Miss Dilemma

22 posts, 2 pages, 6,687 views

#1 • • Edited Miss Dilemma Guest
promobild4.jpg

facts.jpg
-Style: Techno
-Won the VIP competition at Tranzexperience -03
-Won the Top Tape competition, in UK based iDJ magazine. (read it)
-Was ranked as nr 10 in Megaminds Top DJ list

blankcdrgr-playitnow.jpgblankcdrgr-utantext.jpg

defenitionofstyle.jpg

She likes to pick up influenses from many different directions but she always keep the techno in the center. Because it's the style which suits her need for wild mixing technicues and 12" records the most. And her surplus of energy. In her music she strive against everything opposite to boring.
    She's appreciated for her individual style in music, her energy and the versitility in her skills. She's never fully satisfied with her achievements, but is constantly striving for improvement - never content.

contact_bild.jpg
www.missdilemma.com
[email protected]
ICQ 211 81 62 60
    for booking:
    R-Syke Promotions
    Finlaysoninkuja 5
    33210 Tampere
    Finland

[email protected]

+358 40 5458 041 - Artists / Event
#2 • • Miss Dilemma Guest
Mp3 file is not working today, but I will see if I can put up a temporary file today, otherwise it will hopefully be back up and running tomorrow. :happyroll: /dilemma
#4 • • Miss Dilemma Guest
Hi all!

I new gig for me in Fin! Will be great to get back!
Keep on jump.gif so will I keep on :happyroll:

Cheers! /Emma

multipliedflyer1.jpg

Artists:

X-Rust Main Stage

MISS DILEMMA (Sister Sthlm, SWE)
http://missdilemma.com

Active dj since 2000, Miss Dilemma has developed her style steadily towards techno as we know it. Recognized for her individual style and versatility of skills, you'll be moving to her beat. Don't get fooled by the sweet smile, this is techno!

MARKO LAINE (Djax-Up-Beats, Tku)

Known as a producer of uncompromising dark techno music, Marko Laine has been the cornerstone of the early Turku techno scene. As a record shop and a record label owner, this man's influence on the Finnish underground is remarkable.

BOOT (Millennium, Tku)

Well known in the Turku scene, Boot has made appearances in almost every organizer's techno parties and holds a residency in the Millennium events. Having a wide variety of styles, tonight he is playing banging techno!

OSMAND (X-Rust, Tku)

Having started at an early age, Osmand has a long experience both as a dj and as a party organizer. This man has no mercy for the non-techno lovers - don't expect anything less than skillful mixing and dark techno.

Biosphere Deep Chillout Stage

SAM *LIVE!* (Sam & Gigi, Hki)

Widely known from the duo Sam & Gigi, in this solo live set Sam presents his more techy side. We can expect deep and minimal techno produced with high skills and reflecting this man's many years of experience in the music scene.

BURDOCK (Betoni, X-Rust, Tku)

One of the founders of the X-Rust Org, Janne has been part of the ug-techno scene more than ten years. Nowadays globally known for his techno site betoni, this man has a true love for deep techno.

MESAK (Mr Velcro Fastener, Klakson, Tku)

Tatu has a worldwide reputation in the underground electro scene with his band Mr. Velcro Fastener and Mesak solo projects. He has a unique record collection and stands out for his eclectic mixing style.

VAPOR (X-Rust, Tku)

The next generation of party players and techno heads is coming! Vapor is a somewhat newcomer in the true techno scene. He has developed a smoother and deeper style alongside his aggressive style of techno.
#5 • • whuf. Guest
I'm a fan :)
:happyroll:
:roll:
:excellent:
#6 • • blkcrow Guest
I'm not a fan of techno, but I like your mix. Fancy that. :cool:

Do you have a tracklisting?
#8 • • blkcrow Guest
OK, I can read it. Thanks. :D
#9 • • blkcrow Guest
You have anymore mixes hidden anywhere else? :D
#10 • • h.renell Guest
wuhuu ! I'll try to get to turku to see you ! great to have you back here !

/ renell
#11 • • Miss Dilemma Guest
:D Hi Henrik!
Nice to hear from you!! You better come to Turku! I also have the liveset ready for you, if you want to take a listen ;)

blkcrow>> Mail me, and you'll get the same :)
#12 • • blkcrow Guest
Mail sent. :cool:
#13 • • e-r0 Guest
oh, just noticed that u have a profile here too.
i really like "free bee" & "mint plus" -mixes (did i remember the names correctly?)
i actually listened to "free bee" this morning on my way to work :)
#14 • • Boot Guest
Beautyful, highly skilled lady playing bangin' techno.

There must be something right in this world. :)
#15 • • cinnamon Guest
Even though techno isn't exactly my cup of tea,you were GREAT!! :D Nice going,keep up that marvellous sound! :heart:

Almost considering swapping house to techno...but maybe not... :rolleyes: :what:
#16 • • Hexe Guest
Yep. Your style was awesome! The tracks that you played really blew the roof off :hah: It was a funny combination that a nicely smiling girlie played such hard techno :)
#17 • • Miss Dilemma Guest
Thank YOU!
And everyone else @Multiplied! I was completely exhausted afterwards, and nothing is better than an audience which appreciate your efforts. :)

I wont force anyone away from other genres, but maybe I can tempt you with my latest mix, very similar to the Turku set by the way, recorded it just before I went to Finland. :happyroll:

It's broadvcasted by
PlayItNowRadio.net

So
tunein.jpg
(it will be transmitted approximately every 10th hour, playlist will be up soon -and the other sets -progressive, tribal and house -is also very good. Hope you'll enjoy it!)
#18 • • cinnamon Guest
Please,don't mess this little girls mind.....Mine is set for housemusic. :heart: But thanks for putting a exellent effort! :winkwink: :D
#19 • • Miss Dilemma Guest
Hi all!

Finally I manage to put a new mix up.. (a headake for most Djs i suppose hehe)
This one is harder and darker than "Mint Plus" and the style is more like what I play at parties. Anyone at Multiplied will recognize it ;)

Here you go!
blankcdrgr-playitnow.jpg
#20 • • trusti Guest
nice set! please come back to finland some time again, i missed you last time :)