BELR135 - Jacob Henry - Talisker EP

1 post, 1 page, 501 views

#1 • • Bellarine Guest
BELR135 - Jacob Henry - Talisker EP
Release Date: Feb 18, 2009

[IMG:600:450]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w100/BellarineRecordings/BELR135.jpg[/img]

4 Track EP. Features the downtempo original mix, with gentle piano lines and pads. A massive remix by Approaching Black is going to be the winner on this package with deep bass, guitars and key lines. Complemented by the Jacco@Work Isle of Skye mix with its arp lines and more uptempo beats, and finally the beautiful, almost ambient Gorm Sorensen mix.

Now Available on Beatport, DJDownload, AudioJelly, Trackitdown, Juno, XpressBeats, DJTunes, Dance Tunes, Wasabeat, ResonantVibes, Beats Digital, Play Digital and more

"Very chill & grooving - original mix for me." - 4/5
- Miss Nine (Turn On..., Vonyc Sessions, 925 Digital, Armada, Yoshitoshi, Harem)

"Thanks -- the Approaching Black remix is awesome."
- Eelke Kleijn (Outside the Box, Tilth, Global Underground, Proton)

"I like both the original and the Approaching Black mix. The latter one has a very fresh and positive vibe to it."
- Bart Van Wissen (Armada, Anjunadeep, Morrison Recordings, Dissident, Curvve)

"Great deep tunes here!"
- Mango (Vandit Digital, Silk Digital, Proton, Add2basket, Mango Alley, Mondo)

"Nice work!! Approaching Black Deeper Remix is amazing...." - 4.5 / 5
- Liluca (Colombia)
(Baroque, Proton ,AnjunaDeeps, EMImusic, Avanguardia, Add2basket, Stripped)

"Fine release here with a nice diverse package. 'Approaching Black Deeper Hue' mix is absolutely perfect; groovy, funky, great bass line, smooth production. Love it!"
- Derek Howell (Global Underground, Hope, Sick Watona, Proton)

"Approaching Black Deeper Hue is a great interpretation of the track. Love that groovy deep bassline! Totally my style. Good for a warmup set or radio show." - 4/5
- Darin Epsilon (Perfecto, DI.fm, Proton, Curvve, Groovecollection, System Recordings, Balance Record Pool)

"Lovely. Very pretty music"
- Chloe Harris (Further, B-Sides, Proton Radio, Litheum, Machine Agency, Djdownload)

"Approaching Black mix is for me! amazing deep bass, indescribable atmosphere during all track!"
- Solila (Witty Tunes, Add2basket)

"Original and Airillusion are cool... nice chill atmosphere in both mixes!"
- Invisible Sounds (Silk Digital, Lange Recordings, The Clubbers)

"Original mix and Approaching Black's remix in my bag!!"
- Embliss (Silk Digital, Proton, Morphosis)

"Love the Original and Approaching Black Remix.
- Ilya Malyuev (Armada, Arctic Eave, Morphosis)"

"The Approaching Black rmx just gets this melody to the level that it deserves. Great work!
- Setrise (Sunset to Sunrise, Black Hole, Armada)"

"Approaching Black Deeper Hue has a really nice funky feel to it. Will play." - 4.0 / 5
- Faskil (Frisky Radio, Silk Digital, Polytechnic Recordings)

"Hi class, clean and superior production, full support."
- Ricardo Lopes (a.ka. "The Cube" / Pacemaker Digital)

"Some solid production and great remixes on this release. Will support!" - 4.0 / 5
- Aaron Lee (Giant Squid Recordings/Ultramusique/Nightshade Records/Twenty40 Nightlife/Pure.FM)
"Gorm Sorensen version is awesome! Fairy-lands music."
- M&D Substance (Nightshade, Pure Substance, Bonzai)

"Love the fat bass in Approaching Black remix, Jacco's remix is a nice techy uplifting vibe!"
- Sasha Le Monnier (UK)
Source Of Gravity/Ascension Records/Nightshade Music /Balkan Connection/Pangea Recordings/Bellarine

"Thanks for the promo package. Loving the "Approaching Black Deeper Hue Mix". Absolutely stunning !! Will be playing a lot."
-Darren Drake (Audiotherapy)

"Quality stuff! The original will definitely find its way into future sets."
- Zack Roth (Cloudbreak Recordings, Core NYC)

"Good package here with something for everyone, will support the both the Original and Approaching Black mixes." - 4.0 / 5
- Steve Marx (Reticent Radio, Reticent Recordings, Only Records, MOS)

"Approaching Black is nice and deep."
- Roell Sapphire ((Magnitude Recordings, Stuccato Fusion)

"Black Deeper Hue is huge. I love the bottom end on this track. " - 4.5 / 5
- DJ Marcus (DI.FM, XTC Radio London; frisky Radio; Progressions with DJ Marcus)

"Original and Gorm Sorensen mix for me, very nice progressive track and beautiful ambient version from Gorm"
- Chris Drifter (SoundTribe Rekords, Plastic Fantastic, Existence, Pure.Fm, Danceradio.Gr)

"The most solid mix here is the Approaching Black -- solid foundation, wicked low end groove, nice steady build and a warm atmoshphere that would be perfect for warm up sessions."
- Kev O'brien (Stranjj Recordings | ProgressiveHouse.com | ExposureNYC | Proton Radio)

"Nice deep melodic track with a deep feel to it. The remix that really stands out is the approaching black remix. Really excellent job on that remix. Will play." - 4/5
- Jehr

"The Jacco remix is amazing, great stuff and nice drums!"
- Xaric (Sense FM / Pure Fm / Jenny Fm / Stripped Rec / Atlant Digital)

"I like Gorm's mix, cheers ;)"
- Dom Kane (Xeton Records)
-
"Approaching Black made a wonderful remix on an already great original track, it's twisted soundscapes, which let the piano float over it are just magic!" - 4.5 / 5
- Jim Star ([url=http://www.alicemanagement.com;]www.alicemanagement.com;[/url] no sound)
-
"Very Cool."
- Pena (Flow Vinyl)