303 Collective from Denver, Colorado

5 posts, 1 page, 1,339 views

#1 • • 303collective Guest
Hello!

We are a group of DJs representing wide selection of styles in Colorado area as well as the whole US.

We would be interested in playing in Europe and Finland would be one of the targets.

Who should we contact in order to send promotional material?

Any help would be much appreciated!
#2 • • kytkönen Guest
Any promotional material is accepted by me, the grand lord of electronic music in Finland. PM me and the heavens will open (if youre good enuff that is)
#3 • • Physics Guest

Any promotional material is accepted by me, the grand lord of electronic music in Finland. PM me and the heavens will open (if youre good enuff that is)

lmaoicon852.gif
#4 • • KarriN Guest
Well, here's one thing you could do. From the Upcoming Events forum you can see... well, the upcoming events here in Finland. And from those threads you can see the organizing party/person where it sez 'topic starter' or something like that.

Next, you can probably find the same party from the website [url]http://www.accesss.org.[/url] From here, you can quickly check the general style of music played at the party, if this is unapparent from the posts here in Platinum. Probably best to concentrate your search on events held in Helsinki and/or Turku. Then send a private message or e-mail and so on...

-Karri
#5 • • 303collective Guest

Well, here's one thing you could do. From the Upcoming Events forum you can see... well, the upcoming events here in Finland. And from those threads you can see the organizing party/person where it sez 'topic starter' or something like that.

Next, you can probably find the same party from the website [url]http://www.accesss.org.[/url] From here, you can quickly check the general style of music played at the party, if this is unapparent from the posts here in Platinum. Probably best to concentrate your search on events held in Helsinki and/or Turku. Then send a private message or e-mail and so on...

-Karri

Thanks for your help. I will check out the rest of this forum :)