Damien

11 posts, 1 page, 2,341 views

#1 • • Edited Damien Guest

damien.jpg

Name: Jussi Asikainen a.k.a Damienin Jussi

D.O.B: 15.05.1980 (24 and there is no life after 5, I think...)

D.O.D: Only the good die young, evil seems to live forever ;)

Style: Hard Nrg, FreeForm, Hardcore

Productions at http://www.mikseri.net/tr3ox/

Organisation:http://www.paarma.biz/

Bio:

I started the whole damn thing at the end of the nineties, 1997 I believe was the exact year. Browsing through various trance records at my local record store I managed to grab and even play, couple of the big trance athems like: Binary Finary and Paul Van Dyke. I also was realy active on purchasing Global Underground records, my goal was to be as perfect as Paul Oakenfold. Even tough I'm still not as good as Paul one can say I KICK MORE ASS than he. Anyways at the doorstep to millennium, my massive record collection (about 1500 pec. now) contained Trance, House, Progressive and a new affiliates Hard House and FreeForm.

Before I even dreamed of being a Dj I had always liked Hardcore. Naturally when I first came to contact with FreeForm my mind literally exploded, whilst having those sweet melodies of trance mixed with speed and base of hardcore, I knew this was going to be my thing. Now days I mainly start my set with dark and evil HardNrg and end up finishing it with FreeForm or Hardcore.

When the pace gets faster, try to keep up....

-Damien-

Short interview:

Q: What's your most memorable moment and why?

A: My first big gig at Factory, witch was organised by Theta, my late residency, group. Why? Well it was quite big event and when I started my set, all the people from the other rooms came to my arena. We had a blast and I totally finished the gig with Lab-4s Candyman.

Q: Do you have any other intrests besides Dj'ing?

A: Loads of!!! I like messing around with Hi-Fi stuff and computers. I also like sports and played basketball 10 years in a row. I still do play it, only this time it's in the sixth division ;).

Q: Marital status?

A: Single and planning on staying that way for a while.

Q: Name your favourite tune.

A: Can't I realy can't. Because my versatile music taste. There's loads of classic trance tunes, progressive house sounds and we even haven't gone to FreeForm....

Q: Favourite food?

A: All food is good food.

Q: Motto?

A: Eat, sleep and be happy (at the moment)

Bulletin Board System

ViolenZ Turku, 22.10 -be there, I know I will...
#2 • • Retro Huggu Guest
JEDI !
#3 • • Jaska Guest
Future stuff is coming soon, something to do with a thing called Foreplay.... Stay Tuned!:p
#4 • • Sirius Guest
Meitsi tunnustautuu ihan faniks, blääh! Hemmetin tarkka sälli miksailemaan ja sairaan mageeta soundia! Kaks peukkuu ylös!!
#5 • • Damien Guest
Tsekkaa ilmoitustaulu mun infosta niin tiedät missä mennään...

-Damien-
#6 • • Damien Guest
Uusi "luokkakuva" lisätty ;)
-Damien-
#7 • • GammaGoblin Guest
aivan mainio dj... RESPECT
#8 • • Damien Guest
Pam! Se tulee nurkan takaa kuns sitä vähiten odottaa, 23! Ei ole todellista, 22 oli vielä ihan kivaa, nyt alkaa jo näyttää epätoivoiselta. Hehe, junnuhan mä vaan oon, happy birthday to me....
#9 • • Individual Guest
Massive respectah!

:)

T:Tero
#10 • • Damien Guest
Uutta ilmettä lisätty, Damien 3.0 desktop, saa myös isommalla resolla jos mieli tekee ;)

edit: En kyllä suosittele, se rupes jo eilen kattelee niin pahasti takaisin että meinasi tulla pupu pöksyyn.
#11 • • Damien Guest
Paarma klubin keikka löytyy sieltä ylhäältä, ehkä elämäni hauskin ilta...