Beatport
Dance-Tunes
Dj Download
Juno
Track It Down
-

*Reactions

Dash Berlin
Plastic Boy Dub will do the trick for me!

Mike Saint-Jules
Plastic Boy Dub Mix for me!

Ruben de Ronde
Big remix by Mike, good release again on Finity!

Suzy Solar
Excellent Sunquest and Plastic Boy remixes :)

Paul Trainer
Nice Dub Mix from Plastic Boy!

Andrew Parsons
Always diggin “Suunquest” stuff!

Les Hemstock
Plastic Boy Dub is best

T.O.M.
Interesting release here!!

Phynn
I like the Sunquest remix, will support!

Zak Quiney
Great to see a name like MIKE's attached to a release, but I actually think the Sunquest mix wins through on this. Very similar in style to the Plastic Boy sound, but a little more edgy, although it would have been nice to see a dub of this version too.

Redstar
Liking the Plastic Boy remix and Sunquest's effort is pretty cool too.

Martin Müller
Supported the Plastic Boy Dub Mix in Tic Tac Trance #028!

Dimitri Kechagias
Finity Global quest for Global new talents continues with LAVI from Israel and his collaboration with Penny. The original track is pleasant with good moments and Penny tries hard and she manages it in an extent to leave us with a positive smell from the original mix. The real beauty on this release is the excellent package. the average original become an anthem for any trance night first with Mike Plastic Boy who produces a brilliant beautiful magical driving epic trance version and equally excellent is the sunquest mix. driving and euphoric full of playfull melodies. i would prefer less Penny on the sunquest mix. Of course there are top dub mixes to satisfy the more undeground djs. Radio listed already/review will be published. many thanks for your brilliant music.

Also supported by: Andy Moor, Sophie Sugar, Aly & Fila, M.I.K.E., Pedro Del Mar, Luke Terry, Manuel Le Saux, Akira Kayosa, Phillip Alpha, Brian Rogers, Robert Gitelman, Iqy…
-

L.A.V.I feat. Penny Robillard – Watching You, Watching Me – teaser @ YouTube

more updates about “L.A.V.I feat. Penny Robillard – Watching You, Watching Me”
Finity

#4 • • Finity
*DJ Mag review*

L.a.v.i. Feat Penny Robillard
Watching You, Watching Me (Finity Global)

Finland's Finity Global has been quietly plugging away over the last couple of years building a very fair catalogue. Their latest offering sits at the deeper end, with Penny Robil giving a strong vocal turn backed by a cool and relatively low-key production. On the remix M.I.K.E. dons his Plastic Boy hat (perhaps showing that the label is developing some pull-power) and drums up a taut, dark remix.

http://djmag.com/music/reviews?page=2&