Mixed By - DJ Progression
Date Mixed - August 2006
Venue - No Venue / Recorded Live
Mix Length - 100 mins 04 Seconds
Size - 117mb
Quality - 160kbps
Description -

Progression_Accumulative_Effect_Cover.jpg

"The following mix was bonded using both older and newer tunes. It's purpose is to be a genre building journey. The opening tracks concentrate more on chilled to Breaky Trance. This is merged with uplifting Trance in the more central segment tailing off with a more progressive feeling in the latter stages."

"Download, Volume Up, Sit back, Fill that glass and sample the Accumulative Effect."

Full Tracklisting -

Above & Beyond - Tri State [Anjunabeats]
Infusion - Legacy (Junkie XL Remix)
#2 • • Jukka I Guest
Nice progression and solid mixing. Very good selection of tracks all the way up to Wasting. The rest of the mix just didn't quite cut it for me, though. I found Who is Watching too cheesy for my tastes and the original (Billie Ray Martin) version of Your Loving Arms is of course always hard to beat.
#3 • • Progression Guest

Nice progression and solid mixing. Very good selection of tracks all the way up to Wasting. The rest of the mix just didn't quite cut it for me, though. I found Who is Watching too cheesy for my tastes and the original (Billie Ray Martin) version of Your Loving Arms is of course always hard to beat.

Thanks for the analysis. I haven't been on Platinum for quite some time. Out of the country for a couple of weeks :) I have to say that recently "Your Loving Arms" Has been rinsed! Even Buuren and Schulzy still play it. I added it into the mix as an ender. It has worn a little thin, but I felt it worked well with "Let The Game Begin". New mix on its way.

Ciao for now :)