JDOTP Diva Transforming Into A Techslut NEW MIX

1 post, 1 page, 403 views

#1 • • superleo Guest
new_mix_057.jpg
JDOTP
JdotP has always been known for being more of a crossover DJ than one in the same genre. His sets could be everything from funky/filtered house to minimal progressive/trance with soul. Nowdays, JdotP has left the progressive and trancey sound and taken a more distinct path towards house. He has also added more tribal and darker vinyls into his case from labels like Yoshitoshi, Stereo and Azuli, just to mention a few. "I felt like he progressive gigs didn't give me the same kick and energy rush as house and tribal gigs gave me. So it was time to move on. Still love and listen to progressive sounds but one has to listen to the inner voice and make choices in life, and this was one those moments".

His mixes are intelligently and smoothly combined with effects from his precious tool, the mixer. He is much of an perfectionist and just hates when things dont go his way. "Planning a gig is very important for me. People attend the parties I play at because they want to have fun and enjoy a well programed set from a DJ that they expect 100% from so I take my work very seriously, but you wont see me stand still either behind the decks. A DJ that stands still and looks totaly concentrated isn't a good DJ in my eyes. If you love music, how can one just stand there like a human jukebox?".

It would be very wrong to say that the road this far has been short and easy. JdotP has been DJing and arranging both legal and illegal parties all over Sweden for over 10 years now but it is only the last couple of years that he has been recognised as the great DJ he truly is. The carrier got a boost in 2002 when he DJ at the same event as Deep Dish and Geoff Gains at the legendary Mondaybar's 10 year birthday in Stockholm. Being a part of Fokused has also meant alot for Jdot's career. JdotP has DJ at events with DJs like Guy Ornadel, Moose, Deep Dish, Geoff Gains, Stonebridge, Johan Gielen, Lee Burridge, Inkfish, Tiesto, Petter, Dave Storm, Tom Stephan, And Jarrod, Cari Lekebush, Joe Mull, Parham, Rouzbeh Delavari, Özgur Can, Paolo Mojo, Devilfish, Adam Beyer, Behrouz and more. JdotP has performed at clubs like Milk! (Tallin/ Pärnu/Tartu, Estonia), Weekender, Basic, Mondaybar, Headline, Club Privé (Tallin, Estonia), Sundance Festival (Tallinn, Estonia), Scandinavian Music Convention, Fokused 2004 Tour, Mondaybar/Ministry of sound cruise and more...

JdotP is also the manager of Macadam Music Sweden and a part of Fokused, one of scandinavias largest club promotors, with its hq in Stockholm. For more info about those two companies check www.macadammusic.com and www.fokused.net.

THE MIX: JdotP_-_Diva_Transforming_Into_A_Techslut

TRACKLIST
01 Makris Bill - Touch Me (Terrys dub)/Eukahouse
02 Rawsoul orchestra - Cant you see (Hot 22 mix)/Map
03 Usher - Burn (Axwell Remode)/White
04 Axwell - Feel the vibe/Joia
05 Michael Grey - The Weekend/Eye
06 Moonbotica - Bulldog beats/White
07 Bastian - You've got my love (Chocolate puma)/Hedkandi
08 Sebastian Leger - Epoxy/Grossomode
09 Incage - Endless (Kowesix mix)/Moonbotique
10 Felix Da Housecat - Rocket ride (Soulwax)/Emperor