Miss Jarea: Scandinavia`s leading female Dj of UK HardStyles

1,201 posts, 61 pages, 240,821 views

#1141 • • serotonot Guest

that was listed here earlier..... 3 PC's a huge GHOST mixer, TB 303,909 and 707 (the last 2 are sold now), 3 synths and a bunch of oterhs tuff like samplers and things...

No it wasn't.

which 3 synths? what other stuff? how about the sampler? and things?
#1142 • • juhaj Guest

Ali Wilson - Phenomenom - Nukleuz / CDR
Mad Gay Mafia - Who wants to Fuck The DJ - NUkleuz
Miss Jarea & Dan Brinslee - Adrenalina - CDR
Energy UK DJ's - Generation - CDR.
NRG - Never Lost His HArdcore (Maddox mix) - Tidy
Chris C & Madam Zu meet Ben Kaye - Temper Temper - CDR
Anti Matter - Weapons Of Mass Destruction - CDR
Champion Burns - Fuck You Up - NUkeluz / CDR
Trauma / Illogic - Gods Child - CDR
Pagano - (You Better Not) Return To Me (kitikonti remix- restyled) - BXR UK
Trauma / Glazby - Black Magic - CDR
Mad Gay Mafia - 2 Hard Cocks - Nukleuz
Retox - Listen Up - Retox
Nick Denton - What's Your Excuse - CDR
Ben Stevens & Alex Claver - Brainstorm - CDR
Stimulant DJ's - Scream & Shout - Stimulant
Fast Floor - Technology - Phantom
Jupe - Never Surrender - Impact
Organ Donors - Rythm Divine - Nukleuz
Lab 4 - Creator X - Fragile

Ben Stevens has nothing to do with that brainstorm track. :) It`s called Alex Calver,Perez & Dave fitton: brainstorm :D
#1143 • • MissJarea Guest
really????
#1144 • • Digital Beat Guest
hi Miss, how was the cruise? :)
#1145 • • MissJarea Guest
The cruice was awesome and i had the time of my life :D

I'm however moving back to Norway in May and I will return to Finland probably during the summertime.
#1146 • • MissJarea Guest
Hi there my new residencys website is up:

http://www.dandont.com/hardhouseXS/index2.htm

09.jpg

Hardhouse XS will aslo have partys in Norway probably from the summer and if possible we'll try and co-op with the finnish scene to get them run there too :D

The music we play is: Staring up with trance - hardhouse/Nu-nrg - Techno/Hardstyle and up to hardcore. All depends on the location of the party and the style the clubbers in that particular place like (how hard do we play up to and how soft we start)

Kisses
Jarea
#1147 • • Digital Beat Guest

The cruice was awesome and i had the time of my life :D

I'm however moving back to Norway in May and I will return to Finland probably during the summertime.

nice to hear :) I bet you had really fun there :)

It is beautiful in Norway. I've been there once.
#1148 • • MissJarea Guest
Hi all nice to see that platinum has such a fresh new look :D I've just arrived from Poland after having a hell of a great weekend!!!

My trip to USA 2 weeks ago ended up in a total disaster, you can read about the lame american custom in my diary on my website.

Poland totally rocked and I'll be back again in June :D Didn't know i missed my homecountry this much, hehe :D

May is gonna be a very busy month, practically all weekends are booked and inbetween i have a shitload of exams...

I will also soon have 2 new 12" releqases out and a brand new website.

Stay tuned and have fun!

Kisses
Jarea
#1149 • • MissJarea Guest
Yo ppl how have u all been, my site is updated and will soon be relaunched in a totally new skin :D Also a lot is happening lately so keep ya hears up. New productions, launch of my new label ect.

Kisses
Miss Jarea :)
#1150 • • MissJarea Guest
See ya all in Helsinki on the 20th :D

kisses
#1151 • • MissJarea Guest
SEPTEMBER 2004

20 Most played tracks at the moment
Updated 01.09.2004

01. Miss Jarea Missing You
Grimlock Recordings

02. Rob Tissera / Dark By Design The Revolution / Bitch
Goodgreef Records

03. Cave Tambores / Timbales
Ingoma

04. Marco Bailey & Q Hey From Tokyo To Brussels EP
MB Elektronics

05.Nick Rafferty Shine Tidy

06.Barry Diston Shining In Extacy Fridget

07.Cam Pain Steve Orton Passion

08.Flo, Marco G and DJ Preach Focus EP L.T.D Records

09.Defective Audio Circular Saw 2004 Nukleuz

10. Greg Brookman Decimator (Colin Barrat)
Hotwax

11.Jez & Charlie vs. Digital Cowboy
Fire In The Sky Vicious Circle

12. Nick Sentience Afrotekno
Quality Trax

13.Ali Wilson Phenomenom Nukleuz

14. Casper Generation CDR

15. Champion Burns Fuck You Up Nukleuz

16. Stimulant DJ's Scream & Shout Stimulant

17. Fast Floor Technology Phantom

18. Jupe Never SUrrender Impact

19. Lab 4 Creator X Fragile

20. Ali Wilson Phenomenom Nukleuz

ALL TIME TOP 5

01. THE BITCH LAB 4 ONE INCH

02. ACCESS DJ MISJA & TIM X-TRAXX

03. THE DAWN TONY DEVIT (GYVER RMX) TIDY TRAX

04. HALLUCINATION GENERATION FALLOUTBOY BULLETPROOF

05. U NICK RAFFERTY & THE COALISION NUKLEUZ PURPLE

All information published herein is copyright 2004 Miss Jarea. All rights reserved.
#1152 • • MissJarea Guest
Finally we are proud to announce the establishment of Grimlock Recordings and here by present our first release :

Miss Jarea - Missing You - Grimlock 001

Info can be obtained at [url]htp://grimlock.dandont.com[/url]
or
http://www.trackitdown.net where u also can buy the tune

Regards
Miss Jarea and Dan Brinslee
#1153 • • L3ctus Guest
:laugh:
#1154 • • kytkönen Guest
whats happened to The Bitch!?!?!?
#1155 • • tumpsi Guest

whats happened to The Bitch!?!?!?

barf.gif
#1156 • • BetaFactory Guest
tää on kulttuurii... :laugh:
#1157 • • MissJarea Guest
-new website
-new releases
www.miss-jarea.com

March 30th
Miss Jarea in Switzerland
The upcoming Saturday, Miss Jarea will be spinning in the Acopalypse Club in Geneve!!! Time slot to be confirmed asap.

March 30th
Miss Jarea is voted Scandinavia's Best Female DJ 2004 again!!!

With the servers of Megamind.dk being back up and running again, the voting poll for Scandinavia's best DJ has finally been revealed.
Miss Jarea has done it once again! In tight lead to the winner Airbase(se), Miss Jarea scores 2nd Best Scandinavian DJ / Best Scandinavian Female DJ of 2004 for the second year in a row!!!

March 21st
'Missing You' review by DJ Oberon in Upfront Magazine

Here is the review from Upfront Magazine, by DJ Oberon

"Miss Jarea hails from Trondheim Norway, a small [by our standards] city with the best Underground dance scene in the country, thanks to the popular Club Wonderland. Anyone who knows the Norwegian scene will easily relate the sound to this release. 'No Control' is my preference. The rock hard kickdrum takes no prisoners while the synth sweeps push the track to higher levels. Quality Euro Trance, with some classy vocals thrown in for good measure. OB"

March 21st
'Missing You' listed as Top 5 in International DJ Magazine

Missing You has been given 5 stars and is a must have Trance tune of the month inj iDJ Magazine. Here is the review;

"Now this is just a bloody ace, simple as that. Basically a track full of bloody drum loops and stabs, this is percussive heaven but with enough bounce and balls to rock and dancefloor you mention. Understated yet bigger than most of the other tracks on this page, this is just as cool as you like and should be found now! Superb. 5/5 "

February 27th
Tom Harding review's 'Missing You'

"Now this is just bloody ace, simple as that. Fearing a hardstyle monstrousity, as you can often get from some Dutch labels, my preconceptions couldn't have been further from the truth as the percussive genius of Missing You boomed out of the speakers. Basically a track full of loads of bloody drum loops and stabs, this is percussive heaven but with enough bounce and balls to rock any dancefloor you care to mention. Undersated yet bigger than most of the tracks on this page, this is just cool as you like and should be found now! Superb." The review is taken from Tom Harding's Top 10 @ www.dancevenue.nl

February 14th
'Missing You' is still climbing the charts!

Missing You is on a role to establish a definitive top 10 entry in the Dutch Dancecharts. With this weeks position at number 14, Miss Jarea's latest EP continues to be played on Dutch National Radio on a weekly basis.

February 7th
'Missing You' nr 17th in The MegaDance Top 30 Charts in Netherlands !!!

Being a new entry in the MegaDance Top 30 charts last week as nr 26, Missing You is climbing to a very desired position nr 17!!!

February 2nd
'Missing You' hits the Japan!

Miss Jarea's Ep has reached Japan and is placed on a good shelf position in the best hard dance shop in Tokyo, Cisco Records. We are also very delighted to know that the top Tokyo dj's like DJ Shinkawa , DJ Monobe, are highly suporting and recomending the track!
Thanks for your support guys!!!

January 31st
'Missing You' hits the Dutch Mega Dance Top 30 Charts!

We are proud to announce that Missing You has entered the Dutch Mega Dance Top 30 as a new entry #26.
Thanks for all the support from the fans, keep buying that track!!!

January 19th
New Website Launched Today!

As you all can see, the website is finally launched and we hope you like the design. Enjoy the sound loops, demos, new 2005 wallpaper and give feedback in the guestbook.
Best Regards Grimlock recordings

January 7th
News Updates

New Miss Jarea Wallpaper is added in the download section. Miss Jarea has a new style....

Official release date for 'Missing You / No Control' is set to 17th of January, and more infor can be obtained on www.purple-eye.com.

The new Miss Jarea Website will be launched soon, along with a new demo and pics from Canada.

more to come soon, sorry I have been away for a long time, have had a lot to do and still more to be done ;) The new demo will be uploaded within the next week.

Kisses
Miss Jarea
#1158 • • Individual Guest
Welcome back. We've been missing you. :heart:
#1159 • • MissJarea Guest

so, like..

HOW ABOUT THAT 30,000 EURO STUDIO GEAR LIST YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT?!?!

www.miss-jarea.com go to music and check studio :D it's all there!!!
#1160 • • djanis Guest
all the naggin n hatin about girls that sleep their way to clubs and then6.jpg
wtf? if u really had a strong opinion on this one you wouldn't wear a pitiful skirt like that haha. face it. u're a techno tool. u're not showing the crowd the real thing. sure u can make peeps dance but then again anyone who plays the samekind of music than u do can.
you're popular because of your looks, love. if u were butt-ugly or male they wouldn't want u. sorry.