Deepchild-Donut Hound EP (Tiger Stripes,Stel,Hipp-E Remixes)

1 post, 1 page, 891 views

#1 • • diebaudio Guest
deepchildbanner.gif

[Listen] - Donut Hound (Original Mix)
[Listen] - Donut Hound (Tiger Stripes Remix)
[Listen] - Twitch (Original Mix)
[Listen] - Twitch (Hipp-E Remix)
[Listen] - Spambot (Original Mix)
[Listen] - Spambot (Stel Remix)

MP3:
BEATPORT EXCLUSIVE
JUNO DOWNLOAD
DANCE RECORDS

Vinyl:
JUNO RECORDS
AX RECORDS
WEB RECORDS

Distribution:
NEWS DISTRIBUTION

For more information please visit:

http://www.myspace.com/diebaudio - http://www.diebaudio.com - diebaudio.blogspot.com

Press Release:
Our next release comes from Australian tech house wonderkid, Deepchild. Dividing his time between his native Australia, Germany and the United Kingdom, Rick (as he's also known) has spent the past several years forging a very respectable name on the international DJ circuit as a serious and versatile DJ and performer. Adding another dimension to his profile, he has also been responsible for some very unique and exciting production work on top labels such as Freerange and Get Physical amongst many others, so we are very excited and privileged to present you with this EP of his original works. Kicking things off we have "Donut Hound", a track that is already receiving lots of attention and support and has been featured on Hipp-e and Style of Eye's recent "OM Sessions" CD. All of Deepchild's production hallmarks are prevalent here, from his bouncy, funky basslines and swingy, shuffly hi hats to the quirky FX sounds that often accentuate his music.

On remix duties for this track, we have drafted in the mighty Tiger Stripes who turns in a stripped back, minimal techno interpretation. Utilizing the key elements of the original and with a keen focus on swing and groove, Tiger Stripes has created a simple yet powerful remix that is sure to find favor with a wide variety of DJ's and heat things up on the dancefloor!

On the flipside, Hipp-e treats us to a deep, tech-house excursion on his remix of "Twitch". Taking a completely different approach to Deepchild's twisted and glitchy original, he instead constructs his remix around a catchy and hypnotic arrangement of chords and melodies. The result is an excellent melodic journey with plenty of groove and rhythm that perfectly complements the package while remaining faithful to the original.

Last, but not least, label boss Stel steps up to the plate with his re-interpretation of "Spambot". His version remains close to the overall spirit of the package, serving up a fresh, underground slice of tech-house complete with techno-inspired chord stabs, fizzy rides and FX galore!

On the digital package, you will find 2 bonus tracks which are the Original versions of Deepchild's "Twitch" and "Spambot".

Reactions:
Gregor Tresher - "What a killer Tiger Stripes remix!!!! Will chart in my August Top Ten and play out everywhere!"
Troy Pierce - "Donut Hound is excellent."
Danny Howells - "Amazing package!"
Joris Voorn - "Stel mix is very funky, nice deep bass!!"
Laurent Garnier - "Tiger Stripes remix sounds great to me, will lay a few things over that."
Michel De Hey - "Donut Hound is great! Both mixes will do fine for me."
Hernan Cattaneo - "Tiger Stripes and Stel mixes are good. Will play."
Luca Bacchetti - "Nice tracks!!! Hipp-E remix is so cool."
Stephan Bodzin - "Tiger Stripes mix is good."
Dennis Ruyer - (Dance Dept. Holland) - "Donut Hound is on the tip!"
Orde Meikle (Slam) - "Tiger Stripes mix is good."
Timo Maas - "Tiger Stripes. Great, techy stuff!"
Mistress Barbara - "Great package!!! Love the Tiger Stripes remix. Will get full support!"
Marko Nastic (Radio B92 Belgrade) - "Amazing package ! Love Tiger Stripes remix, will play tonight."
Wally Lopez (Pacha/Space Ibiza) - "Tiger Stripes is a massive track!!"
Dave Spoon (Radio 1) - "All sound really good."
Behrouz - "Twitch is sounding excellent."
Tedd Patterson - "Love this Tiger Stripes mix, as nasty as they come!"
Mazi - "I'm really enamoured with the original of Donut Hound; the track is fun, quirky and above all musically inviting. What a refreshing track! And the Tiger Stripres remix is kicking my ass too! I think it's the best TS remix yet; a good break from his epic stuff and a bulls eye for the dance floor. Can't wait to play both."
Aldrin - "Hipp-E's turnes in an ace deep phat tech house groove! And Tiger Stripes' tribal-ish undertones of remix always work for me."
Dave Dresden - "Like the Dirty funky tech of Donut Hound original."
Matthew Dekay - "A brilliant package, my fave's are the Hipp-E ( yay he's back!) and the Tiger Stripes."
Nils Nuernberg - "Very hard to make decisions for this package!? ;-) Love all trax... but the Stel RMX is absolutely wicked! Cheers."
Desyn Masiello - "Stel mix is very cool, strong hooks."
Oscar G - "LOVE the Tiger Stripes mix."
Perc - "Nice package with a lot of good tracks, but the Tiger Stripes remix edges it for me."
Jo Mills - "Wicked sounds and feel to this Hipp-E mix."
Smokin Jo - "Tiger Stripes remix is a pumping track! Will play for sure!"
Funk D'Void - "Hipp-E is best here."
Chris Fortier - "Have been playing Tiger Stripes and Hipp-E mixes out. Stel mix nice too."
Gel Abril - "Really cool groovie release. Will play Tiger Stripes."
Tom Novy - "This Tiger Stripes remix is great."
Paul Hamill (BBC Radio Ulster) - "This is a killer package of top notch tech-house, feeling Hipp-E's the most but will play a few of these."
DJ Steven (Metropolis FM Istanbul) - "Excellent release."
Christopher Colak (Dinamo FM Istanbul) - "Lots of tracks, lots of joy. Good Aussie grooves and beats here. All good. Hipp-E and Tiger Stripes remixes are very good too !"
Ewan Pearson - "Think the Hipp-E is my fave here."
John Selway - "Tiger Stripes mix is good."
Ludovic Rambaud - "Wow! Great one! Donut Hound is ace."
Pete Heller - "Tiger Stripes is good."
Dave Mothersole (Ministry Radio) - "Good EP. All tracks are good but it's the Tiger Stripes remix that stands out for me."
Mashtronic - "dieb became one of my fav labels over the past weeks! this release is amazing again! the tiger stripes remix is the one for me this time!"
Paolo Mojo - "Hipp-E mix is good for me."/li>
Rocco (Rodamaal) - "Nice deep electro remix from Hipp-E! Soul and groove in this mix with strong beat! Will play for sure."/li>
Alex Santos (Rodamaal) - "Tiger Stripes and Hip-E are great tracks!"/li>
Simon (Progressive-sounds.com) - "Dieb, although very much in it's infancy has become one of my favourite labels of the year. Each release has oozed diversity and this one is no exception. Deepchild continues a great year with an EP of innovative music, coupled with some great remixes. Standouts for me have to be Tiger Stripes stripped back techno rework of Donut Hound and the Hipp-E version of Twitch. Review to follow - looking forward to the forthcoming releases also."

Deepchild Tour:
[12 Sep] The Box at The Bunker, Australian Tour
[13 Sep] Earthdance in The Park, Australian Tour
[21 Sep] Sunset at Favela, Australian Tour
[26 Sep] La Di Da, Australian Tour
[04 Oct] Sleezeball at The Hordern Pavillion, Australian Tour
[04 Oct] Fuzzy Parklife Festival, Australian Tour
[11 Oct] Sugar, Australian Tour
[16 Oct] UNSW Oktoberfest, Australian Tour
[17 Oct] Ruby Tramp, Australian Tour
[18 Oct] Clique at Will & Toby's, Australian Tour
[24 Oct] Eat Musik at The Bunker, Australian Tour
[10 Nov] Nevermind, Australian Tour
[14 Nov] Quantum Relic at Landcruiser Park, Australian Tour

All Enquires (Licensing/Remixing/Booking)
[email protected]

Also Available:
djyellowbannersmall.gif

jamiestevensbanner.jpg