[mix] progressive sounds 2

7 posts, 1 page, 1,323 views

#3 • • Left Guest
Still no comments? No one happy :confused: What's the point of bringing here my mixes...

Maybe tracklist helps :D
01: Nugen - Darksides
02: Filur - Kiwi mint pilot
03: Roman Lieske - Massage in China
04: Pinkbox Special - Simple
05: Marc Vision - Contrakt sazmator
06: Pig & Dan - Pusher
07: Pig & Dan - high as a kite
08: Deepgroove - Acid house music
09: Hiratzka & Kazaell - In your eyes
10: The MFA - Two Billion year journey
11: Marc Vision - Invisible
12: Pig & Dan - The basement
13: Pig & Dan - Only for the headstrong
14: Christian Cambas - it scares me
#4 • • De Souza Guest
Okay, let's give it a try. Comments later, mate! :roll:
And yes, tracklist helps quite a lot ;)

edit: Commnents...

Usually I don't like progressive so much but this was quite nice mix. In the beginning mixing was very smooth but towards to the end you maybe rushed little bit with those changes. Though it didn't matter. What can I say?...Nice tunes and good mixing. Maybe someone who is more familiar with progressive can give you better comments...
#5 • • Left Guest

Usually I don't like progressive so much but this was quite nice mix. In the beginning mixing was very smooth but towards to the end you maybe rushed little bit with those changes. Though it didn't matter. What can I say?...Nice tunes and good mixing. Maybe someone who is more familiar with progressive can give you better comments...

Thanx mate :) But as you see, you're the only one that has taken the keyboard to shout something. Respect for trying something else :cool:
#6 • • Djinni Guest
It was a nice set, lots of tracks I hadn't heard earlier (always a good thing). So at least I am happy, if no one else is...

I did some digging up too, and just entered your URL and found out your techno mix. I liked it too. Actually, I couldn't help tapping my feet when I first listened it at my work.

I'm waiting for more sets from you.
#7 • • Left Guest
Thanx, glad you liked it and already found my second sound, techno. I will post it in a week here also :)