< DJ Soma > bright nice vibes

9 posts, 1 page, 3,085 views

#1 • • Edited djsoma Guest
Uusi miksaus tulossa. Luvassa kaupunkielämän kauneutta ja rentoa ilonpitoa ystävien seurassa.

DJ-soittimia ja mikseriä käyttäen luon voimakkaita sisäisiä sukelluksia tunteiden syvyyksiin sekä matkoja ympäri maailmaa tässä ajassa ja ajattomuuden virrassa. Seurattuani elektronisen musiikin kehitystä yli kymmenen vuoden ajan, olen nyt päätynyt soittelemaan etupäässä rauhallisempaa elektronista maailmanmusiikkia ja modernia dubigroovea, joista nautin suunnattomasti.

Tarkoituksenani on kannustaa rakkauteen ilman vaatimuksia tai tuomitsemista ja samalla jakaa nautinnollisia kokemuksia niille jotka ovat vastaanottavaisia. Energiaparantajana pystyn levittämään rakentavaa sanomaa ja vahvistamaan luottamustasi ihmiseen, elämään ja parempaan huomiseen. Toivottavasti pidät kuulemastasi!!

Laitteet, jotka löytyvät kotoani:

CD-soittimet Denon DN-S1000
Mikseri Ecler Nuo-5

Viimeisimmät levyhankintani (linkistä lisätietoa)

1. Gaudi: Bass, Sweat & Tears (Interchill 2004)
2. Gnostic Traveler - kokoelma (Lobogistic Labs 2004)
3. Mar Y Tierra - kokoelma (Zulu Lounge 2004)
4. Selected Atmosphere: Dubbed - kokoelma (Mental Arts 2003)
5. Floating Point vol.2 - kokoelma (Iboga 2004)
6. Tipper: Surrounded (Immergent 2003)
7. The Sushi Club: Sakura (Elektrolux 2003)
8. DJ Cheb I Sabbah: Maha Maya - Shri Durga remixed (Six Degrees 2000)
9. Shajan: Music for Reiki and Meditation vol.1 (Sequoia Records 2002)
10. [url=The Orb: Bicycles and Tricycles (Enhanced) [/url] (Cooking Vinyl 2004)
11. dZihan & Kamien Orchestra: Live in Vienna (Six Degrees 2004)

Mitä vain haluatkin sanoa tavoitat minut osoitteesta

< [email protected] >

For anything you wish to say don't hesitate to contact me[/url]
#2 • • Edited djsoma Guest
Upcoming gigs:

27.11. Taikojen Yö @ Hanko
9.12. Net Radio Gig
11.12. Understanding @ Telakka-Studioti

Past gigs:

* 10.11. Pikkulauantai Breaks Net Radio @ Petteri's House
* 15.10. Shanti @ Acapulco
* 11.9. Alabama Blend @ Iso-Masa
* 4.9 Wider Visions Party @ Blue Peter
* 21.8. Kesähywwee @ Wäiski
* 13.-14.8 Space of Joy @ On the Shores on Itämeri, Russia
* 30.7. Elixiria 2v Come Down party @ Blue Peter
* 23.-25.7. Elixiria 2v: The round of <3 @ Punkaharju
* 16.7. Pulsar 1v bileet @ Wäiski
* 9.-11.7. Konemetsä @ Marttila
* 25.6. Kesähywwee @ Wäiski
* 11.6. Siperia @ Siperia
* 20.5. Pulsar @ Kerma
* 3.4. Keväthyppy @ Epoo
* 12.3 Liquid Fields @ Aktia Sali
* 14.2. Fertility Friends Meeting @ Vernissa
* 25.1. Mansikkailtamat @ Gloria
#3 • • Edited djsoma Guest
DJ-mixes for download. Huge thanks to D.N.Able for server space.

Holiday Activities
> recorded on 07/2004 > running time 79:44 > mp3 213kbit (VBR) > 122 MB > click here to download > cue-file here

1. Sanjiva - The Secret of the Golden Flower
2. Makyo - Suzhou River (Underwater Dub Mix) -> sample
3. Stress Assassin - Raumwelt Signal -> sample
4. Ishq - Sol -> sample
5. Aluna - Shea -> sample
6. Prem Joshua - Lahore Connection (Toires Aquatic Mix) -> sample
7. Adam Plack feat. Deepak Chopra & Gina Gershon - Flight to Freedom
8. Jairamji - Mother Tongue -> sample
9. Gift Culture - Shagri-La -> sample
10. Tipper - Just as the Sun Went Down
11. Cibelle - Pequenos Olhos -> sample
12. BT - The Only Constant Is Change

My best mix to date, a journey around the world with peaceful and passionate mood. For a preparation we lay back, close our eyes and start practising a taoist visualization meditation, The Secret of the Golden Flower (mail me if you want instructions for this meditation or the 17-minute song in full lenght). After a first few deep breaths we begin to float and soon find ourselves on the Japanese riverside, where they are filming the movie Suzhou River. Makyo is very inspired about the view and shares his impression of this beautiful scenery. The river calls us to swim and we go in the water and begin to float on our back, going with the flow of the water. No need to swim here since the river is supporting us. Feeling very safe and confident we close our eyes and soon begin to hear Stress Assassin's eerie Raumwelt Signal, where the vast Space itself is echoed in a dub style with harmonious bells. Soon we come back to earth from this beautiful vision and land on the beach of Koh Tao in Thailand. A young beautiful girl offers us a coconut oil massage for free and we receive the gift feeling very happy. Ishq is playing some harmonics on the beach shack nearby and children are playing in the water. Everything is nice and easy. After some deeply relaxing and healing time our body and mind feels very refreshed so we thank the girl smiling and head to the waterfalls to have the surface energies cleansed with clean and mineral-rich water from the mountains. An old shaman, who had moved to Thailand all the way from North Finland's Lapland, is playing tribal drum and enjoying his time in the warmth. His drumming lifts us up to astral dimensions and in a split second we find ourselves in India, where Prem Joshua is entertaining us with his flute and playing heartfeld melodies from beyond the visible world. Toires is supporting him with strong rhythms. The otherworldly feeling continues when Deepak Chopra starts reading a beautiful love poem written by indian mystic Rabindranath Tagore and after him Gina Gershon gives her response to what was just said using Tagore's poetry again. In this loving mood we are enjoying the band Jairamji performing their delicate and colorful Mother Tongue. Soon they have succeeded to gently put us in a state of loving surrender, and we feel at peace. In this meditative state we get telepathic connection to the remote Tibet, to a magical place called Shangri-La. There's no violence or hate in this place, only acceptance and deep love and gratitude towards all that is. On the mountains of the Himalays we have a chance to witness a most beautiful sunset with the whole sky becoming coloured with read and orange and yellow. We get lost in the sunset and find ourselves on the beach somewhere in Brasil (maybe El Salvador) where young and beautiful Cibelle is singing a soothing song for our pleasure. Beside her Brian Transeau starts sharing his contribution for the healing of the world. His amazing production skills and passionate singing sends ecstatic pulses through our body reminding us that t's really love what we need more in the world. We also feel thankful that again somebody reminds us about the impermanent nature of things and situations in this universe. Everything changes all the time, every day brings something new to our lives and every day we leave something behind us. After last rattling sounds we enjoy a moment in total silence and then open our eyes with a warm glow in ourselves that keeps radiating for a long time. So nice to be on a holiday. inlove2.gif

World Around the Heart
> recorded on 07/2004 > running time 73:55 > mp3 217kbit (VBR) > 115 MB > click here to download > cue-file here
(you can also click a song to hear a sample in mp3-format)

1. Mari Boine - Gula Gula (Chilluminati Mix)
2. Mystery School Ensemble - The Tempest -> sample
3. Red Seal - Forces of Creation -> sample
4. Toires - Mustahil (Electroslide Herb Mix) -> sample
5. Bob Holroyd - At the Waters Edge -> sample
6. Makyo - Shalale -> sample
7. Karsh Kale - One Step Beyond -> sample
8. DJ Cheb i Sabbah - Ganga Dev (The Prakriti - Purusha Mix: River of Mercury) -> sample
9. Karsh Kale - Deepest Blue -> sample
10. Rasiya - Coming Down -> sample
11. Banco de Gaia - Gray Over Gray -> sample
12. Son Kite - On Air (Midival Punditz Mix) -> sample

Awakening to Love To be deleted soon. If you want this, be quick to download > cue-file here

A Fluff Guide to Ecstasy (deleted)
#4 • • Edited djsoma Guest
This space is for the newest set I've played
#5 • • Edited djsoma Guest
Jos jollain ei ole mahdollisuutta polttaa cditä tai haluaa miksauksen originaalien äänenlaadulla (kaikki miksauksen biisit ovat alkuperäisiltä cdiltä), niin voi pyytää multa kopion privana hintaan e2.
#6 • • djsoma Guest
Kaikki neljä miksausta nyt jaossa
#7 • • Kosmonaut Guest
Moips,

ootko tehny noihin muihin chillout-miksauksiin cue-tiedostoa? Toi World Around the Heart menee pikakuuntelun kautta ehdottomasti polttoon, juuri sopivanlaista fiilistelymusaa Örön lenkkeihin :)
#8 • • Edited djsoma Guest

Moips,

ootko tehny noihin muihin chillout-miksauksiin cue-tiedostoa? Toi World Around the Heart menee pikakuuntelun kautta ehdottomasti polttoon, juuri sopivanlaista fiilistelymusaa Örön lenkkeihin :)

Moi! Ja kiitos ensimmäisestä kommentista täällä :happyroll: Kaikki cuet imailtavissa miksausten yhteydessä.
#9 • • djsoma Guest
Menneitten kemujen biisit suurinpiirtein soittojärjestyksessä (tracklists for past events)

< Pikkulauantai Breaks Net Radio Show @ Petteri's House >

* Karsh Kale: Instinct (liberation)
* Youth: Liquid Room (Vedic Fire Mix) (the secret language of ordinary objects)
* Bluetech: Cosmologic (elementary particles)
* The Orb: Prime Evil (bicycles and tricycles)
* The Real Tuesday Weld: The Life and Times of the Clerkenwell Kid ({i]i, lucifer[/i])
* Sandspider: Ten Spoons ( ({i]music for imaginary film)
* Chöying Drolma & Steve Tibbets: Vakritunda (selwa)
* Kettel: America Video (volleyed iron)
* Shulman: Another Paradigm (in search of a meaningful moment)
* Shulman: Instability (in search of a meaningful moment)

< Shanti @ Acapulco >

* Donizetti: The Elixir of Love - Una Furtiva Lagrima (constructed by Bill Laswell) (operazone: the redesign)
* Christophe Goze: She Said (dot)
* Ticon: The First Moment (chillosophy 3)
* Tonekroup: Traffic (evening with tonekroup)
* The Real Tuesday Weld: The Ugly and The Beautiful (i, lucifer)
* The Frank London Big Band: Oh Hanukkah Groove
* {b]Marc O Tool[/b]: Let It Go (tao)
* Jase From Outer Space: Do What You Want (Dave Dean Electric Lounge Mix) (do what you want cds)
* Delerium feat. Jael of Lunik : After All (Andrew Sega rmx) (after all cds)
* Banco de Gaia: Gray Over Gray (Future Loop Foundation 's Nighttime Chanteurs Mix) (gray over gray cds)
* Star Sounds Orchestra: Grace of the Cranes (music for qigong dancing)
* Jaïa: Le Chant de Sirenes (nada masala vol.2)
* Unlive feat. Tanjuli: Keiu (Reclaim the Streets in Helsinki version) (copy for a friend)
* Son Kite: On Air (Midival Punditz rmx) (on air cds)
* Neshama Carlebach: A Love Transcending (festival of light vol.2 )

< Warm-Up set (21:00-23:00) @ Alabama Blend >

* Chöying Drolma & Steve Tibbetts: Vakritunda (Selwa)
* Michael Franti & Spearhead: Sometimes (Stay Human)
* Entheogenic: Ground Luminosity (Spontaneous Illumination)
* Taylor & Meehan: Between the Lines (Greed Breaks Mix) (320kbit mp3 from 3 Beat Digital)
* BT: Knowledge of Self (Emotional Technology)
* Roy Sela & Eyal Glazner: Chipapue (9 Beach vol.2)
* Michael Franti & Spearhead: Rock the Nation (Stay Human)
* BT: Superfabulouos (Emotional Technology)
* Vision & Canedy: Laid Back (Another World) / Deepak Chopra: The Law of Surrender & Non-Attachment (acapella)
* Patrick Zigon: Electric Affair (Progressive Goa Trance vol 2)
* The Real Tuesday Weld: It's a Dirty Job But Somebody's Have To Do It (I, Lucifer)
* The Real Tuesday Weld: Bathtime in Clerkenwell (I, Lucifer)
* Shmuel Flash: Merc (320kbit mp3 from 3 Beat Digital)
* Entheogenic: Mindless (Spontaneous Illumination)
* Damian DP: Elation (Shiloh's Elyon Mix] (mp3)
* Midival Punditz: God of Love (Midival Punditz)
* Karsh Kale: Home (Realize)
* The Gift: Mental Motion (Thomas Penton Mix) (mp3)
* The Herbaliser Band: The Sensual Woman (Session One)
* Pole Folder ft.Sandra Ferretti: Protected (Blue Room Project Mix) (FLAC from EDM Digital)
* BT: The Great Escape (Emotional Technology)
* The Real Tuesday Weld: Show Must Go On (I, Lucifer)
* Karsh Kale: GK2 (Liberation)
* Kooler: Awake [Open)
* Tegma: Wild West (Psybration - Fundamental Progression)
* Nugen: Darksides (Thomas Penton Mix) (320kbit mp3 from 3 Beat Digital)

< Wider Visions chillout cabinet, Blue Peters 4.9.2004 >

* The Real Tuesday Weld: The Root of All Evil (I, Lucifer)
* Momu: Descolada (320kbit mp3 from 3 Beat Digital)]
* Ben Neill: Nite Nite (Automotive)
* Shiloh: Baby (192kbit mp3 from Beatport)
* Shpongle: Crystal Skulls (Western Rebel Alliance Mix) [Shpongle Remixed]
* Chöying Droima & Steve Tibbetts: Vakritunda [Selwa]
* Karsh Kale: Epic [Liberation]
* Youth: Spectral Beach (Mercury In My Veins Mix) [The Secret Language of Ordinary Objects]
* Gettoblaster Sound: Tear of the Crocodile [Angelic Science]
* Slowdown: Dreamaway [Latina Beach Bar]
* Virtual Vices: Last Dance On Luna [Virtual Vices III]
* Brother Brown: Manual Chapter 4 (Downtempo Mix) (mp3)
* The Orb: Gee Strings (outro) (Bicycles & Tricycles)
* Banco de Gaia: Gray Over Gray (Future Loop Foundation's Nighttime Chanteaux Mix) (Gray Over Gray/Zeus No Like Techno CDS)
* Nada: Earthgarden (Abakus Mix) (Wider Horizons)
* Charles Webster: Gift of Freedom [Born on 24th of July)
* Red Seal: Facts Not Fiction (Black Ops)
* Bill Laswell: Cybotron (Dub Chamber 3)
* Banco de Gaia: Still Life (You Are Here)
* Ilya: Soleil Soleil (They Died For Beauty)
* The Real Tuesday Weld: The Ugly and The Beautiful [I, Lucifer]
* Star Sounds Orchestra: Power of the Bear [Music for Qigong Dancing cd2] / Oxygen feat. Ariel Cybana: Inside Me (Acapella)