ALBUM: Miika Kuisma - Progress Of Soul [Subtraxx]

7 posts, 1 page, 5,181 views

villelope

#1 • • villelope Lope of Lope & Kantola
progressofsoul290.jpg

Miika Kuisma's 3rd artist album Progress of Soul is the end of a trilogy and picks up where his previous album Sententia finished. The album features some of the key collaborators from Miikas career including DJ Tab, Luke Chen, Mr.A and OlliS.

After relocating to South East Asia, Miika was forced back to bedroom production after working almost for a decade in a studio environment. This album was mostly created with a basic laptop, DJ headphones, internal Logic Pro synths and some freeware plugins. As being a digital only release also the limitations of the CD format have been ignored resulting a record that is 1h 33m in length for the mix edition.

On this album Miika covers a wide range of styles mixing different genres together. You can hear influence from ambient, chill out, progressive house, trance, techno and minimal.

Later a special trilogy release will come out including the 3 full length albums from this concept including Trying My New Wings, which was the second best sold chill out track on Beatport in 2008.

For a full preview of this brilliant album and in our opinion album of the year go to the special album microsite: http://www.progressofsoul.com

Buy the album from iTunes, Beatport or other digital store you prefer.
akiapina

#2 • • akiapina apinaki
hyvänkuuloista, pitää laittaa hankintaan!
villelope

#3 • • villelope Lope of Lope & Kantola
Miika Kuisma - Returning Home is one of the Must Hear Chill Out tracks at Beatport. Out now on Subtraxx.
eugina

#4 • • eugina YleX tt-i *sydän*
Tämä kokonaisuus hipoo täydellisyyden rajoja..mielettömön tunnelmallista, synkkää fiilistelyä.. kuin leijailisi jossain toisessa ulottuvuudessa silmät kiinni sohvalla makoillessa<3

Tuntuu että, hetken hiljaiselo ja erilainen ympäristö on tuottanut meille todellisen mestariteoksen.. *piis*

Miikan sanoin: "I do not make trance music. I make music in trance." *sydän*

--
*nuotti* I can see the light of hope in your eyes *nuotti*

Chantola

#5 • • Chantola Black Hole / Spinnin / Club86 / Baroque / Bonzai
Fiilis pirun hyvä monessa raidassa. Tuotanto on kyl hiukan läppäri + kuulokkeet tyylistä. Hiukan munatonta ja melko kapeeta stereoo. Paras Biisi kyl se Mr. A:n kans tehty collabbi...muista nyt nimee =/ ,mut niinku edellä mainittu niin pirun makeeta fiilistä raidoissa.
HS

#6 • • HS
Koko levy alusta loppuun pelkkää ihanuutta....*sydän*
sale

#7 • • sale
Todella mahtavaa saundimaailmaa. Etenkin mulle kolahti parhaiten tästä ensimmäinen 30 minuuttinen....<3