Playitnow.radio (New TECHNO mix and .Fresh)

6 posts, 1 page, 1,051 views

#1 • • Sancho Guest
Hi,

We are back this week with one new dj session and our brand new mix show called .FRESH

This week:

HERTZ
Here is proof that Playitnow isn't only about House music. When Techno superstar Hertz aka Pierre Jerksten gave us the opportunity to air one of his mixes we couldn't say no.
This man currently have over 35 productions/remixes rocking dance floors globally and it seems he is supported by everyone in the business including non other than Carl Cox, Deep Dish, Seb Fontaine, James Holden and many more...ENJOY!

.FRESH
Our very own mix show is back! This time you will hear new tunes from acts Basement Jaxx, Fuzzy Hair vs Steve Angello and Martin Solveig. Full tracklisting below.
As always presented by Thomas H and mixed by Zamson ENJOY!

Dont forget to sign up for our newsletter, and any comments are welcome in our guestbook.

BEST REGARDS FROM SWEDEN // Playitnow.crew

www.Playitnow.net
#2 • • benn Guest
hertz rockz! :)
#3 • • Sancho Guest
Yes Benn he really does, and this exclusive mix is truly amazing...I Hope you like it....

Any comments are welcome in our guestbook.

Best Regards // V.Sanchez
#4 • • Timce Guest
Outstanding mix..Have to say Hertz is one of the best technoproducers @ the moment (Lots of SWAY in my bookshell ;)) This man never goes wrong with his tracks/remixes.
#5 • • crysaz Guest
Hertz totally does it. I'm trying to keep still and do some work, but I can't stop shaking. Various tricks and on/off-style tramping keeps it interesting.
#6 • • Sancho Guest
Please be sure to post comments on our guestbook... =D

// V.Sanchez