#1 • • Edited Inspiration Guest
juliste_A3.jpg

I N F O :

Mesta: Kotkan Toriparkki (pohjakerros)
Pvm: 29.9.2007
Aika: Alkaen klo 21
Liput: 10 EUR (8 EUR ennakko*)
Anniskelu: On

Anniskelualue: Populus Team OY (Pihvikellari, Populus, Haminan Hovi, etc)
Bilekuvat: SESSIONS2
Tekniikka: Ak Sound & Music Service & Techmu

Kartta: Kuva
- Autoilevat bilettäjät! Suositeltavat pysäköintialueet ovat kartassa violetilla!
- Tapahtumapaikka on merkattu sinisellä pallolla.

IRC-galleria: Yhteisö (Kiitokset Individualille!)

E N N A K K O L I P U T:

Kotka:
- Sävelaitta, Torin kupeessa

Ulkopaikkakunnat:
- Sähköpostitilaus osoitteesta: [email protected]

Kirjoita sähköpostiin seuraavat tiedot:
Oma Nimi
Katuosoite (jonne liput postitetaan)
Montako lippua tilaat

Liput maksetaan Reetta Kujalan tilille: 106935-268073 (Viestiksi "Ennakkolippu").
Liput postitetaan muutaman päivän sisällä kun maksu näkyy tilillä.

A R T I S T I T :

Heikki L
Dallas Superstars, Danceteria

Orion
Misc Management

Jnks
FINRG, PaineRecords

midblock.jpg

promo_heikkil.jpg

Heikki L

Dallas Superstars, Danceteria

When Heikki was ten years old and he got his first stereo system set up in his room. He stole all of his parents' cassette tapes and listened to them until they were worn out. He then moved onto hunting down music from his friends and neighbours

At the age of thirteen Heikki met a local DJ who handed him a tape that was filled with techno and house music. Inspired by this Heikki bought his first record player and mixer, spending all his pocket money on 12" singles. For two years Heikki would DJ at school and `soda'-dances and just before going to high school Heikki booked his first gig playing at a nightclub.

Due to starting at such a young age, Heikki has an amazing ability to interpret the dance floor and this has ranked him as one the busiest touring DJ's of Finland, always spinning the biggest venues and parties.

Gradually, throughout his teens his passion for music grew into a realization that he wanted to make his own music. All his summers spent mowing lawns made him enough money to buy a computer and synthesisers. Ever since then, his life has never been the same.

At nineteen, Heikki left his hometown Rauma and headed to the capital of Finland, Helsinki. Upon his arrival his very first music collaboration was signed to Sony Music Finland.

On Heikki's second project, he joined forces with party promoter Alex Kunnari.The first single `Darkstar' from 'Modulation' ended up on Above and Beyond's `Hard On' label. The second release `Spirits' ended up on Paul Van Dyk's `Vandit' and Ferry Corstens' `Purple Eye' - label. 'Modulation' is still up and running with Big Star Records.

Helsinki was the place to meet amazing people with similar minds. One of them being Jaakko Salovaara. Surprisingly, even though getting licensed by a few foreign labels, their first project `Spectro' ended up in the bin. Their second project `Hi-Tech' however was signed to Ministery Of Sound which gave the possibility for Dallas Superstars to be born. Dallas superstars marked an era that opened doors aboard and brought Heikki's name to the attention to the great masses.

After the highly successful Dallas Superstars album `Flash' (2003) Heikki continued to work on music by co-producing Darude's album `Rush' (2004) which as led to his current project of producing, mixing and remixing Darude's first single `Tell me' from his upcoming third album.

Dallas Superstars humorously named project `Supermodels From Paris' release `Keep on' ended on several top dj's playlists inc. Sander Klainenberg's Sensation White.

The highly anticipated follow up `Higher State' to the Dallas Superstars debut album, was released last year (2006). It included a remake of the classic `Fine Day' which is still causing a buzz around the world.

Now it is time for Heikki to step aside for a moment and create something utterly his own, to put to the test all that he has seen, learned, and understood. Squeeze this knowledge together into the `Heikki L'.

In his music Heikki has an ultimate goal to move people, give them shivers that would result into a mind exploding orgasm, share positive energy through out his music as well as through his DJ'ing.

In 2006 Heikki L. partnered up with fellow DJ/producer friends Mister A. and Miika Kuisma to start their own label Danceteria Music. In the beginning of 2007 Heikki L. was just signed to the young and innovative label `Fektive Records' in Holland. He has had his work cut out for him through several remix projects, which will be out in the future releases of Positive Records, Ministery Of Sound and Kontor Records. Heikki L's first solo release `Let the Bass Kick' has already ended up on Judge Jules play list which can only mean the beginning of something big on the rise.

halfstopper.jpg

promo_orion.jpg
Orion
Misc Management

GENERAL & HISTORY
Before settling down to the capital of Finland, Helsinki, in autumn 2006, Orion has already been involved in electronic music culture for far over a decade. Starting in the early nineties in the industrial city of Tampere, where rave culture was at its peak, the spirit of illegal raves and warehouse parties formed the ground on which he still stands.

While living over five years in Rovaniemi, just a stone's throw from the Arctic Circle, Orion has influenced strongly the electronic music culture of the north. As one of the key figures of the northern club scene he has hosted, promoted and produced countless club nights, events and DJ-based concerts all over Northern Finland and tirelessly pushed forward the culture and the music as a DJ and a promoter.

At the moment Orion works in the staff of Misc Management DJ booking agency which is the first truly professional dance music oriented DJ booking agency in Finland.

GIGS & CAREER
During his DJ-career, Orion has made his way to perform in many of the biggest domestic parties with countless number of Finnish and foreign artists, live-acts and DJs. He has been performing at Koneisto, the biggest electronic music festival in Northern Europe, Hallmark, the biggest regular club in Skandinavia and Time Tunnel, one of the oldest and most respected annual events in Finland - to mention a few.

Orion has also been the musical representative of PR-events for several corporations like Mini Cooper and Philip Morris and headlined clubs outside Finland for example in Kostamus (Russia) and Augsburg and Kempten (Germany). Today Orion is still one of the busiest DJs/promoters in Finland.

THE SOUND
As a DJ Orion loves to blend styles and genres - to build the set up with house & trance vibes and vitalize it with breakbeat and techno. On the era of digital music, he doesn't just rely on the easiness of latest MP3-releases:

"I love to use my music collection on a wide scale, not just the records I've bought in the past two months. Forgotten classics, old vinyl gems, they are all there - combining that old sound with the fresh releases has really proved its power on the dancefloor. That's what electronic music is at its best - timeless."

Residencies at various club nights have progressed Orion's style towards technique perfection - although he always gives more value to DJ's ability to interact with the audience and to build the set correctly to fulfill their expectations.

PRODUCTIONS
Alongside DJing Orion has worked on some different fields of electronic music as well. He has produced music for multimedia productions, events and theater plays and written the first university degree research in Finland about flyers in electronic music and youth culture. Furthermore Orion produces and promotes regularly club nights and events all over Finland. During the years spent in the north he has worked for several domestic club tours and introduced countless artists for the first time to northern clubbers. Many clubs and companies have employed him as an Event Manager for their needs.
Orion is also one of the creators of the Nordic Techno Forums - the event calendar and discussion forum of club culture in Northern Finland, which has grown to be the no.1 information channel for everyone willing to know about the upcoming events in the arctic.

"I've been lucky enough that I've had people around me who haven't been there for money and fame but for the love to music. I guess none of us ever believed how big the thing would get far in the Finnish outback and I can't give enough credit to all those who have been co-producing, supporting and helping with all the countless productions."

halfstopper.jpg

promo_jnks.jpg
Jnks
FINRG, PaineRecords

Olli Riiho alias Jnks was born in 1988 at Kerava but has lived his whole life in a small town called Riihimäki. His first touch in electronic music was eurodance at the age of 10. After listening a mixtape from Proteus the harder side of electronic dance music closed Jnks in a tight grip and never let go.

After checking out different genres of EDM he accidentially bumbed into Brisk&Ham's track called "Angel Eyes". 175bpm happy hardcore sounded like it was made for Jnks's happy and energetic person. After buying his first cd-decks he started to practise with the great advices of Caro². After couple of months his first mixtape, Blue, was born.

Later on Jnks practised like a maniac and kept on buying more and more records. He also started to bring happier and more energetic style to the people of Riihimäki arranging little private UG-events. Jnks's first bigger club gig was at Rave Against Drugs 3, Gloria, Helsinki. In November 2005 Hard Dance web-radio, SonicRadio.Nl, offered him a change to do his own radio show. The first show was aired 17.11.2005.

Jnks's sets are well known from beautiful female vocals, happy and melodic lyrics, agressive transitions and extremely energetic stage performance. If Jnks is not behind decks, he is propably at the dance floor dancing his feet off!

halfstopper.jpg

konstruktion_djs_sml.jpg

happy hc, house, tekno, trance

tracklist:
00:00 - 19:49 : Orion (Mixed for Club Inspiration)
19:50 - 41:46 : Heikki L (Clips from Heikki L - Journey To Passion)
41:47 - 62:56 : Jnks (Mixed for Club Inspiration)

Download - Download

midblock.jpg

Y H T E I S T Y Ö S S Ä :

http://www.ruukinmylly.fi/
http://www.haminanhovi.fi/

http://SESSIONS2.com
http://aksound.com
http://techmu.org
#2 • • Inspiration Guest
Soittajat julkaistaan pian.

EDIT: Muutama päivä aikaa. Ensimmäinen joka keksii vähintään kaksi DJ:tä saa itselleen ja kahdelle kaverille ilmaisen sisäänpääsyn!
#3 • • Inspiration Guest
Tietoja päivitetty :)
#4 • • Inspiration Guest
Inspiration tiedottaa:

Asiakaspaikkoja bilemestassa on yli 500.

Ennakkolippujen myynnistä tiedotetaan piakkoin.
#5 • • Inspiration Guest
Tapahtumainfot päivitetty!
#6 • • Inspiration Guest
Ennakkolipputiedot päivitetty.

Lippuja saatavilla Sävelaitasta sekä ulkopaikkakuntalaiset sähköpostilla tilaamalla.