Miss Jarea: Scandinavia`s leading female Dj of UK HardStyles

1,201 posts, 61 pages, 243,791 views

#441 • • Sampson Guest
I think Jone had a point in his post, shame that he erased it...
#442 • • JussiS Guest

I missed it, would Jone please put it back or tell it to me privately?
#443 • • Edited MissJarea Guest

he's cool, you're just a stupid bitch.

explain this now will ya??? This post was beginnig to be cool, and here you come and throw shit again....

BTW and u're probably 10 years old and have sparetime problems...writing something as stupid as that *LOL* :001:
#444 • • MissJarea Guest

Then i would like to read it :)

Sorry if i act/acted stupid and say weird stuff guys...i don't mean to either hurt anyone or give the impression that i think the world of me, when it comes to this 'i'm the onlu one', i'm just pushing things to an edge, basically it's a bit ironic, but as i have seen, either you don't understand irony, or I can't use it properly, and we get new miss understandings :rolleyes:

It's the same with me and sarkasm...I just don't get it :(

I'm just a lonely and nice sould, who can't always find the right words, and things usually don't come out right...:eek:

Ok, I'm a dj, but I'm not perfect and probably wont be for God knows how many years if ever ;)

And yes I'm a girl, and we girls tend to have much to say about everything and we have this ability of bitching to the east and west....females..*sigh* :)

So now u know :)

OK; Lets change this topic to something better ;) Any new 'arguing' topic?
#445 • • elok Guest

Then i would like to read it :)

Sorry if i act/acted stupid and say weird stuff guys...i don't mean to either hurt anyone or give the impression that i think the world of me, when it comes to this 'i'm the onlu one', i'm just pushing things to an edge, basically it's a bit ironic, but as i have seen, either you don't understand irony, or I can't use it properly, and we get new miss understandings :rolleyes:

It's the same with me and sarkasm...I just don't get it :(

I'm just a lonely and nice sould, who can't always find the right words, and things usually don't come out right...:eek:

Ok, I'm a dj, but I'm not perfect and probably wont be for God knows how many years if ever ;)

And yes I'm a girl, and we girls tend to have much to say about everything and we have this ability of bitching to the east and west....females..*sigh* :)

So now u know :)

OK; Lets change this topic to something better ;) Any new 'arguing' topic?

How nice! :004: (There is allmost tears in my eyes..) :004:
#446 • • Laite Guest

explain this now will ya??? This post was beginnig to be cool, and here you come and throw shit again....

BTW and u're probably 10 years old and have sparetime problems...writing something as stupid as that *LOL* :001:

PLUR, check your PM's
#447 • • Jone Guest
I deleted the message I wrote so it doesn't exist anywhere anymore. And no, I didn't really intend to diss you by writing it even though it had some fierce criticism in it. After having a discussion about what I wrote with a really nice bloke, I decided I was out of line and got a bit remorseful... so I took it back by pressing delete.

Peace or something.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me for an explanation.
#448 • • hujades Guest

I deleted the message I wrote so it doesn't exist anywhere anymore...

I think you did the right thing. Props for that and having the guts to say it too.
#449 • • pHaze Guest

miss understandings :rolleyes:

Considering how many of these you've managed to create here already, maybe you should change your dj name to that :001:

(no dissing intended)
#450 • • MissJarea Guest
LOL

Miss Jarea aka DJ MissUnderstooD

:D :001: :D
#452 • • JussiS Guest

They answer with brutality!!! :mad: :mad:

I say we answer them with extreme violence. The first part of this plan includes sending 5000 copies of Tres's "Leikkipuiston traumalapset" to Norway.

After that (if needed), we give them Matti Nykänen.
#453 • • MissJarea Guest
LOL, then i'd get on nomodes mailinglist and u get ALL the emails to all clubbers in Trondheim atleast ;)
#454 • • genki Guest
the funniest part is when people get all serious abt things!

that one guy in partynett was hilarious when he started steaming abt Mr General Sir's promotion methods!! :D
#455 • • Tapi T Guest

Matti Nykänen.

Dont you think that nuclear weapons are a bit too rough?
#456 • • JussiS Guest

Dont you think that nuclear weapons are a bit too rough?

Not in this case. As George W. Bush once stated: "The reason we start a war is to fight a war, win a war, thereby causing no more war!"

Makes sense, huh? :)
#457 • • MissJarea Guest
I'd recomend the 'DOOM' Plasmagunner :)
#458 • • Dubchild Guest

Not in this case. As George W. Bush once stated: "The reason we start a war is to fight a war, win a war, thereby causing no more war!"

Makes sense, huh? :)

Blimey, not sure I'd recommend using Bush as our role-model.
#459 • • Tres Guest

Blimey, not sure I'd recommend using Bush as our role-model.

What do you mean?! :mad: God is on our side!!! ('us' being
me and good old George!) So don't start you infidels!! :mad:
Obviously you hate us because we love freedom!!! You are
so evil!!!
#460 • • Ana-- Guest
I heard you play jungle nowadays.

Jesus fucking christ,

WHY?