Miss Jarea: Scandinavia`s leading female Dj of UK HardStyles

1,201 posts, 61 pages, 240,797 views

#741 • • Elwira Guest

Oh C'mon!!!!! ;) plz... No?.. forget you then...
Just lost a fan... :p

No. That's it. :p Forget me if you want that... But i will be back in your dreams! Tsihii! :p
#742 • • Edited hujades Guest

No. That's it. :p Forget me if you want that... But i will be back in your dreams! Tsihii! :p

You're such a tease. ;)
#743 • • Elwira Guest

Your such a tease. ;)

Yep! That's me :D
#744 • • hujades Guest

Yep! That's me :D

:p
#745 • • MissJarea Guest
*jarea takes a good seductive look at Elwira and stuffs her tounge down Elwiras throat*

Hope u dont mind sweety ;)
#746 • • Stud Mattila Guest
would it be possible to create a new topic under "total bollocks" for "dj chics with no titts"? YES offense, this has absolutely nothing to do with representing dj/artist (guess everyone has allready figured that one out..!).

HYVÄ NORJA!
#747 • • Jény Guest

would it be possible to create a new topic under "total bollocks" for "dj chics with no titts"? YES offense, this has absolutely nothing to do with representing dj/artist (guess everyone has allready figured that one out..!).

well i kind of agree with you, 'coz all the interesting stuff like fights between these two female-djays are totally gone..

or are they???

now show us gals what r u able of!!
#748 • • Elwira Guest

*jarea takes a good seductive look at Elwira and stuffs her tounge down Elwiras throat*

Now i didn't understund you at all? Could you explane me this?:003:
#749 • • Individual Guest
Only good thing that has ever come out of Norway is black metal!!!

T:Tero
#750 • • Edited Elwira Guest

well i kind of agree with you, 'coz all the interesting stuff like fights between these two female-djays are totally gone..

or are they???

now show us gals what r u able of!!

Hehee you wish! :D
#751 • • DyyD Guest
Now, after that 19 pages I'm confused.... ;)

There's nothing to say anymore I think. Keep up that good work will ya? :D
#752 • • hujades Guest

OH-MY-GOD! :eek:
#753 • • Elwira Guest

Oh now i did understand you meaning. Same to you little sweety :p Hahaa! You just make me laugh! Oh! Hahaa! Tears in my eyes.... Hahaa! :D :D :D No i don't shut my mouth.:p I say everything i want.
#754 • • Jény Guest
oh, this is gettin' just too hilarious!! :D
#755 • • Edited Quu Guest

Hmm. This is somekind of a soap-opera -stylish trick.

Now nobody can't miss what's coming up next. The views of this topic are going to explode. :) Everyone is sitting home, bored, and abusing the refresh-button.
#756 • • kytkönen Guest
oh my lord, i'm speechless. i really dont know what say anymore.

just please, dont let this thread die.
#757 • • Edited MissJarea Guest
since my little cute Elwira doesn't seem to mind...* jarea starts making out (= kissing) with the sexy finnish dj babe*

:D :D :D
#758 • • Elwira Guest

since my little cute Elwira doesn't seem to mind...* jarea starts making out (= kissing) with the sexy finnish dj babe*

:D :D :D

Yep! I don't mind. :D Heh! I'm wishing to everyone nice weekend and to sweet Miss Jarea also. Today i'm working and tomorrow i going to sweden clubbing and keep very nice holiday. Just four days but... Heh! Holiday!!! :p Ok i'm going crazy :002: :004: :003: HOLIDAY! :D :D
#759 • • hujades Guest

Yep! I don't mind. :D Heh! I'm wishing to everyone nice weekend and to sweet Miss Jarea also. Today i'm working and tomorrow i going to sweden clubbing and keep very nice holiday. Just four days but... Heh! Holiday!!! :p Ok i'm going crazy :002: :004: :003: HOLIDAY! :D :D

Take me with you!!!! I can't take it here any longer... :007:

or at least bring me some snuff... ;)
#760 • • töölöBASS Guest
u go, girls!!!!
lemme c that sweaty action!!111!!!!

wikkid thread. an gettin better!:D LMAO!