Analord 10 released!

2 posts, 1 page, 618 views

#1 • • ipe Guest
https://www.rephlex.com/analord10.php:

Hello Analords!
Well... the records, folders, pockets, inners & mailers have finally arrived at HQ!!!
They sound lush and look most decent :)
All we have to do now is pack 'em up all together and ship them out.

It doesn't look like you'll be getting them in time for Xmas, although they should be shipping just about then.
If you want one, get along to https://www.rephlex.com/analord10.php with the princely sum of £39.99 GBP (inc. p&p) and bag your copy now.
Stocks are limited at the moment, although there will be one final pressing (only), as soon as possible (approx. 6 week turnaround).
We feel this item will be essential to audiophile enthusiasts, especially when all the Analords have been unleashed.

If you're not up for this special collectors edition with binder, we are pleased to announce that you will be able to purchase Analord 10 in a more regular format, but not until 9 preceding volumes have been released (via your local record store, starting with Analord 1 & 2 in late Jan. / early Feb. 2005. We estimate that the alternative format of Analord 10 will be released next Summer.)

If you have funky email, you should be able to see the label art for this release attached with this message.

Think that's about it, take it easy

Rephlex Master Control.

Artist/Title/Catalogue Number: Analord 10

Release Date: December 2004

Price: £39.99 (inc. Postage and Packing)

Description:
2 track 12" EP, 13 mins duration, 124-154 bpm.
Written & Produced by Richard D. James.
Black 12" vinyl disc with two centre labels.
180g Audiophile Vinyl Pressing.
Packaged in custom binder with pockets to hold several editions from the "Analord" series.

Aika kova hinta 2 biisin EP:stä vaikka tuo kansio tuleekin mukana ja sisältää postikulut. Täytyisköhän kuitenkin ehkä vissiin tilailla...
#2 • • espoo_rumpshaker Guest
The only reason I never bought Druqks is because the box format wouldn't have fit into my record collection, which would've forced me to more or less put the damn thing on display, which I reckon was RDJs plan all along.

The price for that folder is insanely steep, I'll have to wait until the regular 12"es start getting released.