Afrobeta-PlayHouse(HealiumRemix)

4 posts, 1 page, 2,137 views

J Raninen

#3 • • J Raninen
Toiselta foorumilta klipsastua, kisan voitti siis Sounduo ja runner upit kait näillä näkymin päättää suuri yleisö Afrobetan laiskuuden takia:

"Ok I didn't want to post this because I didn't want to sound like a hater or anything like that... but right after the winner was announced I went to Google to find out who these winners Sounduo were... I noticed that they have played with Afrobeta before on past shows... so that makes me think how hard was it to really pick a winner?

So in Feb 3 they are also performing Play House with Afrobeta... 12 days before the contest was over...

I know this was not enforced by FOEM... but come on.... now we get slapped by UMF and Afrobeta to pick our own winners by public voting... when the selected winner was already somebody who had the chance to perform live with them!?

All I gotta say is this is quite suspicious and makes me think a lot of us producers were used just so that they could promote their band/single by having us do a remix and having the person they wanted in the first place win.

I hope I am wrong about this but... wow... I'll let you guys draw your own conclusions but I clearly drew mines."

Että näin sitä ihmistä kustaan silmään. No, ei se mitään, ihan hyvä raita tuli tehtyä, ainaki omasta mielestä.
DJ_Skyform

#4 • • DJ_Skyform Fourth KInd Records, Divaani, Monokrak Rec

Replying to Afrobeta-PlayHouse(HealiumRemix) :

Ite löysin kans ton ja olin aika et vau.. Kyllähän nää remix - kisat muutenkin yleensä taitaa tälläsiä "suosiokisoja" olla tai siis et kaiman serkut on niitä vieny (muutamasta kokemusta ihan täs lähimenneisyydessä).. Mut anyway, tää on kyllä hyvä remix :) Samaa mieltä itekin, että vaikka ei (taaskaan) voittoa tullu ni jos ei muuta käteen jääny ni hyvä remix ihan itellekin :)