Myself (DJGRH) at Impulse, Lahti, 26.3.04 - thankyou! :)

1 post, 1 page, 503 views

#1 • • DJGRH Guest
Hi everyone,

Apologies for not being able to speak a word of Finnish and as a result, this is one of few posts to this forum written in English.

Just wanted to say 'thanks' to everyone who was down at 'Impulse' at the Cumulus in Lahti last Friday (that being the 26th of March, 2004).

Once again, the whole trip out to Finland was really enjoyable and a pleasure to play - not just the gig. Tomppa (Bates) and to my driver (who's name I probably can't spell so won't bother trying!) and to all involved - thankyou!

It was my third gig in Finland after playing at Progress (Tampere) and at Impulse before! The crowd were really responsive and I found everyone I met really pleasurable (....and drunk! haha!.....).

I played new productions of mine in the form of 'Hijack', 'Borderline' and stuff that's coming out on a new Tidy Trax label - 'Some Justice' etc. All got a really good response!

All DJ's were superb - wicked to see you guys again - cool to meet Sasha F too :)

Thomas and Tatu (two guys (nutters) I met last year in Tampere - you guys still enjoying life?

Mika - nice to meet you mate! Hope the CD reaches you ok!

I've seen my name mentioned on a lot of places on Finnish guestbooks - I am hoping all thats been said is good? :)

Hopefully I'll be back out there soon?

Am just enjoying a night from the DJing so thought I would say hello, back on with 3 gigs tomorrow night so better get some sleep.

My email address is [email protected] - would be lovely to hear from you guys who go to Impulse and all the other hard dance parties in Finland!

Take care,

Gary
DJGRH :)