CITRIC Recordings 003 featuring Rami Deejay-available now!

3 posts, 1 page, 815 views

#1 • • alexfish333 Guest
CITRIC Recordings is proud to announce our third release, "Sinister Habit" - Rami Deejay, is available now. https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/122400/sinister_habit

sinisterhabitweb.jpg

Rami's been DJing in NYC for over eight years and has worked with Eric Morillo, Roger Sanchez and Harry Choo Choo Romero. While these artists are legends in their own right, the genre similarities between his first track for CITRIC, "Sinister Habit," and the style of house these legends are known for is virtually non-existent. "Sinister Habit" closely mirrors the DJ sound Rami's cultivated over the past several years and reflects his dedication to crisp tech house with just enough soul to win over the ladies. Reverbed bells, white noise and swinging brushed snares build throughout this seven minute dance-floor heater to an ominous organ chord progression that eventually becomes the focal point of the track and brings you smoothly out the back.

We're proud to present this little slice of what CITRIC and New York Tech House is all about. Enjoy ;-)

Cool thanks for sending
Will play this a lot!
-Chloe Harris

Rich moody prog house track that will be good for a warm-up track in my sets.

~ Spesh

loving this thanks very much:-)

-Chris Cargo

thnx for the promo!

wicked sounds and grooves!

love it.

thnx

Artego // BLENdbRANK

Yo yo yo!!! love the track!! great work!!

...luck and health Leo(Tekes of Kabuto&Koji)

Great dark tech house..killer, epic breakdown . will go down great in my tech house sets!!
-Ben Brown

thanx mate ..

nice deep techy tune

will play

cheers

Arjun
J a l e b e e C a r t e l

Top drawer track, good vibe and builds well.

Will defo be playing this.

Take Care,

Andy King

funky tech with a real nice jackin bounce to it, have been playing for a while now and always goes down well-great track!

˙·٠*●Dibby Dougherty●*٠·˙

Cool track, will defo play it and chart it

keep it on!

Patrick aka Art Patrice

Def feeling this... Nice & simple clean & techy groove that I know will be devastatingly effective in a club... Nice mix of old house feel with the organ sound but with a modern production feel.

I'll def be hammering this!

thanks,

Timmy Stewart

Hey there!

I must say I am really diggin' Sinister Habit. It's techy, funky and works really well with the clubby stripped back tunes that have been ruling the floors here lately!

7/10

Nice one!

Michael Deko-ze

reaction:
Top quality.... I'm on this for sure, fully supporting 9/10"
best wishes,
Dean Facer