In Your Face - Miss Jarea - Demo Jan2004

23 posts, 2 pages, 4,697 views

#2 • • MissJarea Guest
Labels represented on the mix : Mohawk, DIP, Tidy, Nukeluz, Rehab, Vacuum, Mayhem, Passion, Electrolysis and a shitloads of whitelabels!
#3 • • kanion Guest
very nice, very very
#4 • • Kaino Guest
didn't download it.. but probably sucks like everything you touch.
#5 • • Tapsa Guest

didn't download it.. but probably sucks like everything you touch.

Oh, she has touched U 2 ? :eek:

Hey really, get lost . . :(
#6 • • okiru Guest
As a former listener of UK hardhouse and nuNRG I listen this to found has the sound changed at all from what it was in 2000. (I really hope so).
If not I can't understand what makes everyone listen this for years. Music should be innovate. I got tired in 2 years.
But I give feedback later..
#7 • • okiru Guest
OK listened it last night and came to conclusion that hardhouse hasn't changed a bit in 3 years. Quite sad because the set included "shitloads of whitelabels" like you mentioned. Techique was quite nice and didn't notice anything to flame about.
Cool mix in its genre but unfortunately not for me. Off course I listened this only to see what the sound is in 2004. Maybe it's the tempo and the "full-on" vibe that attracts people (like me back in the days). Well, as I don't obviosly have anything wise to say, I leave the topic alone. Thanks for the trouble for making the mix and hope you find some interested souls from this board.

Peace out.
#8 • • MissJarea Guest
:) if there are any tracks u would like to know the names of, i will post them :)

The hardhouse sound has maybe gone a bit more towards old hardcore in my opinion, but my mix also includes som hardtrance, as else i think i would be too boring nad monotonic. And a few techno inspired tunes :) But most of these tracks are listed as hardtrance in the online stores.

My next mix will go more towards darker stuff and probably include more techno and more drums :)
#9 • • mosaik Guest

...as else i think i would be too boring nad monotonic...
My next mix will go more towards darker stuff and probably include more techno and more drums :)

How owl can you go?
#10 • • Edited MissJarea Guest
IN YOUR FACE
Tarcklist:
01.morgan & dynamic intervention - X
02.nick rafferty - U
03.organ donors - looking for drugs
04.lmn vs test tube babies - snatche
05.carbon based & nemes - prolouge
06.whilelabel - the dawn (dark by design rmx)
07.secret squirrel project - serious trauma
08.whitelabel - prowler
09.sam reeve - defiance
10.prodigy - voodoo ppl
11.rundell & maddox - everybodys hardcore
12.miss jarea - no control
13.richie g - vertigo
14.technical - annihilation
15.whitelabel - disease
16.arome - hands up
#11 • • JsL Guest
Pretty basic "hard" sound, but I liked it :). CU@Oceania ;) :heart:.
#12 • • Efo Guest

IN YOUR FACE

Tarcklist:
16.amok - hands up

That would be Arome - Hands Up (Scott Project Mix) :right:
#13 • • MissJarea Guest
thank u :)
#14 • • CJet Guest
:hearts: Haven't been listening this kind of music for a long long time.. Downloaded this and... :happyroll: Working with headphones on sounds like fun!
#15 • • ilkka Guest
best set ive heard from you so far:)
great tracks, some of the best new uk sound lately.
#16 • • MissJarea Guest
Thanks! Hope u like my new productions aswell, uploaded in my discography section, aswell as under demotracks here on platinum :)
#17 • • TommyT Guest
I downloaded your set and managed to listen through it. Seems kind of strange to me, that here http://www.platinum.ac/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=12447 you said you're fed up with the regular UK HH sound.

I think this set could have just as well been recorded 1999. Or 2001. Or last year. Nothing seems to have changed. In fact, I find this very basic and regular UK sound.

Anyway, your mixing is quite decent and transactions go pretty simple but smooth. I guess this would make people dance in a party but as a mixtape it has nothing that would make it differ from all those hundreds of thousands of hardstyle-mixes.

-TommyT-
#18 • • Osiriz Guest
Well, quite ok mixtape. Nice improvement in your mixing skills, comparing to your previous sets. The tracks you play are quite the same style as before. Mostly they work quite ok for me. In this set there were few little bit boring tracks but mostly ok tracks. Huge banger was the "prolouge" from Carbon Based & Nemes. That one really gets my body shaking! The set was overall quite enjoyable if I skip those boring parts. ;) But just keep on working and good luck to your gigs!

And of course, I'm looking forward the hear the new mixtape with influences from techno. :)
#19 • • alashattu Guest
I liked it a lot.
#20 • • ant1 Guest

IN YOUR FACE

Tarcklist:
16.amok - hands up

AMOK IS A HARD TECHNO DJ !!!!!!!!!!! Fool :))))