Boot Scootin Acid (Country)

5 posts, 1 page, 1,213 views

#2 • • eGrind Guest
Seriously, what do you use to make music? I'd trash it right away and get a real DAW. The synths make me want to cry.
#3 • • Dal-tech Guest
The kick and snare (Club Mix) sound warm and nice to me because it's analog. The soft synths of course sound thin, cold, MIDI File like most software.
#4 • • eGrind Guest
You must be kidding me...

What soft synths are you using? I cannot emphasize enough how bad they sound. I would recommend getting fruity loops or reason as a starter.

There's really nothing wrong with using midi files for the melodies, but this literally sounds like you smashed the midi file on top of a rushed drum loop. Seriously, this is not music. Put more time and effort into your "productions" before posting them.
#5 • • Dal-tech Guest
These tracks are actually complex believe it or not. You may accuse me of having poor taste and putting something out that sounds bad and have a point but without revealing my gear I'll give you a clue on what I'm using:

ASM: Analogue Sound Modelling
Dual Reverb/Effects Processor
Dynamic Convolution(tm) emulation technology
Moog Analog Synthesizer
2 X Opto-compressor/limiters
Rewire
RTAS Plug-In Software synthesis
Solid-state mic preamp with EQ
Cheap Mixer

Now, I'm doing two projects. One is cover songs and that's only for entertainment. The other is techno which I haven't posted.