Trance parties

8 posts, 1 page, 4,881 views

rami86

#1 • • rami86
Hi,

where can I find a club (Helsinki or around) which play Trance tracks , i don't want to listen to some new local DJ trance, just large speakers , big space and well-known tracks

something like :

stylus robb and mattias - sensation shot

Tiesto

Armin van buuren

edward maya

sash

.... etc
hrdkvr

#3 • • hrdkvr KURGO
well known trance artists like sash :D

seek all big consepts like:

club colors
labyrinth
laserpoint

--
-keep it hard-

Funktion

#5 • • Funktion over 9000
You might be surprised at the talent of these local DJ's you don't want to hear...

Not to mention that Helsinki (or Finland in general) has spawned quite a few well known artists.

Orkidea
Joonas Hahmo
Super 8 & Tab
Miika Kuisma

Just to mention a few..

You would be extremely surprised at the talent of some of the more "unknown" local DJ's. Keep an open mind, and have fun :)

--
Mä taas oon kyllä aina sanonut että pilkku vaan nauttii siitä. se on kuitenkin pohjimmiltaan aika irstas pikku välimerkki..

rami86

#6 • • rami86
:) , OK then , where can I hear those people as well, I think you are right , I heard some tracks from an new turkish dj , and it was pretty cool.
Timce

#7 • • Timce

Replying to Trance parties:

rami86, 4.6.2010 22:15:
:) , OK then , where can I hear those people as well, I think you are right , I heard some tracks from an new turkish dj , and it was pretty cool.

Check this out: http://klubitus.org/kalenteri.php?

Put a name of a dj where it says:"dj tutka" or "dj info" and you should see where the dj is playing.

--
-Cook the man some fucking eggs-

-Jake the Muss

rami86

#8 • • rami86
in my first topic , i only meant that i want to hear something I already know, i didn't mean that i don't trust local djs

thanks all, for your fast respons