Outo Maa - "Tiuran 30vuotisbileet metsässä" 3.7.2010 @ Kotka

4 posts, 1 page, 2,881 views

Outo maa

#1 • • Edited Outo maa
Outo Maa

"Tiuran 30vuotisbileet metsässä"

689686.jpg

On tullut aika juhlistaa erään hienon ihmisen taianomaista taivalta tällä planeetalla. Täten kutsummekin kaikki metsäretkelle ja tanssimaan luonnon keskelle. Tämän tyylisiä tapahtumia ei Kotkassa liiemmin ole ollut, joten nyt kannattaa tulla paikalle.

DJs:
Indigo (Unity/ Sininen)

Turbulenc (BErmuDA)
Taika (Spacehouse)- special birthdaygirl set ^ ^
E-524 (Spacehouse)
Baty (Spacehouse, Trance Connection)
Individual (Spacehouse)- special techno set
Laizga
TBC

psy/ goa/ progressive

Aika: Lauantai 3.7.2010 klo 22-xxx
Paikka: Metsä, Kotka

Ajo/tulo-ohjeet ja lopulliset infot tullaan julkaisemaan lähempänä tapahtumaa kaikille "guesteille". Bileet ovat ilmaiset, mutta järjestävä seura arvostaisi suuresti, jos juhlakansa osoittaisi kannatusta paikalle tulevaan kolehtirasiaan. *piis*
simpukka

#2 • • simpukka
Harkinnassa nää metsäkekkerit on..*tanssittel*
Outo maa

#3 • • Edited Outo maa
Hola,

laittaos kestit suosikkeihin, niin saat pian tietoa tarkempaa minne lauantaina suunnistaa...

T: Oudot

ps. Koko kevään syyssää näyttää ainakin viikonlopun osalta verrattain muikealta. *vink*
SESSIONS2

#4 • • SESSIONS2 [ fotogeeninen sielukommuuni ]
SESSIONS2 delivers:

Happy Hiking!

These kind of events are arranged all over Finland but I believe they have never taken place in my hometown Kotka - Ug forest event. The plan is simple: Find yourself an aggregation, a little tent, dj equipment and a decent portable PA-system, couple of guys/gals with the ability to deejay are also quite helpfull with these kind of events. Find a location and put the stuff together, mention about the event to couple of your closest friends (aka klubitus.org) and you have yourself a party :)

This event was a bit smaller ug event I am used to - and it's no wonder because it was the first of its kind in Kotka. It was also suprising to see how tidy this event was with a lot of first timers - organizers delivered "trash bins" to be used (and they were used) and they had also picked up a place that won't get damaged by people gathering and partying at one spot. Nice job :) This event was also 30y/o birthday bash for Tiura, so happy birthday to you from behalf of SESSIONS2 :)

Here are the few photos I took whil visiting this event. Not much, but something to remember anyway ^.^

- Karo

IMG_7148-Edit.jpg