#2 • • forsh Guest
still for sale people
#3 • • forsh Guest
now taking offers 230e best offer,,,match it and its yours

collection only

from karjaa

thanks people
#4 • • Säätäjä7 Guest
Tähän kaveriiin ei kyl oo paljo luottamista.
on nyt lupaillu lähettää mulle levymaton jo kaks kuukautta mutta eipä oo kuulunu :right:
#5 • • forsh Guest

on nyt lupaillu lähettää mulle levymaton jo kaks kuukautta mutta eipä oo kuulunu :right:

sorry your gonna have to speak english to me
#6 • • master bator Guest

sorry your gonna have to speak english to me

He's saying that you cannot be trusted since you haven't sent him the slipmat you've promised him.
#7 • • forsh Guest
ahhh thanks

i did send the slipmat though,,and you got a slipmat with you record deck i sent you

:angry:
#8 • • forsh Guest
and its a collection only so how can i not be trusted :confused:
#9 • • swinnie11 Guest
This person cannot be trusted he has done this sort of thing before, check the buy and sell section of the forum for a PSP he is selling - this belongs to me, we did a swap on swapz.co.uk and he did not fulfill his end of the bargain. I am now seeking legal advice to take official action he also told me today he is moving to Sweden in a couple of weeks time, so act now if he has tricked you too.
#10 • • forsh Guest
what you talking about,,,,i sent you your item registered and it ssays its been recieved,,,who signed for it?
#11 • • swinnie11 Guest
I have tangible proof of delivery to you, do you? no more lies Chris, you will come unstuck and I will make it my goal to let everyone know what a Thief and liar you really are, I just wonder how many other people out there have been cheated by you, I might set up a website and see if I can find out!

post.JPG
#12 • • forsh Guest
im saying who signed for the parcel i sent you??

yes i have the psp here but im not going to be looseing out on this deal,,,someone has my camera and i think its you!
#13 • • swinnie11 Guest
Chris, you said to me that you would'nt send it recorded as the woman in the post office couldn't understand english and she would only let you send it first class, this was 3 weeks ago and still no camera. you have told that many lies now that I think you actually believe them yourself. I still have all the e-mails you sent me so if you want a copy then i will forward them to you.

In answer to your question, no-one would of signed for it as it never got here!! and it was'nt sent recorded as stated by you!
#14 • • swinnie11 Guest
And if you sent it Registered where is the tracking code? if you let me have it then I can look into it, but I know you will not come up with it as there is'nt one
#15 • • Tapi T Guest
Plz guys, use private messages.