[Techno mix] Left: 7800

8 posts, 1 page, 1,444 views

#1 • • Left Guest
Pure Techno, as some others saying about the mix: this has been a real tight mix with some solid, banging tribal tech cuts. Overall, this is some straight-up bangin' techno that shouldn't be missed by you tech-heads.
:) http://www.djleft.sohosted.com/7800_(TECHNO)-1.mp3 :)
#2 • • Hexe Guest
Yep, this is a good one. There are some truly stunning filtered tracks that kick some serious butt. Good dancefloor stuff, mixed quite well together.
This mix is a good example how in my opinion techno should be mixed, 2 minutes or under per track and some nice tricks here and there.
Great job!
#3 • • Djinni Guest
Yes, I liked this too. Amazingly many different genres featured in this set, at least to my best (?) knowledge.

I did count at least tribal, acid house, progressive house, deep house and hardcore... Yet the set still was thematically homogenous, i.e: it didn't bounce back from one theme to another and then back.

Can we have the tracklist, please ?
#4 • • Timce Guest
Nice...loads of good tunes! (Herz rules) and solid mixing..maybe too solid: More cutz'n'trix and this would've been an excellent piece of work. When mixin next track, use those eq's and slides/x-fade to create propa techno-mixing-action. :D

(Tracklist would be nice...) :)
#5 • • Left Guest

Yes, I liked this too. Amazingly many different genres featured in this set, at least to my best (?) knowledge.

I did count at least tribal, acid house, progressive house, deep house and hardcore... Yet the set still was thematically homogenous, i.e: it didn't bounce back from one theme to another and then back.

Can we have the tracklist, please ?

yes, tracklist on the next reply :)
About the different genres, my look at it i would say, it's hardtechno with some melodic techno with it and some techhouse tracks, near the end it's again hardtechno. Hardcore it's something i would never play, but enough tribals yes :D
Thanx for listening, also Hexe thank you :cool:
#6 • • Left Guest

Nice...loads of good tunes! (Herz rules) and solid mixing..maybe too solid: More cutz'n'trix and this would've been an excellent piece of work. When mixin next track, use those eq's and slides/x-fade to create propa techno-mixing-action. :D
(Tracklist would be nice...) :)

Well, interesting comments, it's indeed maybe too solid, the most important thing for me is that the mix has the "drive with it", but it could be a little more xtra playing, especially with the eq's :) I'm also mixing progressive, that's indeed a solid, but long mixing way, my way of techno mixing could be with a bit more action i agree. But overhaul i'm satisfied, although the artist & tracks are well known, i think i've done a good job as you already said. Especially the mixing part 14 & 15 & 16 makes me happy :hearts: Thanx for listening.

Tracklist Dj Left: 7800

01 : Christian Wunsch - Les Paradis Artificiels
02 : Hertz - Free Ride
03 : Christian Wunsch - Les Paradis Artificiels
04 : Alexander Kowalski - Dynamite sun
05 : M Carola & A Beyer - Ante Zenit 3 (B2)
06 : Marco Carola - 7th Question (A 1)
07 : M Carola & A Beyer - Ante Zenit 3 (A1)
08 : Flo Marcus G & DJ Preach - Focus rmx
09 : Hertz - Predatohm
10 : MarkAntonio - Steady Boy
11 : MarkAntonio - Total Impact
12 : MarkAntonio - Steady Boy
13 : MarkAntonio - Total Impact
14 : Oxia & Tom Pooks - Impact
15 : Marco Carola - Ante Zenit 1 (A2)
16 : Oxia & Tom Pooks - Towaïost
17 : Hertz - Recreate
18 : Pounding Grooves - 21
19 : Tom Hades - Automation
20 : Kabuto - Ripped off
#7 • • bansq Guest
yea at least there wasnt any tricks that sound like they were just pasted on the music :)

you caught the drive with this one alright, made my day, especially the last 20-30 mins :happyroll:
#8 • • Left Guest
That's good to hear Bansq, will try to make it another good day for you asap :D