NEW MAETRIK on IRON BOX... coming April 26!!

4 posts, 1 page, 1,301 views

#1 • • briananeurysm Guest
Dear Iron Box Heads!

MAETRIK - "Being Used" - Iron Box Music
Eric Estornel aka. Maetrik is back on Iron Box. His previous Remote EP was released around this time, exactly two years ago! He reintroduces his funky side somewhat, but this time decides to really bring out the TECH part in tech-house. If you have ever wondered what the Tech in Tech-house means, then "Being Used" wears the definition, by strutting a pounding, rolling, yet funky floor-geared beat. However, it wouldn't Maetrik if it didn't sport digital, gritty basstones, and out-there percussive elements. But what is different this time, is a wonderful analog pad, which not only gives the beat and structure its depth, but manages to be serious and beautiful at the same time. Maetrik's release once again has a Brian Aneurysm remix, which in this case increases the heaviness of the tune, a la Amplified on Sub-static. But this time Iron Box introduces a new artist by the name of Sean Byrd, who proves his talent by making this one minimal and deep, and giving it a great twist on Maetrik's Original. "Being Used" is a well rounded release featuring two extra perspectives on Maetrik's vision.

Tracks
A1: Being Used
B1: Being Used (Brian Aneurysm rmx)
B2: Being Used (Sean Byrd rmx)

Artwork: http://www.ironboxmusic.com/IBOX0009.jpg

to check out audio previews: http://www.ironboxmusic.com
#2 • • briananeurysm Guest
no feedback? ... comon! tell me what you thought!

go to www.ironboxmusic.com ... check out the release, and let me know what you think! ... i'm curious :)
#3 • • Tres Guest
All that yadda yadda hype in your first post
is unnecessary here in the demo forum -
the material is strong enough to speak for itself.

Nice atmosphere on all of the tracks, and especially
your remix has got just the right combination
of roughness in contrast with the mellow pads.
I like it, and most certainly would buy it.
#4 • • briananeurysm Guest
ok ... i'll keep that in mind the next time i post about a new release on here. just promoting the release :)

I mostly put it there to get people interested that dont necessarily know Iron Box or simply have a slow connection and want see what it is about before they start streaming. its a one-sheet... basically.

but thanks for the feedback! glad you like the material! ...