Club Release @Oasis: Finnish d'n'b convention

4 posts, 1 page, 780 views

#1 • • Release Guest
release_logo_web.jpg

!!! F i n n i s h D r u m a n d B a s s Co n v e n t i o n !!!

This time club Release is bringing to you most interesting acts from Finnish drum and bass scene! We want people to hear how talented djs & artists there is in our beloved homeland.

Guest djs:
resound1_weba.jpg
Resound (Vibez, Warm Communications, Covert Operations)

Resound has been producing music and djing for several years and his unique sound has been noted by many labels. He has released tracks under labels like Covert Operations and Warm Communications and Vibez Recordings. Ever since he first started creating electronic music back in 1995, Resound has been living, eating and breathing it. Futuristic and moody soundscapes, deep bass, big echos and heavy drumwork are characteristic to his distinctive style.
Innovation and versatility are the key words. For Resound the only way to do it right is to keep things interesting. This hasn't gone unnoticed as his tracks are being played by many of the worlds top DJ's including Bailey, Blame, Digital, Doc Scott, Dylan, Outrage, Pendulum, Raiden and many more.

ams.jpg

antoniomikael

antoniomikael got his first contact to electronic music about 15 years ago and has been collecting records ever since. He has been djing for eight years now in clubs like Freeform and mbar. His sets combine many different shapes of drum and bass and he will surely keep the beats rollin'!

Resident djs in action:
LAOS Djs
(Midnight Sun Recordings)
Physics (Metalheadz, Midnight Sun Recordings)
A.Myllykoski (Laava Production)

Tickets 6e at the door.

Agelimit 20

Showtime 21-03
Happy hour 21-23

Venue:
Oasis
Address Hietalahdenkatu 6, Helsinki
#2 • • Release Guest
flaba:
release_flaba_etu_04.jpg
release_flaba_taka_04.jpg

Tällä kertaa soundin tapahtumaan tuottaa L & R Audio
http://www.lraudio.fi/
Firman referensseinä mm. bassoradion kemut ja SLAMIT!

nuff bass init!
#3 • • aim Guest
Tämä on luultavasti alkavan kesän toistaiseksi viimeinen Release. Eli kaikki mukaan 3.6 lauantaina tamppaamaan Oasiksen lattiaa. Jatkoa klubille katsellaan varmasti sitten elo- tai syyskuussa....

T: Järjestäjät
#4 • • ange Guest
tullaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:heart: :hah: :excellent: