• PROGRESSION @ MYSPACE
• PROGRESSION @ FACEBOOK
• PROGRESSION @ SOUNDCLOUD
• LIQUID CRYSTAL SOUNDS (LCS)
• LCS @ MYSPACE

Progression_Intransigence_sml.jpg

PROGRESSION - INTRANSIGENCE

[iso]TRACKLISTING:[/iso]

01] Paul Kalkbrenner – Altes Kamuffel (Original Mix)
02] Rah Band – Clouds Accross The Moon (Umek & Jay Lumen Hey Baby Remix)
03] Glenn Morrison feat. Cathy Burton – Symtoms Of A Stranger (Henry Saiz Remix)
04] EDX – Shy Shy (Martin Roth OMFG Dub)
05] David Forbes & Michael Patterson – Teknika (DJ Remy Remix)
06] Sander Van Doorn – Reach Out (Original Mix)
07] Riktam & Bansi – Green Space (Original Mix)
08] Timmy & Tommy – Full Tiltin’ (Joint Operations Centre Remix)
09] Michael Woods & Funkagenda – Alchemy (Original Club Mix)
10] Robert Babicz - Dark Flower (Joris Voorn Magnolia Mix)
11] Jay Lumen – Body Language (Original Mix)
12] GMJ – First There Was Sound (Jamie Stevens Remix)

Genres: house, progressive house, techno

Details - Listen

#2 • • Edited Bio The Bullies / Pinky
Holy shite! Now this is your best mix! Absolutely rocking tunes! Techy & weird <3

First tune is great starter. Change between 3. and 4. tune is awesome, and speaking of 4. tune.. Martin Roth's "OMFG" mix, just love that song. SvD, Timmy & Tommy, Michael Woods & Funkagenda rocks. Rest of the mix is also nice, but i like most from the start to 9. tune.

btw. excited to hear your set tomorrow :)
Homegrove

#3 • • Homegrove Further
I'll give this a whirl once I get home. :)

--
Forward thinking house music

Leonides

#4 • • Leonides
Great mix, again :) Robert Babicz - Dark Flower (Joris Voorn Magnolia Mix) is absolutely one of my favorites :)
Progression

#5 • • Progression www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com

Replying to Progression - Intransigence [House :: Progressive :: Techno]:

Holy shite! Now this is your best mix! Absolutely rocking tunes! Techy & weird <3

First tune is great starter. Change between 3. and 4. tune is awesome, and speaking of 4. tune.. Martin Roth's "OMFG" mix, just love that song. SvD, Timmy & Tommy, Michael Woods & Funkagenda rocks. Rest of the mix is also nice, but i like most from the start to 9. tune.

Thanks to all of you for all the feedback so far!

It's true that this compilation is one of the more deeper examples that I've done over the last 2-3 years. As I mentioned in the writeup for the mix:

"This mix pretty much avoids vocal orientated tunes as well as any uplifting synths or piano stabs".

Most of the inspiration of style has come from my summer months in Ibiza, Spain and UK. The sheer amount of Techno / Progressive music on offer was phenominal.

Anyway, these tougher tracks sound so fresh and alive on a HUGE soundsystem and with a HUGE crowd! The dancefloor just takes off! Jay Lumen has been making so many top-notch tracks recently. Long gone are his trancey sounding days. Now he's making such deep pumpin' tracks! Luv em! Add to him the productions coming from the likes of Michael Woods, Joris Voorn & Funkagenda and theres superb tracks coming left, right & centre!

btw. excited to hear your set tomorrow :)

I think my set for Pinky will predominantly be "Prog-Trance" based. Pinky has always marketed as this style of club night and with Myon & Shane 54 being the headliners, the event will be focused around Trance. However, I think that a couple of tunes from this mix may just be spun if I get itchy fingers ;)

Cheers. Progression :)
Dasjonna

#6 • • Dasjonna - Dreamhall / Love Shack -
This was awesome!

Green Space - Full Tiltin' *jiihaa**sydän**pahis**ankka**super*
Progression

#8 • • Progression www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com

This was awesome!

Green Space - Full Tiltin' *jiihaa**sydän**pahis**ankka**super*

Cheers mate,

Glad you liked the mix! Something different from me.

I can't agree more that Green Space's Full Tiltin' is certainly a hell of a tune! It's tough from start to finish and when you hear that at louder volumes... it shakes a dance floor to pieces! Let's hope there's more releases like that to come in the near future!
KeijoK

#10 • • KeijoK Member of L.I Groovecommunity | 1845 Celebrity Ale
Absolutely tajunnanräjäyttävää! *aplodit*
Very very hypnotize-groove and that's how i like it for. As Bio said in my mind also this is your best mix for now but. Biisi after biisi getting better and better. Nice. Kalkbrenners starter was very hooking and while it thought in my mind what will happen and really something happended. After biisi no 2 quite sure that this can't fail! And no it didn't!
Very very impressive! No can say more! *joo*

--
On myönnetty se että nämä mekanoidit ovat syntyneet valmiiseen maailmaan joka on katettu voittopositioilla

Progression

#11 • • Progression www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com

Absolutely tajunnanräjäyttävää! *aplodit*
Very very hypnotize-groove and that's how i like it for. As Bio said in my mind also this is your best mix for now but. Biisi after biisi getting better and better. Nice. Kalkbrenners starter was very hooking and while it thought in my mind what will happen and really something happended. After biisi no 2 quite sure that this can't fail! And no it didn't!
Very very impressive! No can say more! *joo*

Hola!

Thanks Keke for the full in-depth listen. As always i'm glad the style appealed to you. It is also a pleasure to have feedback regarding the flow of tunes. The mix was intended to build and build until it reaches its final crescendo with Jamie Stevens’s remix of GMJ’s ‘First there was sound’! A piano drenched belter!

I've just recorded another mix last night! I often find that once I get one mix finished, I suddenly have a wave of new ideas. Expect to see that online very soon! Keep enjoying "Intransigence" and i'll be hoping to see you on Friday 5th November for LCS's 4th Birthday extravaganza! ;)

Cheers *piis*