Miss Jarea: Scandinavia`s leading female Dj of UK HardStyles

1,201 posts, 61 pages, 240,770 views

#181 • • MissJarea Guest
Please reply in english to all posts, much funner for me to read the crap that gets thrown against me, and much easier to thank the ones that defend me :D

thank you!

BTW! I play uplifting HardTrance too now, you wont belive the records I just bought! A shitload! a bit more than hundered I recon, couldn't lift the shif nor carry it to the office after being let in to the backroom where all the upcoming records were stored on huge high shelves as far as the eye could see!!! :eek:

It was like leting a kid into a candyfactory before dinner, haha!

Had to let them ship the whole shitload, or my back would have broken apart! :D

Anyway, gonna play some of them on puredj on thursday if anyone want to listen :)
#182 • • JussiS Guest

english please!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

In english:

"It's different thing to argue about opinions, than to piss people off. Your (Talbot) comment was IMO the most off-topic and stupid in the whole thread.

If the meaning of your (Talbot) comment was to continue the fighting, I advice you to go bypassing people in queues at nightime. That way you can see some fighting in the first persons wiev."
#183 • • Dubchild Guest

In english:

"If the meaning of your (Talbot) comment was to continue the fighting, I advice you to go bypassing people in queues at nightime. That way you can see some fighting in the first persons wiev."

Huh? That still doesn't make sense :confused:
#184 • • Simon_London Guest
Hello All

Just have to say this thread has been fantastic entertainment, I have loved it all, the high's and the lows, Miss Jarea's shameless self promotion, the jealous male and female DJ's arguing with her at every turn, her scornful replies, the people who feel sorry for her, the joy and the hate, this thread has it all! When will this be a TV mini-series? Knowing Miss Jarea its probably in the pipe-line...;)

Love and respect to you all

Simon London

Helsinki's only English Resident (or am I ?)

x x x x x x
#185 • • Dubchild Guest

Simon London

Errr...nope!
#186 • • Simon_London Guest

should have said:
Helsinki's only English Resident DJ (or am I ?)

Love
#187 • • Dubchild Guest

should have said:
Helsinki's only English Resident DJ (or am I ?)

Still nope, but you're the only one called Simon London :003: Does that count?
#188 • • JussiS Guest

Huh? That still doesn't make sense :confused:

Umm, sorry. My English isn't that good...

The basic idea of that comment was to tell Talbot, that if he wishes to see fighting, he should try to find it somewhere else rather than provoking people in Platinum.

Hope you got it this time :)
#189 • • MissJarea Guest
JZZ's trancelation was great! Good English! :D

And sure we'll make a soapopera out of this thread...any ideas for casting?:001:
#190 • • Jokke Guest
Surely this town isn't big enough to support two "Helsinki's Only English Resident DJs" without someone being dissolute - Simon / DC... I have my doubts that one of you is doing naughty things in order to get gigs. :eek:

I'd guess it's you, Simon.
#191 • • hujades Guest

And sure we'll make a soapopera out of this thread...any ideas for casting?:001:

Can I be the short black guy with a high voice. Oh wait... there are no black people in soaps, except for the maids. hmm... well I'll just produce it. :rolleyes:
#192 • • :t:c: : : Guest

Yeah!

(My last one-liner)
#193 • • Jani Guest

I wonder... What would it be like if this thread would be on "Real Life" serie.
#194 • • MissJarea Guest

I wonder... What would it be like if this thread would be on "Real Life" serie.

It would be the best soap opera ever made! Dj's shitting around to get gigs, groupies fucking the dj's to get famous and have something to brag about...it would be hillarious!!!:D

Who want to be the director?
Anyone?

*lol*
#195 • • MikkiHiiri Guest

BTW! I play uplifting HardTrance too now, you wont belive the records I just bought! A shitload!

And you're gonna play that shitload? :D
#196 • • hexasonik Guest

well, if we can somehow put ex-east-german communist leader mr. erich honecker into the manuscript i could play his role! i've got spectacles quite like he used to and i'm becoming old enough to the role as well.

or possibly urho kaleva kekkonen, the long-gone REAL FINNISH PRESIDENT. in the series, kekkonen could be resurrected somehow or something?

possibly harvey keitel as some mean club owner?

samuel jackson as debt collector?
#197 • • Irios Guest
grats Miss Diarea

You just made youself non-existent on EVERY future dMX/SBL production.

You know the hole where you put pie ?
SHUT IT!

Badmouthing other artists (that also happen to be my close personal friend) doesnt belong ANYWHERE.
#198 • • MissJarea Guest

well, if we can somehow put ex-east-german communist leader mr. erich honecker into the manuscript i could play his role! i've got spectacles quite like he used to and i'm becoming old enough to the role as well.

or possibly urho kaleva kekkonen, the long-gone REAL FINNISH PRESIDENT. in the series, kekkonen could be resurrected somehow or something?

possibly harvey keitel as some mean club owner?

samuel jackson as debt collector?

done! :D
more ideas :cool: ???
#199 • • Simon_London Guest
You just made youself non-existent on EVERY future dMX/SBL production.

You know the hole where you put pie ?
SHUT IT!

Badmouthing other artists (that also happen to be my close personal friend) doesnt belong ANYWHERE. [/B][/QUOTE]

Stronq words...who are you talking about?

"love and peace"

Simon London
#200 • • Jokke Guest

Miss Diarea

ROTFLMAO :001: