14. UP AGAINST IT - A-STAR - PASSION
15. WHAT'S UP - DJ DESTINY VS THE ORGAN DONORS - NUKLEUZ
#3 • • Timmo Guest
oh god....jarea, buy brains.
#4 • • olliS Guest

oh god....jarea, buy brains.

I don't think even that'll help :panic:
#5 • • Juha Vilkamo Guest
I'm quite sure that the little stones would be very interested in your top 15. Tell them next time you come up with something as smart as this. Save us.
#6 • • Ezzy Guest
now now children, let's play nice...
#7 • • timppa^ Guest
Oh ye gods she loves attention. :(
#8 • • uniko1 Guest
hey yo people, WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with you? internet police united or what? how hard can it be to just ignore jarea's messages if you're not interested? no wonder platinum is drying up.. chill the fuck down!
#9 • • cajwirman Guest

hey yo people, WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with you? internet police united or what? how hard can it be to just ignore jarea's messages if you're not interested? no wonder platinum is drying up.. chill the fuck down!

WORD!
#10 • • Secur Guest
jarea start a whole new topic about your top 15, post it in your dj&artist section.

your dumb as a bag of hammers
#11 • • MissJarea Guest
to your attention, this thread is for the CHARTS, LISTS & REVIEWS!!!!, if some artist dont want their charts to be posted under a general chart link, they may post them alone.

CHARTS, LISTS & REVIEWS!!!!

So shut the fuck up! :D
#12 • • Tapi T Guest

if some artist dont want their charts to be posted under a general chart link, they may post them alone.

And if someone doesnt want to post their music related topics to music section, they may post them to upcoming-events section? If someone wants to sell something, instead of placing a thread in "Buy & Sell", he/she may put it in "Clubs & Events"?
:crybaby:
For your information, its up to administrator/moderators how and where do you and others post our topics/charts. Since when you bacame a moderator?

Besides, why do you have to make an own chart topic? Is your ego or your massive hardhouse anthems too big to fit in orginal topic? If everybody would post their charts like you, here would be about eight hundred chart-related topics. Is that what you really want?

(Btw, we can continue this conversation in private.)
#13 • • olliS Guest
I really miss the report-button.. :angry:
#14 • • MikkiHiiri Guest

Besides, why do you have to make an own chart topic? Is your ego or your massive hardhouse anthems too big to fit in orginal topic?

I think that's because she's (becoming) Scandinavia's best DJ :hah:
#15 • • cajwirman Guest

if some artist dont want their charts to be posted under a general chart link, they may post them alone.

And if someone doesnt want to post their music related topics to music section, they may post them to upcoming-events section? If someone wants to sell something, instead of placing a thread in "Buy & Sell", he/she may put it in "Clubs & Events"?
:crybaby:
For your information, its up to administrator/moderators how and where do you and others post our topics/charts. Since when you bacame a moderator?

Besides, why do you have to make an own chart topic? Is your ego or your massive hardhouse anthems too big to fit in orginal topic? If everybody would post their charts like you, here would be about eight hundred chart-related topics. Is that what you really want?

(Btw, we can continue this conversation in private.)

Varo Tapi että sun pää ei räjähdä kiukusta. Mä ymmärrän että tää on sulle kova paikka kun ihmiset tekee täällä ihan mitä sattuu ja sulla menee yöunet. Mut hei, kovasti onnea vaan tohon moderaattori kilvoitteluun, olis se hienoa jos sut valittais, olis plattari taas meille kaikille turvallinen ja hyvä paikka...
#16 • • kosmo Guest
uh.. Hey! I want to see your top16, new topic? :hearts:
#17 • • k1mm0 Guest
you're all just JEALOUS of miss jarea since she's going to be voted as the best scandinavian dj :D