Dance-Tunes
Dj Download
Track It Down
-
*Reactions

Matt Darey
Quality stuff on the Original

Mike Saint-Jules
Loving the Corydalics Remix! Very soothing production. Also digging the Original & AIR-T Mixes. Support!

Brett James
Another Finity BOMB!!!

Phillip Alpha
Great release

Ernesto vs Bastian
Original mix radio support

Dj Orion
The original has a nice drive & bassline, good to hear Corydalics after a while, too. Sounds promising, packing this in for possible gig plays.

Airillusions
Great stuff here, my favourite is the Corydalics remix as it's very driving and melodic. I also like the original, especially its break.

DJ Vierro
Very nice drive on the track..liked the break!!..already playlisted for my forthcoming"elements" show..!

Zwek
Like the Original Mix. Production sounds good but little bit too generic for me. Will give this a spinn or two anyway...

Paul Wrigley
Get's my support for sure! Loving the sounds..

Martin Müller
I love the guitar parts of Corydalics Remix, this is without doubt my favorite remix. It brings a chilled summer feeling, together with a nice, proggy melodic build.

T.O.M.
Very nice vibe in the Corydalics remix!!! Full Support!!!

Dimitri Kechagias
Superb uplifting trancer at its very best with original being powerful and hands in the air and the remixes being more progressive trance, deep, electro tech and playful. This will be radio supported and charted in my shows.

Also supported by: Manuel Le Saux, Sebastian Brandt, James Hannan, DJ Joop, Zak Quiney...
Finity

#65 • • Finity
ftydg021-150.jpg

XSPECTIVE SENSE – TOO MANY QUESTIONS

1) Too Many Questions (Original Mix)
2) Too Many Questions (Astera Remix)

// Release date: 22.06.09
// Cat num: FTYDG021
// Label: Finity

-
Buy it on Digital
Audiojelly
Beatport
Dance-Tunes
Dj Download
Track It Down

-
*Reactions

Ronski Speed
Very nice Astera remix. 9/10

Matt Darey
Superb! Loving the vocal chops on the original!

Ruben De Ronde
Nice track, great release again on Finity!

Manuel Le Saux
Great release!

Suzy Solar
Great track! I like the vocal snippet and the energy of the Astera remix.

Karybde & Scylla
Great release ! will support it

Mike Saint-Jules
Going to go with the Original Mix on this one!

Chris Allen
Some solid work here, very nice tunes, supporting both :)

Phillip Alpha
Original is really nice! will support

Digital Nature
Astera remix, radio support

DJ Vierro
There is a lot of atmosphere in the track especially in the break..nice drums...Astera remix will support!!

Martin Müller
The Astera Remix is more "bangin" than the Original Mix, that's why I prefer this one. In both versions the vocal chops really increase and build the atmosphere. Also, both can be used for opening an uplifting set. Nice release!

T.O.M.
Nice drive, Feel Good Song!!!

Airillusions
The original mix has a really great drive and there are some very good elements in it. I also enjoy the Astera remix - nice melodies.

DJ Orion
Liking the vocal chops of the original a lot. The bassline is a bit too big room for my taste, mut all-in-all this is another very solid release from Finity. Thanks :)

Iqy
Too Many Questions? Words that do not hold true for this EP. Both tracks are utterly amazing and create a feeling of euphoria and excitement during your 7 minute drive on this musical highway!

Dimitri Kechagias
The original is certainly very strong melodic deep prog trancer with nice use of those vocals that becomes like an instrument rather than singing something. Astera delivers the style of trance sound that i love and my radio audiences too. Simply banging, simply bouncy and very driving and beautiful. Thanks for that quality release so much!

Also supported by: Robbie Nelson (Solaris International Episode163), Ernesto vs Bastian, Brett James, Redstar, Arc…
Finity

#66 • • Finity
TOMMY BAYNEN – SEAFLOOR SURVEY / BLUE MORNING

1) Seafloor Survey
2) Blue Morning

// Release date: 13.07.09
// Cat num: FTYDG022
-
Buy it on Digital
Audiojelly
Beatport
Dance-Tunes
Dj Download
Track It Down
-
*Reactions

Ronski Speed
Good stuff from the north. Solid label

Robert Nickson
Nice release

Ernesto vs Bastian
Good trancer for my sets

Manuel Le Saux
Great release!

Ruben de Ronde
Nice release!!

Mike Saint-Jules
Wow, nice sounds here! I'll be playing both for sure. Support!

Karybde & Scylla
’Seafloor Survey’, Amazing track ! will support it in my next show

Brian Rogers
Great release as always

Iqy
Seafloor Survey - a lovely journey with a few twists along the way make this the perfect track for the summer months! Blue Morning - Groovy bassline combined with atmospheric build ups will leave you with goosebumps all over! Supporting both tracks here. Wonderful job Tommy

Dimitri Kechagias
Superb two tracker that you can afford to miss. quality all the way with production that shines with amazing melodies and of course clever construction to keep the party going. Hand up in the air and wave them in the summery blue morning and of course your trip to the deepest places of the sea. I can write poems to describe but music says it all. Thanks very much and keep on being so selective in your choices

Vierro
Support on the "Blue Morning". Nice idea in the break!

T.O.M.
Nice Emotional Trancer, will support it for sure!!! Finland got talent!

Akira Kayosa
Once again after another listen to these both this is the best release ive been sent from you guys at Finity. Keep it up!!

Airillusions
Great melodies in "Seafloor Survey", love it. Same applies for "Blue Morning"; really good stuff altogether.

Also supported by: Brett James, Phillip Alpha…
C-Hill

#67 • • C-Hill Syna / Deck Jagger

Replying to Finity Recordings:

Finity, 13.7.2009 16:25:
TOMMY BAYNEN – SEAFLOOR SURVEY / BLUE MORNING

1) Seafloor Survey

Toi on kiva ralli, muistuttaa jollain tapaa tätä : Aalto - Rush (Super8 & Orkidea remix) ...mutta onko tää lainaus nyt sit niin imarteleva?

Dimitri Kechagias
Superb two tracker that you can afford to miss.

*nauru*

Ei muuta ku tsemppiä, supporttia tulee myös täältä.
Finity

#68 • • Finity
ftydg023-150.jpg

WHITE STARS – TRIANGLE WAVE EP

1) Erica
2) Like A Wind
3) Two Hollow Souls

// Release date: 05.08.09
// Cat num: FTYDG023
-

Buy it on Digital
Audiojelly
Beatport
Dance-Tunes
Dj Download
Track It Down
-

*Reactions

Lange
Very nice EP. Erica my favourite

Suzy Solar
Excellent EP!

Airwave
Will support Two Hollow Souls though, it's good after a few listens.

Mike Saint-Jules
Erica is the most appealing to me. Will try this one out!

Karybde & Scylla
will support it for sure ! gr8 release ^^

Simon Barwood
3 pretty good tracks here. 'Like A Wind' is my favourite. Love the use of the vocal. Will give it some support.

Randy Boyer
Erica & Two Hollow Souls for me. Both sound nice, support for sure.

Brett James
Great release from this talented duo!

Dimitri Kechagias
Superb deep melodic tracks that are very sensitive, emotional and very honest. Quality tracks that touch you straight inside your heart and soul. This is what i call real trance sound for the summer. Thanks so much for sending them. will be radio supported of course

Brian Rogers
White Stars - Erica will work early on in my sets, good stuff!

Iqy
Three luscious tracks in the EP each with a unique sound thus making this a must have trio for any progressive lovers out there! Beautiful work! You have my support

Airillusions
Great stuff here! I like all mixes, but I must say that my favourite in this package is "Like A Wind". Really nice tune with fine vocal elements and other great additions. Support

Vierro
Two Hollow Souls! full support on the track..nice drive and melody!

Martin Müller
“Two Hollow Souls" is easily my favorite of the Triangle Wave EP. The lush beats and proggy, melodic build can be used to create a nice set build! Supported!

Dj Orion
Like a Wind is most for my taste. All in all very solid and well produced package - 8/10.

Also supported by: Markus Schulz, Ernesto vs Bastian, Manuel Le Saux, Akira Kayosa, Phillip Alpha, Digital Nature…
Finity

#69 • • Edited Finity
ftygl006-150.jpg

TRANCEYE - EGO

1) Ego (Original Mix)
2) Ego (Oen Bearen Remix)

// Release date: 12.08.09
// Cat num: FTYGL006
// Label: Finity Global
-

Buy it on Digital
Audiojelly
Beatport
Dance-Tunes
Dj Download
Juno
Track It Down
-

*Reactions

Les Hemstock
Both great mixes..Im going for the OB mix :)

Suzy Solar
Great release! I'm supporting both versions:)

Mike Saint-Jules
Very energetic material. I prefer the Original Mix!

Luke Terry
“Original”, great track!

Brian Rogers
Finity is on a roll, another massive trancer! Supporting the Original Mix, another top release!

Martin Müller
"Ego" is a a perfect peak time tune for me. Wonderful energetic bassline combined with an atmospheric break build to an even more bangin' 140 BPM club trancer. 10/10 for me.

Randy Boyer
Remix for me, nice tune!

Dimitri Kechagias
TrancEye is one of those producers that their name will crop up really often the next months because he is able to provide very strong and ultra powerful melodic epic pieces of trance. Of course Oen is doing an amazing job pushing the original simply to the limit!Fat Finity stuff in here!Many warm thanks!

Also supported by: M.I.K.E, Manuel Le Saux, Digital Nature, DJ Joop, James Hannan, Redstar…
Finity

#70 • • Edited Finity
ftygl007-150.jpg

ANTON CATALIN – AFTERGLOW

1) Afterglow (Original Mix)
2) Afterglow (Mkl’s Still Glowing Remix)
3) Afterglow (Thomas Feijk Remix)
4) Afterglow (Kamil Orman’s Faster dub)
5) Afterglow (Kamil Orman’s Stronger dub)

// Release date: 19.08.09
// Cat num: FTYGL007
-

Buy it on Digital
Audiojelly
Beatport
Dance-Tunes
Dj Download
Juno
Track It Down
-

*Reactions

Dimitri Kechagias
Deep progressive beaty the original with some ultra tight and firm remixes to choose from. the 1st choice from remixes is mkl, 2nd best thomas and 3rd kamil as i need some time to feel them. Quality and high standards once again!

Karybde & Scylla
Nice release ^^ great remix from Thomas Feijk

Mike Saint-Jules
Kamil Orman's Stronger Dub is more of my taste for this release. Good work!

T.O.M.
Nice Warm Proggy mix from Mister Feijk!!! Radio Support!

Brian Rogers
Mkl's Still Glowing Remix is just lovely, definitely supporting!!!

Dj Orion
Nice variety of mixes. I'll be standing behind of the original & Thomas's remix. 8/10.

DJ Shultz
Great great release guys! most of the versions are great!!

Martin Müller
It's hard to decide which mix is the best one, but I choose "Mkl's Still Glowing Remix", because it's more uplifting than the other remixes and fits better into my sets. Nevertheless this is a very strong package! I would also use the "Original Mix" and/or "Thomas Feijk Remix" for building up a nice progressive set, it has such a nice summer feeling.

Vicky Devine
Like a few mixes of this but the stronger dub is my favourite

Also supported by: Robbie Nelson (solaris international), Manuel Le Saux, Airwave, Les Hemstock, Zak Quiney,
Finity

#71 • • Finity
ftygl008-150.jpg

TIM AIR – EUPHORIC MOTION / PERFECT LIFE

1) Euphoric Motion
2) Perfect Life

// Release date: 04.09.09
// Cat num: FTYGL008
-

Buy it on Digital
Audiojelly
Beatport
Dance-Tunes
Dj Download
Juno
Track It Down
-

*Reactions

Ronski Speed
”Euphoric Motion” - Nice trancer!

Suzy Solar
Perfect Life is such a great track!

Dimitri Kechagias
Russia is the land of good solid trance producers and Tim Air is not an exception. Two very well executed anthems with attention to each detail that try to be different and stand out from the rest. Both can be a driving force to any set or radio show that wants to be miles ahead infront from others. full radio support!Many thanks!

Simon Barwood
Wow, for his first release this is pretty amazing stuff! Both tracks are great, will definitely be supporting this release, "Perfect Life" especially.

Paul Trainer
”Euphoric Motion” – Nice trancer!

Vicky Devine
Quite like “Euphoric Motion” from these two

Graham Gold
Euphoric Motion is really good!

Airillusions
The track "Euphoric Motion" is nice; strong elements and cool melodies. Definitely my pick of the bunch :) Cheers!

DJ Zwek
Both tracks are well produced but yet generic stuff. Will give a spin or two...

DJ Shultz
Another great release from you guys! the 2 track are really good!

Martin Müller
That's exactly the kind of material I'm looking for to spin it in my radioshow Tic Tac Trance. "Perfect Life" starts with a soft build until the piano leads to a pumpin' melody. "Euphoric Motion" uses an harder and punchier approach until a dreamy melody builds into a peak time trancer. 10/10!

Also supported by: Manuel Le Saux, les Hemstock, Phillip Alpha, Brian Rogers, Iqy, Brett James…
Finity

#72 • • Finity
ftydg024-150.jpg

BEACH X - ROUTA

1) Original Mix
2) Allende Remix
3) Jussi Soro Remix
4) Anton Catalin Remix

// Release date: 30.09.09
// Cat num: FTYDG024
-

Buy it on Digital
Audiojelly
Beatport
Dance-Tunes
Dj Download
Juno
Track It Down
-

*Reactions

Dimitri Kechagias
At the finity headquarters certainly you have the ear to discover trancers that can make you feel satisfied on the dancefloor. The amazing original that you know that its going to be an instant crowd pleaser is supported by top 3 mixes. 1st best Jussi fantastic mix. much more energetic with melodie to remember. 2nd best the allende mix. deep progressive trance with warmth that is very full of sounds and not a naked and empty beat. 3rd best Anton does what he knows best to deliver the goods in a deep but still very energetic form. Will be radio supported.

T.O.M.
”Original”, Nice Warm Melody!!! Full Support!

Airillusions
I love the theme in the original mix, and the Allende remix is also really nice.

Matt Darey
Huge mix from Jussi Soro

Suzy Solar
Awesome Jussi Soro remix!

SImon Barwood
Great to see Allende on Finity, his remix is my pick of the release, but all the mixes are great. Nice one!

Zak Quiney
This is much better from Finity after the last couple of releases. Ok, I'm going with the names I already recognise but I was not disappointed by Allende and Jussi Sorro's efforts at all, will give a few plays definately.

Karybde & Scylla
Nice remix from Jussi Soro

Brett James
Great package!

Paul O’Sullivan
The Anton Catalin remix is nice!

Martin Müller
The Allende and Jussi Soro Remixes are the stand out tracks from this package for me. The first one is nice for opening sets with it's nice, proggy build and catchy melodies. On the other side the Jussi Soro Remix is perfect for bangin, peak time trance sets. Supported in my show Tic Tac Trance #021!

Redstar
Allende's mix is pretty nice. :)

DJ Orion
Allende remix has it all. Beautiful, hypnotic, uplifting trance tune, liking it a lot. All-in-all, really nice package here.

Paul Trainer
Love the Jussi Soro Remix!

Also supported by: Manuel Le Saux, Brian Rogers, Matias Lehtola…
Finity

#74 • • Finity
MusiCritics review / Beach X - Routa

“Quality trance at a bargain price!”

I’m just going to stop in for a quick minute to let you all know of this spectacular new release on Finnish trance powerlabel, Finity. Beach X is comprised of three Finnish producers, Pekko Haimi, DJ Radiac and DJ Holle. To be quite honest, I’ve not yet been introduced to their sound, but judging by the crisp trance notes these three have combined in Routa, I’ll be keeping an ear peeled for their next batch of work.

Along with the trio are three remixers: Allende, Jussi Soro & Anton Catalin. Each remix is slightly different, ranging from progressive beach vibes to full on peak time trance from Jussi. Read on past the break for some high quality samples and for your chance to vote for your favorite! I’m sorry I had to rush this, but I’m just passing by and thought you should know about this release!

The Verdict

I am always more than pleased with the quality music that Finity puts out time after time. This time around, the Allende and Jussi Soro mixes really struck me, both beautifully rendered remixes of a solid original by Beach X. As for my fav? I’ll give Jussi the nod.

Score: 7/10

http://musicritics.com/wp/2009/10/21/beach-x-routa-finity-digital/
Finity

#75 • • Finity
ftygl009-150.jpg

SEAN TRUBY & NIKLAS GROSSWALD – THE MOTIVE

1) Original Mix
2) Tim Air Remix
3) Phonky Asses Remix

// Release date: 29.10.09
// Cat num: FTYGL009
-

Buy it on Digital
Audiojelly
Beatport
Dance-Tunes
Dj Download
Juno
Track It Down
-

*Reactions

Suzy Solar
”Original Mix” – I love it!!

Daniel Kandi
Tim Air Mix makes you think back to the supersaw-days! Nice one!

T.O.M.
Nice uplifting stuff here!!!

Airillusions
I like the funkiness of the Phonky Asses remix, nice stuff!

Dj Shultz
”Phonky Asses Remix” - ohh like it..will try it in our gigs, tnx!

Brian Rogers
Tim Air Remix is massive! full support!

Martin Müller
The Phonky Asses Remix is my favorite mix. It's a nice uplifter with chilled elements. Tim Air's work is great for peak time

Arc
Phonky Asses rocking our socks off! Will be playing

Dimitri Kechagias
Finity continues its quest for delivering high quality releases and remaining at the top choices of all the trancers worldwide. in the global sublabel two very much talk about producers are delivering a very good track that is solid and very fine. the real deal are the two ultra strong remixes that are simply so nice that is absolutely hard to decide the best. Tim air full on with epic moments and phonky asses deeper but so deliciously sweet and melodic. Radio support of course!!!!

Also supported by: Manuel Le Saux…
--
The Motive Teaser @ Finity's YouTube Channel
Finity

#76 • • Edited Finity
ftygl010-150.jpg

ARTHUR TKACHUK – SPINNING BALLS / BLINK

1) Spinning Balls
2) Blink

// Release date: 06.11.09
// Cat num: FTYGL010
-

Buy it on Digital
Audiojelly
Beatport
Dance-Tunes
Juno
Track It Down
-

*Reactions

Suzy Solar
Energetic :)

Brett James
Both spectacular

DJ Orion
Blink is definitely the better of these two

DJ Shultz
Really nice tunes, support!

Andrew Parsons
Good little EP! Will support! Def going to have to watch Arthur!

Dimitri Kechagias
This is fantastic piece of electronic music. Progressive trance at its highest quality that really moves away from what we heard before and here it comes big time with 2 tracks really unique, melodic, and most importantly very high quality. This is trance at its finest! Congratulations for discovering so talented people. Of course will be radio supported and charted!

Also supported by: Manuel Le Saux, Paul Trainer, Iqy….

--
Spinning Balls / Blink Teaser available @ Finity's YouTube Channel
Finity

#77 • • Finity
ftydg025-150.jpg

PHONKY ASSES – BLUE PILLS

1) Original Mix
2) Corydalics Remix
3) Arthur Tkachuk Remix

// Release date: 27.11.09
// Cat num: FTYDG025
-

Buy it on Digital
Audiojelly
Beatport
Dance-Tunes
Dj Download
Juno
Track It Down
-

*Reactions

Dash Berlin
Nice package, thank you! Like both the Original als Corydalics Mix.

Suzy Solar
”Original Mix” – Great track!

Mike Saint-Jules
All mixes are really cool! I'm diggin' all, so I'm playing them all!

Dj Shultz
thx for the promo...really nice release! support!

Airillusions
Nice grooves in the original mix, and I also really like Corydalics's remix!

Iqy
10/10 for the Corydalics Remix. This track takes a lot of twists and turns as you wind your way thru from beginning to end. A melodically fun journey!

Steve/Redstar
Corydalic's mix sounds nice!

Brett James
Hard to pick the best mix. They are ALL quality

Dimitri Kechagias
Party stomper guaranteed with this brand new Finity release. Original is powerful electro tech trancer with piano melodies as we loved it to be in a quality track like this one. the real deal in this release is the corydalics version that for me takes the original to the next level.Finally arthur adds a very spicey proggy mix with an intresting twist. a very tasty package!

Also supported by: Andy Moor, Manuel Le Saux, James Hannan…
--

Phonky Asses – Blue Pills – teaser
Finity

#78 • • Finity
ftygl011-150.jpg

IVAN LITUS - FRACTION OF A SECOND

1) Original Mix
2) Beach X Remix

// Release date: 11.12.09
// Cat num: FTYGL011
-

Buy it on Digital
Audiojelly
Beatport
Dance-Tunes
Dj Download
Juno
Track It Down
-

*Reactions

Karybde & Scylla
”Original Mix” - really nice groove ! gr8 release!

T.O.M.
”Original Mix” - Interesting Sounds here!!! Will Support!

Suzy Solar
Great Beach X remix

Zak Quiney
Both mixes are quite bouncy and uplifting, and I like the overall feel. Not sure I can choose between them, they're both worthy of some support.

Airillusions
Beach X remix is my favourite here, great progressive trance with good melodies!

Dimitri Kechagias
Once again Finity discovers another huge talent. Ivan offers a superb hybrid of prog house and trance that is highly emotional and really sensitive record. the kind of music that easily warms the club and your room when you listen at home. beach x goes for a more prog trance mix very energetic more metalic and less flexible sound that i find very intresting. nice package to satisfy different styles. many thanks for the warm winter promo.

Also supported by: Manuel Le Saux, Brian Benning…
-

Fraction Of A Second Teaser @ Finity YouTube Channel
Finity

#79 • • Finity
ftygl012-150.jpg

UCAST vs STERIA – PHOBOS

1) Original Mix
2) Tommy Baynen Remix

// Release date: 18.12.09
// Cat num: FTYGL012
-

Buy it on Digital
Audiojelly
Beatport
Dance-Tunes
Dj Download
Juno
Track It Down
-

*Reactions

Suzy Solar
Supporting both versions; great release!

Brian Benning
Nice clean sound on the original mix, made me want to dance.

DJ Zwek
Loving the Original Mix! There is something biiig in this track. Hit material for sure!

Airillusions
Tommy Baynen remix for me, good drive with cool melodies

DJ Orion
A bit too big room style for my taste, but Tommy's remix sounds solid anyway :)

Dimitri Kechagias
Superb melodic uplifting trancer ready to use in any strong and tight dj set that guarantee to bring hysteria in the area. The original is very driving version that takes you to a journey that you never have been before with a break that you recall for many days after the first listening of it. Tommy's mix is more laid back progressiive trance that flows so nicely that you wish to never end. But all good things somewhere end till the next finity release to start!

Also supported by: Manuel Le Saux, Grube & Hovsepian, Amitacek…
-

YouTube link: UCast vs Steria – Phobos (Original Mix)
YouTube link: UCast vs Steria – Phobos (Tommy Baynen Remix)
Finity

#80 • • Finity
ftygl013-150.jpg

NIKLAS GROSSWALD – EVEREST / 7UP

1) Everest
2) 7up

// Release date: 21.12.09
// Cat num: FTYGL013
-

Buy it on Digital
Audiojelly
Beatport
Dance-Tunes
Dj Download
Juno
Track It Down
-

*Reactions

Daniel Kandi
Support on Everest

Suzy Solar
"Everest" is a striking track; I love the acid sounds and clean production.

Grube & Hovsepian
Great! Grosswald is on fire!

Chris Hampshire
I love Niklas's stuff! Probably my favourite mix is everest but i will be playing both. Great stuff!!

Karybde & Scylla
Really nice production!

Contagious / Paul Wrigley
”7up” - Very nice sounds... driving bassline and melody, finished off nicely with the piano! Once again, Finity Global deliver the goods.

Brian Benning
"Everest" is dark and driving. Great track!

T.O.M.
Everest is a nice emotional track, will support it!

Airillusions
Really nice breakdown in "Everest", good stuff!

Dimitri Kechagias
Tech trance is the name of the game for both tracks. Very banging and bouncy both tracks are made for the clubs. the breaks for both tracks are wonderfully produced with lovely sweet and playfull melodies. Everest is heavier but 7up is my favorite as drives the atmosphere really nicely with sweet piano riffs. Both will be airwave tasted in my shows. thanks for the superb promo once again.

Also supported by: Jon O’Bir, Manuel Le Saux, Fast Distance, Mike Saint-Jules, Matias Lehtola…
-

YouTube link: Niklas Grosswald - Everest
YouTube link: Niklas Grosswald – 7up