellent package. the average original become an anthem for any trance night first with Mike Plastic Boy who produces a brilliant beautiful magical driving epic trance version and equally excellent is the sunquest mix. driving and euphoric full of playfull melodies. i would prefer less Penny on the sunquest mix. Of course there are top dub mixes to satisfy the more undeground djs. Radio listed already/review will be published. many thanks for your brilliant music.

Also supported by: Andy Moor, Sophie Sugar, Aly & Fila, M.I.K.E., Pedro Del Mar, Luke Terry, Manuel Le Saux, Akira Kayosa, Phillip Alpha, Brian Rogers, Robert Gitelman, Iqy…
-

L.A.V.I feat. Penny Robillard – Watching You, Watching Me – teaser @ YouTube

more updates about “L.A.V.I feat. Penny Robillard – Watching You, Watching Me”
Finity

#91 • • Edited Finity
ftygl018-150.jpg

ANTON CATALIN FEAT. JENRY R - UNTITLED

1) Original Vocal Mix
2) Phonky Asses Remix
3) PooNyk & Oxide pres. Aquatoria Remix
4) Invisible Sounds Remix
5) Original Dub Mix

// Release date: 16.04.10
// Cat num: FTYGL018
-

Buy it on Digital
Audiojelly
Beatport
Dance-Tunes
Dj Download
Juno
Track It Down
-

*Reactions

Suzy Solar
”Original Vocal Mix” - The lyrics really grab me. Great track!

Dash Berlin
Invisible Sounds remix will do the trick in a openings-set or on a sunny (outdoor gig) day.

Fast Distance
Beautiful Original Vocal and dub mixes. Will support it.

Mike Saint-Jules
Will support the Invisible Sounds Remix!

Graham Gold
”Original Vocal Mix” - sounds quite cool

Zak Quiney
Loving the smooth sounds of the Aquatoria remix. Poonyk & Oxide are really producing some great stuff!

DJ Orion
Invisible Sounds remix sounds very promising, going to give it a try.

Martin Müller
Supported the Original Dub Mix in Tic Tac Trance #028!
Love the Phonky Asses Remix also. It gives the progressive original style a nice uplifting touch. 8/10!

Airillusions
Cool theme in the original mix. I really like the remix from Phonky Asses also.

T.O.M.
Yes liking this remix a lott!!

Dimitri Kechagias
Brilliant male vocal trancer with the really sensitive and very sensual voice of Jenry R. Once again he sings about feelings of detachment and loneliness that anyone can identify with in the current social situation. and after the sociological analysis lets go back to the music. Anton has created a groovy electro prog trancer that has the ability to stay in your mind hours after listening it for the very first time. Full of many layers of melodies, melancholic synths and that great Jenry R voice. The remixes are taking the original to the next level with Phonky Asses offering the best and most uplifting mix. Ready for the peak time moment of any quality trance set. P. & Oxyde pres Aquatoria mix keeps the progressive trance vibe by adding a rock live band like break full of nice drums and rock guitars. Invisible Sounds mix is the prog trance meets house version with plenty of piano, groovy playful beats and the top vocals. Brilliant balearic trancer ready for summer 2010.

Also supported by: Jon O’Bir, Manuel Le Saux, Luke Terry, Vicky Devine, Iqy…
-

Anton Catalin feat. Jenry R - Untitled – teaser @ YouTube

more updates about “Anton Catalin feat. Jenry R - Untitled”
Finity

#96 • • Edited Finity
ftydg028-150.jpg

LISKO – DEAD VOICE

1) Original Mix
2) Corydalics Remix
3) TrancEye Remix

// Release date: 17.05.10
// Cat num: FTYDG028
-

Available on Beatport Exclusive
Buy it on Beatport

*Other stores following later…
-

*Reactions

Markus Schulz
”Original Mix – will give this a try

John Askew
Wicked! A great release from a great label

Graham Gold
Original is cool for early sets

Suzy Solar
Phenomenal release! My favorite version is the TranceEye Remix.

Mike Saint-Jules
Really liking the remixes! Will support!

Airillusions
Corydalics remix for me here.

Amitacek
Support!!! Nice remix of Corydalics

Dimitri Kechagias
Lisko is a brand new project on the awesome Finity label. His first production is fast moving full of emotion airy fairy trancer that is pure electronic pleasure as it lasts for 9 minutes and you wish to last for hours. The break is introduced from some metalic sounds and then some synthy and piano melodies play togther with the addition of some fantastic effects. it manages to built anticipation and like gigantic rays of lights introduce the synthy melodic lead that carries on the main part to loose yourself and feel like a feather in the air. Corydalics remix is an epic very tight melodic alternative much more to the point version that is ready to conquer the big clubs and festivals this summer. Just wait this synthy melody to come in and then to carry on the main banging stomping part. TranceEye version is faster and full of synthy sounds and layers of melodies that uses a glitzy sound to go the main big break that i find the only downside in this version. To put in 3 words: Instrumental epic Megatunez!

Also supported by: Manuel Le Saux, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Rebecca Saforia, T.O.M. …
-

Lisko Dead Voice – teaser @ YouTube

-

more updates about “Lisko – Dead Voice”
Finity

#97 • • Finity
ftygl019-150.jpg

KAMIL ORMAN - GENTLE INTRODUCTION

1) Original Mix
2) Ivan Vorontsov Tech Mix
3) Running Man Remix

// Release date: 27.5.10
// Cat num: FTYGL019
-

Available on Beatport
Beatport

*Other stores following later...
-

*Reactions

Markus Schulz
"Original Mix"

Suzy Solar
Powerful track; I especially love the original mix!

Karybde & Scylla
Nice original mix, gr8 groove ! we like it ! 08/10

Randy Boyer
Supporting Original

Paul Trainer
Full support!

Dimitri Kechagias
Kamil Orman comes back on Finity with another cool prog trance meets house production. A truly versatile track that has a lot of energy and power particularly when in the break unleashes that electric kind of bassline-riff that pushes the whole track really forward and give it an agressive tech trance feel. Ivan goes prog tech trance style with a more minimal beat and that distorted riff in the break. My favorite is the Running Man mix. Really sweet and uplifting summery version that focus on the nice pleasant melodic riffs and avoiding that distorted one. certainly a package that nees close inspection. It might hide a bomb inside.

Also supported by: Andy Moor, Manuel Le Saux, Graham Gold, Iqy, Amitacek...
-

Kamil Orman - Gentle Introduction teaser @ YouTube

-

more updates about "Kamil Orman - Gentle Introduction"
Finity

#99 • • Finity
ftygl020-150.jpg

ARTHUR TKACHUK - LAST DIVISION

1) Original Mix
2) AIR-T & Satelite Remix

// Release date: 09.06.10
// Cat num: FTYGL020
-

Available on Beatport Exclusive
Buy it on Beatport

*Other stores following later...
-

*Reactions

Giuseppe Ottaviani
Supporting "Original Mix"

Manuel Le Saux
Supporting "Original Mix"

Akira Kayosa
"Original Mix" - Nice tune guys!

Suzy Solar
Very nice AIR-T & Satelite remix

Paul Trainer
"AIR-T & Satelite Remix" - Nice vibes here!

Dj Contagious
Brilliant release!

Martin Mueller
In this package I prefer AIR-T & Satelite's approach. Perfect slower set openings.

T.O.M.
Really good release this one!!! Will support it!!

Dj Vierro
"Original Mix" - support on my "elements" show.

Dimitri Kechagias
Arthur is certainly one of the names that we will meet a lot in progressive trance releases and the reason is simply his ability to produce always tunes that can pass the test of time. Last Division, his new one for Finity Global is not your obvious progressive track. It has drive and moody dark feeling with a melody that stays on the background. So if you go for a bit of dark moments then this track sounds an obvious choice. On the other side AIRT & Satellite try to inject a bit of happiness and upbeat feeling to the original by introducing a much more happier lead that along with the laid back beats work really nicely. certainly tracks to consider for your warm up/1st hour of your set.
-

"Arthur Tkachuk - Last Division" - Teaser @ YouTube

"more updates about "Arthur Tkachuk - Last Division"
Finity

#100 • • Edited Finity
ftygl021-150.jpg

VALKYRE & MICHALEK - THE MOMENT

1) Original Mix
2) Suncatcher Remix
3) Estrata Remix
4) Mystery Islands Remix

// Release date: 21.06.10
// Cat num: FTYGL021
-

Buy it on Digital:
Audiojelly
Beatport
Dance-Tunes
Dj Download
Juno
Track It Down
-

*Reactions

Daniel Kandi
Nice release. Both supporting the Original and Suncatcher remix!

Dash Berlin
Original Mix best mix, will support.

Suzy Solar
Excellent promo! I love all four versions :)

Randy Boyer
"Original Mix" - Nice tune for sure, support, proper melody

Mike Saint-Jules
Support on the Suncatcher Remix!

Paul Trainer
Liking the Original Mix. Full support!

Brian Rogers
Suncatcher Remix is amazing, supporting for sure!

T.O.M.
"Original Mix" - Definitely hard to choose!! But Full support!!

DJ Redstar
Awesome release. Original is great but my favorite is the Suncatcher remix

Airillusions
Original mix is just great; nice energy and melodies! Suncatcher remix is also very cool.

Dimitri Kechagias
Finity Global goes uplifting and bring us new talents from australia. This is an awesome ep that includes 4 fantastic mixes impossible to choose which one to play. Of course the original is the base for all the rest really strong uplifting full on euphoria that includes long atmospheric break decorated with effects and ear friendly sounds that relax you and then back to bussiness with that melody that is really strong and stands out. Maybe sounds simple and ear pleasing for the masses but lately not many tunes manage to include those kind of difficult to forget melodies. Mystery Islands mix is the best remix that polishes in a way the original and manage to sound even better production wise. Estrata mix focuses on bass and sounds better for harder floors and Suncatcher in a very clever way twists and turns the original melody with an unforgetable result. Finity keep on delivering tunes like this please.

Also supported by: M.I.K.E., Andy Moor, Ferry Corsten, Solarstone, Sophie Sugar, John O'Bir, Manuel Le Saux, Ernesto vs Bastian, Les Hemstock, Akira Kayosa, Rebecca Saforia...
-

"The Moment" Teaser available @ YouTube

-

More updates about "Valkyre & Michalek - The Moment"